NMAT 2019 Registration – The NMAT by GMAC will invite the application for MBA Programme in the first week of July 2019. So, candidates who are aspiring to take admission in the academic year 2020-21 must fill the NMAT 2019 Application Form. First of all, candidates have to complete the NMAT 2019 Registration to create their account on nmat.org. Aspirants have to enter their name and contact details to register for the exam. After receiving the login credentials on the registered email id, you need to access the NMAT 2019 student dashboard. Further, fill the NMAT 2019 Application Form by providing all the details carefully. Finally, choose the school preference and pay the application fee. Now, you can make the test appointment and download the admit card. The complete details regarding NMAT 2019 Registration, application form, exam fee, scheduling and retake is available below.
Candidates looking for NMAT 2018 Application Form(Academic Session 2019-2020), Click Here.
NMAT 2019 Registration
The registration for NMAT 2019 can be done in multiple sessions. You just have to make sure that you complete the application process before the last day of the same. Until the official notification regarding NMAT 2019 Registration, you can check the tentative schedule below.
|NMAT 2019||Start date||End date|
|Registration||1st week of July 2019||1st week of October 2019|
|Scheduling||1st week of July 2019||3rd week of October 2019|
|Late Registration||1st week of October 2019||3rd week of October 2019|
|Registration Retake||1st week of October 2019||3rd week of December 2019|
|Rescheduling||1st week of July 2019||3rd week of December 2019|
|Re-take Scheduling||1st week of October 2019||3rd week of December 2019|
|Exam||1st week of October 2019||3rd week of December 2019|
Apply Online: The Application Form for NMAT 2019 will available at www.nmat.org.in.
Q. Should a test taker register for NMAT early?
A. In this exam, “First come First serve” principle is applicable for both registration and scheduling. So, candidates have to schedule the test early to get the preferred date, time slot, and Test Centre. Even more, an early test scheduling helps in planning for retake attempts.
NMAT 2019 Application Fee
Candidates who are applying for the exam need to pay the registration fee through online mode only. In any case, the examination fee is non-refundable. Check the details of the fee payment of the different services in the table below. Pay fee accordingly and start your preparation to appear in NMAT 2019 by GMAC. The fee can be changed in the year 2019, till then you can estimate the expected fee from below.
|Service||Application Fee for NMAT 2019|
|Test Registration (Early)||Rs. 1900 + applicable taxes|
|Test Registration (Late)||Rs. 2000 + applicable taxes|
|Retake fee||Rs. 1900 + applicable taxes|
|Reschedule||Rs. 1100 + applicable taxes|
|Additional Score Reports (beyond first five)||Rs. 200 per score report + applicable taxes|
Modes of Payment
Candidates can pay the examination via following modes of payment.
- Visa MasterCard
- American Express
- Debit Card
- Net Banking
- Diners Club
- Mobile Wallets
- International credit card
#1. NMAT 2019 Registration
This is the first step towards the completion of the application process. The registration is quick and easy to do, just follow the easy steps written below to do the same.
“Keep the Login credential safe to access the NMAT student dashboard”
- First, access the direct link available above in the article.
- In the new window, click on “Register” to create the NMAT account.
- In the available spaces, enter the first name, last name, valid email id, phone number and password.
- Finally, click the “Submit” to make an account.
NMAT 2019 Password
The Password will accept only if it has 8 to 16 characters, one numeric value, one special character i.e. the $, %, @, #, and does not have any space between the characters. Try not to repeat the characters in the password.
NMAT 2019 Verification
- Now, candidates will receive the confirmation mail on the registered email id. Click on “confirmation link and you will be directed to a new window.
- Now, click the ‘Click Here To Continue’ tab to log in using the registered email id and password.
#2. NMAT 2019 Photo Upload
Once you access the Login link available above, you will find the following page in the new window.
Click on “Photo Upload” tab to upload the photograph. Ensure that photograph is not more than 6 months old. It should have the following specification written below.
|File Extension||JPG, PNG, GIF|
|Size||Less than 1 MB|
|Background||White or lightly colored|
#3. NMAT 2019 Application Form
In the third step, click on “Registration Form” tan to access my form. In the new page, enter teh following information correctly.
- Date of Birth
- Parent’s Name – As per the 10th mark sheet
- Native Language
- Identity Proof
- Passport Number (if available)
- Signature ID
- Are you a differently abled candidate?- select Yes or No
- Country- India
- STD code
- Mobile Number
- Phone number
- Email ID
- Communication address- building address/ street name/ country code/ Pincode/ town/ city/ state/ locality name
Education and work experience
- Graduation Degree Status- Passed/Appearing
- Bachelor’s degree name
- Specialisation in any field-
- Name of the college
- University Name
- GPA/ Percentage- GPA obtained/ GPA total/ Bachelor’s Degree %age
- Mode of Completion / Pursuing Graduation Degree-Month/ Year of Completion
- Post Graduation- Master degree name, marks obtained etc.
- Work Experience- Type of industry/ Days of experience
- Work Experience- Type of industry/ Days of experience
#4. NMAT 2019 Institute preference
Now, in this step, you have the opportunity to choose the management institutes/ schools where you want to receive your NMAT 2019 score.
- This option is available under the “Programme Details” section. A candidate could request up to 5 choices on the basis of one-time payment of the registration fee.
- For choosing more than 5 programmes, additional fees of Rs. 200/- including Taxes is applicable.
- After filling the program details, you will need to pay the application fee to complete the registration.
- How did you learn about NMAT GMAC exam? Etc
- Highest level of education obtained
- How are you financing your MBA?
Terms and Conditions
- Do not submit the details without a thorough reading. Review each and every entry as there will be no option facilitated for making/editing changes in the form later on except “Update Programme Selection/ Retake” and “Update Candidate Preferences” sections.
- Select the “submit” button, after reviewing the details.
#5. NMAT 2019 Application Fee
Finally, pay the application fee according to the table available above. Ensure that you are entering card details correctly. Once the application is successfully submitted, take the print out of the application form for the future reference.
#6. NMAT 2019 Scheduling or Slot Booking
It is necessary that after submitting the registration fee, you book the exam dates as per your convenience. Once this option is available, you can schedule in the time window notified by NMAT By GMAC.
- First, you need to login to your NMAT account. Then, click on “Schedule Exam” tab.
- In this Select the dates and timings of the test, you will see a calendar in which available dates will be highlighted. You will able to choose the dates from available options only.
- Once done, select the test location where you can easily come. Check google maps to measure the distance from the place you are currently residing in.
- After that, click confirm and proceed. Select the choice wisely, otherwise, you have to pay the additional amount to reschedule the exam.
“Candidates can re-schedule the test 72 hours or more prior to the scheduled appointment by paying the applicable fee”
NMAT 2019 Retake
You can give three attempts within the 75 days window after registering for the exam. A minimum gap of 15 days is required between two attempts. Moreover, you cannot retake the test within the same day of the first attempt. The “First come First serve” principle is also applicable for retake scheduling.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Can a candidate edit the application after the registration payment?
A. The candidates will only able to edit certain sections like School Preference and Communication Preferences in their registration form. So, it is advisable that you fill the details in the application form carefully.
A. To solve this problem, candidates must use Internet Explorer v.6.0 and above, Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome.
Q. Can a candidate register multiple times?
A. No, duplicate/ multiple registrations are not allowed. In such cases, Candidature of a test taker is liable to get rejected.