NMAT Registration 2018 – NMAT by GMAC is an entrance test for admission to various courses of MBA in the participating colleges. So, it is important that you finish your NMAT Registration 2018 on time to appear for the entrance test. The NMAT Registration will start from Jul 03, 2018 and ends on October 03, 2018. Before applying for NMAT 2018, applicants must ensure that they have met the eligibility criteria. Candidates must ensure that they provide accurate details in the form and pay NMAT 2018 registration fee online to Schedule their exam dates. To know complete details about NMAT application fee, registration process, slot booking, and other details, refer below.
NMAT Registration 2018
On successful payment, you can move for exam scheduling using the login credentials of NMAT account. Further, you can use it to re-register, re-schedule your examination as well. Below you can find the complete NMAT registration 2018 schedule. Refer it to fill the form and appear in the exam.
|NMAT 2018||Start date||End date|
|Registration||03 Jul 2018||03 Oct 2018|
|Scheduling||03 Jul 2018||16 Oct 2018|
|Late Registration||04 Oct 2018||14 Oct 2018|
|Registration Retake||05 Oct 2018||14 Dec 2018|
|Rescheduling||03 Jul 2018||14 Dec 2018|
|Re-take Scheduling||05 Oct 2018||14 Dec 2018|
|Exam||04 Oct 2018||17 Dec 2018|
Register Here: The link to register for NMAT by GMAC will become active on www.nmat.org.
NMAT Registration 2018 Fee
Candidates who are applying for the exam need to pay the registration fee through online mode. In any scenario the examination fee is non-refundable. Check the details of the fee payment of the different services in the table below. Pay fee accordingly and start your preparation to appear in NMAT 2018 by GMAC.
|Service||Application Fee for NMAT 2018|
|Test Registration (Early)||Rs. 1900 + applicable taxes|
|Test Registration (Late)||Rs. 2000 + applicable taxes|
|Retake fee||Rs. 1900 + applicable taxes|
|Reschedule||Rs. 1100 + applicable taxes|
|Additional Score Reports (beyond first five)||Rs. 200 per score report + applicable taxes|
You can make payment by using any one of the following methods online:
NMAT 2018 Registration Process
After you referred to the eligibility criteria, you can proceed with NMAT 2018 application form. First of all, to fill the form you need to register for the exam by following the steps given below:
- Click on the link given on the page, to redirect where registration is taking place.
- There you will find the quick link “Register Now”. Click on it and start NMAT Registration 2018 as a new user.
- Enter some essential details to fill the registration form like First name, Last name, Country, Mobile Number, Email id, and Password.
- Once you have provided all the information properly, click on ‘submit’ button.
- An authentication email will receive on your registered mail id. Confirm the details by clicking the link provided in it and log in to the account created.
- To log in, you need to enter the NMAT login credentials that are Email Address and Password.
- A new window will open on your screen asking you to fill NMAT 2018 application form.
- Now you have to enter the details as asked in the form and complete all the sections accurately.
- You are going to be asked to enter the information like Personal, contact, educational, work experience details.
- Now read the terms and conditions associated with NMAT registration 2018 form.
After filling the necessary information, select the schools you want to send your scores.
- Select the schools where you want your NMAT 2018 score to be sent under the heading ‘Schools preference’.
- You can select maximum of 5 programmes or schools in the registration form. If you want to select more than 5 ‘Schools preferences’, you have to pay Rs. 200 for every additional programme or school.
- Now submit the details by review the information entered by you to complete registration/ NMAT 2018 application form filling process.
- On successful submission of NMAT registration 2018 form, you will be provided with NMAT by GMAC Registration number. Note it down as it will be required in the future.
- Now you have to proceed with paying NMAT 2018 registration fee to complete the applying process.
NMAT 2018 Scheduling or Slot Booking
It is necessary that after filling the registration fee, you book the exam dates as per your convenience. Once this option is ready you can do the same in the time window notified by NMAT By GMAC.
- First, you need to login to your NMAT account. Then, click on “Schedule Exam” tab.
- In this Select the dates and timings of the test, you will see a calendar in which available dates will be highlighted. You have to choose the dates from available options only.
- Once done, select the center location where you can easily come. Check google maps to measure the distance from the place you are currently residing in.
- After that, click confirm and proceed. Select the choice wisely, otherwise, you have to pay the additional amount to reschedule the exam.
NMAT Admit Card 2018
When the registration is over, NMAT by GMAC will release Admit card 2018. You have to use NMAT login to download it online and take a print out of it. The admit card will contain your personal details along with a photograph. While appearing for the examination it is mandatory to carry NMAT admit card 2018 along with confirmation letter and 2 photo id proof. You must retain this admit card till the admission process is completed.
If after the exam you are selected for Case Discussion (CD) and Personal Interview (PI) you will be provided with separate admit card for it. It could be downloaded using NMAT by GMAC login with the help of user id and password.
Official website: www.nmat.org.in
Insofar, the official announcement regarding NMAT Registration 2018 registration dates has been released only. Rest of the details provided are on the basis of NMAT 2017 registration. The information provided here will be updated when an official notice is released.