NMIMS Admission 2020 – Today is the last day to fill the NMIMS 2020 Application Form. Interested candidates can apply for NMIMS admission 2020 online by clicking on the direct link available below. Before applying for NMIMS 2020 Admission, candidates must check the eligibility criteria . As the admission in MBA / PGDM program, admission is offered through NMAT 2019 only. In NMIMS, the management program is offered in Mumbai, Bengaluru and Hyderabad campus. Therefore, to know more details about the NMIMS Admission, go through all the information provided on this page.
Latest: Last date to register for NMIMS for MBA & PGDM Admission 2020 is October 15, 2019. Click here to apply now.
NMIMS Admission 2020
For NMIMS Admission, the selections schedule is available. check the schedule of NMIMS Admission 2020 and NMAT 2019 here.
|NMIMS Admission 2020||Start date||End date|
|Registration||04 Jul 2019||15 Oct 2019|
|Re-Application||05 Oct 2019||26 Dec 2019|
|Exam||04 Oct 2019||17 Dec 2019|
|Announcements of Result||23 Jan 2020||–|
|Registration for CD/PI||24 Jan 2020||29 Jan 2020|
|Conduct of CD/PI||01 Feb 2020||20 Feb 2020|
|Final Merit List||–||24 Feb 2020|
|Commencement of Academic session 2020-21||08 Jun 2020||–|
|Closer of Admission||–||24 June 2020|
NMIMS Admission: Click here to register for NMIMS Admission 2020.
NMIMS Admission 2020 Courses
The institute offers mainly two courses ie MBA & PGDM for NMIMS Admission. Therefore, aspirants can check the courses from the following list:
- Information Systems
- Operations & Decision Sciences
- Decision Science & Analytics
- MBA Human Resource
- MBA in Pharmaceutical Management
NMIMS Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
You must check the eligibility criteria of NMIMS Admission 2019 first before applying for the admission in the institute.
MBA / MBA HR / MBA Decision Science & Analytics (Mumbai Campus)
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with min 50% aggregate.
- The MBA Decision Science & Analytics applicants must have taken Mathematics at pre-university level
(10+2) or equivalent examinations.
- For English Proficiency: Students must score 80 in TOEFL and 6.5 in IELTS.
MBA Pharmaceutical Management (Mumbai Campus)
- A candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy, Science, Life Sciences, MBBS, BDS, BHMS, BAMS, B.Sc. and M.Sc. in Biotechnology.
- A minimum of 50% marks in the aggregate is required.
- Aspirants who have Post Graduate degree in Economics, Psychology, and Sociology can also apply for this program.
- Students with B.Tech. or B.E. in Bio-Tech. or Bio-Medical is also eligible to apply.
- However, Candidates having experience in relevant field for more than two years will be preferred.
PGDM (Bengaluru/ Hyderabad campus/ Navi Mumbai/ Indore Campus)
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University with minimum 50% marks in the aggregate is required.
- Exception for PGDM in Business Analytics, they must have 55% of the aggregate score.
Important Required during the NMIMS Admission 2020
- 10 Marksheet& Passing Certificate
- 12 Marksheet& Passing Certificate
- Degree Marksheet (all)
- Degree Certificate
- Provisional Degree Certificate
- Post Graduate Degree Marksheet (if applicable)
- Post Graduate Degree Certificate (if applicable)
- AIU Certificate (University Equivalence) is mandatory for those applicants who have completed their graduation from Overseas Universities.
- Migration Certificate
- Eligibility Certificate (If required)
- Work Experience Certificate
- Medical Fitness Certificate (In Original signed by Registered Medical Practitioner)
- Mediclaim Policy
NMIMS Admission 2020 Application Process
To begin with, all the candidates who want to take admission in the NMIMS., they must apply for NMAT 2019 by GMAC. Therefore, the application form for NMAT will be available until October 03, 2019. After that, applicants need to clear the cut off to apply for NMIMS Admission 2020. After that, the selected students can apply for the NMIMS Admission. Nevertheless, Check the Application process for NMIMS MBA Admission form below:
Step 1. Registration
Firstly, click on the direct link available on this page for NMIMS Admission 2020 or Visit the official website link available at the end of this article.
