NMAT 2019 Admit Card – Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC) issues the NMAT Admit Card 2019 in the 75 days window. Candidates can access the hall ticket following the completion of slot booking or test scheduling. NMAT 2019 Admit Card is downloadable at nmat.org.in using email id and password. On the exam day, you must carry confirmation email printout, admit card, and original photograph & signature. Candidates planning for retakes must retain the same NMAT 2019 Admit Card for the next attempt. The NMAT Exam conducts from October to December 2019. For more details and video tutorial regarding NMAT 2019 Admit Card, read the complete article below.
NMAT 2019 Admit Card
Students must download the NMAT Admit Card immediately after the fee payment process. Moreover, keep it safe for the next attempts and also for admission process in b-schools. Make sure it has a sign of the invigilator and clear photograph of yours.
NMAT 2019 Admit Card Date – The dates regarding the NMAT Admit Card are as follows.
|Exam Scheduling||1st week of Jul – 3rd week of Oct 2019|
|Exam Re-Scheduling||1st week of Jul – 3rd week of Dec 2019|
|NMAT Exam Dates||1st week of Oct – 3rd week of Dec 2019|
Download Admit Card: The NMAT Admit Card 2019 issues at nmat.org.in.
Documents Required on NMAT 2019 Exam Day
Candidates who have an exam on scheduled dates must carry these documents with them. In the case of missing documents, you will not be allowed to take the exam. Also, that session will consider as the no show attempt. Learning driving License, Photocopies, and Notarized copies are not valid proofs for NMAT 2019 exam day. So, a day before the exam, check if you have these following items.
1. Confirmation email sent by GMAC
Once you book a slot, an email is sent on the registered Id containing the confirmation and important instruction of exam. Read the email and take the print out of it.
2. Print out of NMAT 2019 Admit Card
Download the Admit Card from NMAT by GMAC account. Use login credentials as received during the NMAT registration process.
3. One valid and Original photograph along with a photocopy
Candidates must carry a photo Id containing the name and the photograph of the candidate. The valid proofs are as follows.
- Passport issued by GoI
- PAN Card issued by GoI
- Aadhaar Card
- Voter Identity Card
4. One Valid and Original Signature ID
Also, carry a signature Id having the candidates’ name and sign. The valid proof in this category is as follows.
- Passport issued by GoI
- PAN Card issued by GoI
- Debit / Credit Card
- Driver’s License
Note: International candidates don’t have to carry photo and sign proof. They must have original and photocopy of the passport.
How to Download NMAT 2019 Admit Card?
The NMAT 2019 Admit Card is an important document which consists of your registration details. It helps the invigilator to validate your identity. Thus, it is essential you have it on exam day. So, download it as soon as payment is done. The instructions to access it are as follows.
Check Syllabus: Prepare for the exam with the latest NMAT 2019 Syllabus.
- First, visit the official website to access the login window. The direct link to download is available above.
- Next, enter the email id and password correctly.
- In the students’ dashboard, click on “Admit Card” option and download it.
- Keep the hall ticket safe until the completion of the admission process.
Important Instructions for Exam Day
On the test day, candidates must follow the exam instructions to avoid any hassles. The important rules to follow are as follows.
Documents to carry
- Carry listed items in original format only.
- Make sure that photograph is clearly visible on admit card and id proofs.
Before the Exam
- Co-operate during the biometric process.
- The test administrator will sign your admit card. Keep the signed copy safe for future process.
During the Exam
- You must sit at the allocated seats only. For any issues ask the invigilator only.
- Candidates will have to accept Non-disclosure agreement. you need to choose “Yes” for this. in case, you choose “No” then you will get a chance to change your choice. However, is again selected “No, I do not Accept”, then you will not able to take the exam.
- Once the test starts, you can choose the order of the section of the exam.
- You can either flag a question or mark for review. However, you can do that only in that section allotted time limit.
- If you are done with a section, then you can move to the next section. Though leftover time does not get added in the next section.
After the Exam
- Candidates planning for re-take have to take the signed admit card for the next attempt.
- You must return the written pad and marker to the TA after the end of the exam.
- The result for NMAT 2019 releases in the batch of 15 days. Roughly it takes 4-5 weeks from the test date for the result to announce.
NMAT 2019 Admit Card for Retakes and Re-Schedule
Candidates planning for retake have to take the same hall ticket used in the first / previous attempt. As per NMAT by GMAC policy, you can take the test maximum of three times. The option to retake the test activates on the students’ dashboard. However, you can do so only 15 days after the first or previous attempt. Even if the test location is different in the next attempt, carry a copy of new mail and also the old admit card.
In case, you are re-scheduling the exam, then you must do it within 72 hours prior to the original appointment. Pay the fee and take the print out of new admit card.
NMAT 2019 Admit Card Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What if I forget to take the mentioned documents?
A. In that scenario, you will able to sit for the exam. Also, the exam conducting body will not refund the test fees.
Q. Can I photocopy of the identity proofs?
A. For photo Id, you need to carry original and photocopy. Which means it is important to carry non-expired proofs in the original format.
Q. What to do If there are errors in my admit card or photograph is blurred / not visible?
A. In case the photograph is not clear or not visible, then you must contact at [email protected] or +917863008300.
NMAT 2019 Test Centres
Students have to select a test city during the registration process. The exam centre as mentioned by GMAC will be in the following cities.
About NMAT 2019
NMIMS Management Aptitude Test is conducted by GMAC once a year in 75 days window. The exam is a gateway to the top b-school popularly known as Narsee Monjee. Apart from there are other 40+ colleges in India, South Africa, and Philippines accept NMAT scores. The exam is quite different from other exams like there is no negative marking, retakes, re-scheduling, etc are peculiar to NMAT.
For any queries or feedback, please write to us in the comment section below.