Step 2. Login
- Now enter the NMAT by GMAC registration no. and date of birth.
- After that, click on the “Log in” button.
Step 3. Fill the Application Form
Now, fill the application form by entering the Personal information, Contact details and qualification background.
Step 4. Make payment
Finally, submit the NMIMS application by Paying the required Application fee vai online gateways like Credit card/ Debit card/ Internet banking
In order to apply for the Admission in NMIMS
|NMIMS Admission 2020||Fee|
|MBA or PGDM||Rs.1770/-|
|MBA & PGDM||Rs.2124/-|
NMIMS 2020 Selection Process
In order to get admission in NMIMS university, students need to apply for NMAT by GMAC. The score of the NMAT 2019 of all the applicants will be submitted by GMAC electronically to the NMIMS for Admission as soon as you get registered. After that, the shortlisted students will go through the scheduled dates, Case Discussion (CD) and Personal Interview (PI) at the university campus itself. However, you need to choose your preferred course and campus in the application form and according to that, the further admission procedure will take place. For better understanding check the steps below:
- NMAT by GMAC – Appear for NMAT 2019 to obtain the scores.
- NMIMS Admission 2020 – Fill the application form to appear for the admission process.
- Selection rounds – Case Discussion (CD) and Personal Interview (PI) will take place.
- Final Result – Applicants check the result from the official website.
NMIMS Admission 2020 Final Result
The NMIMS university will release the final merit list of the selected candidates online at nmat.nmims.edu. The Result will be out after combining the NMAT scores, Case Discussion, and Personal Interview. Nevertheless, it also includes your academic performance and work experience. After the declaration of the result, you can proceed further to pay NMIMS 2020 admission fees.
NMIMS 2020 Admission Fee
The fee for NMIMS Admission 2020 will release soon till then check the fee for the last year. This will at least give you an idea of the expected fee.
- MBA / MBA HR Program – Rs. 9,88,000/-
- MBA Pharmaceutical Management – Rs. 6,00,000/-
- Dual Degree in MBA Decision Science & Analytics- Rs. 10,00,000/-
- PGDM Bangalore / Hyderabad / Navi Mumbai –Rs.8,25,000/-
- PGDM Indore – Rs. 7,25,000/-
- Business Analytics (PGDM)- Rs. 8,50,000/-
NMIMS Admission 2020 Seat Matrix
The NMIMS is offering a total of 1040 seats in the academic year 2019-20. It includes all the management courses at the three campuses of NMIMS. The NMIMS 2019 Seat Matrix in detail is written in the table below.
- The institute does not offer any management quota to students in NMIMS Admissions 2020.
- 30% of seats are reserved for girls in the MBA/ PGDM program.
- Reservation for widows/wards of armed forces personnel killed/disabled in action or during
peacetime/ wards of Kashmiri migrants are applicable.
|Course||No. of Seats|
|MBA in |
Operations & Decision Sciences,
|MBA in Dicission Science &|
|MBA in Pharmaceutical |
|PGDM – Bengaluru||180|
|PGDM – Hyderabad||120|
|PGDM – Navi Mumbai||60|
|PGDM – Indore||60|
|PGDM – Business Analytics,|
|PGDM – Logistics and Supply |
Chain Managemen, Mumbai
The SVKM’s NMIMS is popularly known as NMIMS. The Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies was founded in 1981 by Shri Vile Parle Kelavani Mandal with the help of a donation from Narsee Monjee Educational Trust. It is affiliated to the University of Mumbai. The NMIMS deemed to be university offers many undergraduate and graduate programs. The NMIMS has been accredited A+ rating by NAAC. for getting admission in post-graduation programs, you need to appear for the NMAT.
Official Website: www.nmims.edu.
For more information, download the NMIMS Admission 2020 information brochure Here.