NMIMS Registration 2019 – The Narsee Monjee Admission 2019 is open. The last date to register is Nov 04, 2018. Candidates interested in the Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS) must fill its application form to take part in the selection process. Notably, NMIMS Registration 2019 is important with the NMAT 2018 Registration. NMAT only acts as a score accepted by b-schools associated with it. So, in order to take admission in Narsee Monjee, you need to fill the NMIMS 2019 Application Form in time. To initiate the registration use the NMAT by GMAC Id and password for login. To know the step by step process and other details regarding NMIMS Registration 2019, read the complete article below.
NMIMS Registration 2019
Aspirants must note that you will not able to check your name in the NMIMS Shortlist 2019 if you do not have filled the NMIMS Application Form 2019. More importantly, NMAT 2018 Form before institute registration.
NMIMS Registration 2019 Dates – Candidates must note down the important dates for the institute admission registration.
|NMIMS Registration 2019||Start date||End date|
|Registration||07 Jul 2018||04 nov 2018
|Re-Application||06 Oct 2018||25 Dec 2018|
|Exam||04 Oct 2018||17 Dec 2018|
|Result||22 Jan 2018||17 Dec 2018|
|Registration for CD/PI||23 Jan 2019||28 Jan 2019|
|Conduct of CD/PI||01 Feb 2019||20 Feb 2019|
|Final Merit List||–||25 Feb 2019|
|Commencement of academic session 2019-20||–||03 June 2019|
Apply Online – Click Here for NMIMS Registration 2019.
NMIMS 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The first step towards applying for the institute is to check the eligibility criteria. The following specification for Narsee Monjee Admission 2019 is as follows.
MBA (Mumbai Campus) & PGDM (Bengaluru/ Hyderabad campus/ Navi Mumbai/ Indore Campus)
- A bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized University.
- A candidate must have minimum 50% marks in the graduation.
MBA HR (Mumbai Campus)
The MBA HR eligibility criteria is same as above but the selection process is different from the MBA course.
MBA Pharmaceutical Management (Mumbai Campus)
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy, Science, Life Sciences, MBBS, BDS, BHMS, BAMS, B.Sc. and M.Sc. in Biotechnology. It must be from a recognized University with minimum 50% marks in the aggregate.
- Post Graduate degree holders in Economics, Psychology, and Sociology can also apply for this programme.
- Candidates with B.Tech. or B.E. in Bio-Tech. or Bio-Medical are also eligible to apply.
- At last, candidates having the experience in Pharmaceutical Companies for more than two years will be preferred.
NMIMS Registration 2019
For the NMIMS Registration 2019, it is important to pay the application fee. You can do the same via Credit card, Debit Card or Internet Banking. The NMIMS Registration 2019 Fee is written in the table below.
|Course & Campuses for NMIMS 2019||Fee|
|MBA Full Time – Mumbai Campus or PGDM – Bengaluru / PGDM – Hyderabad / PGDM – Navi Mumbai / PGDM – Indore||Rs.1534/-|
|MBA Full Time – Mumbai Campus and PGDM – Bengaluru / PGDM – Hyderabad / PGDM – Navi Mumbai / PGDM – Indore||Rs.1888/-|
NMIMS Registration 2019 Process
To apply for Narsee Monjee Admission 2019, you can look at the simple steps below.
- NMAT 2018 Registration – Submit the application form to receive the GMAC Id and Password. Only after that, you will able to fill the NMIMS Form 2019.
- Login – Click on the direct link above to access the NMIMS Registration 2019 Form.
- Credentials – Enter the NMAT by GMAC ID and Password to access the form.
NMIMS Application Form 2019
Next, step after the NMIMS Registration 2019 is the completion of the application form. Submit the form by successfully paying the application fee.
- Access the direct link given above to access the application form.
- In the form enter the personal, academic, contact, and work experience details carefully.
- Most importantly, fill the programme selection wisely. You can read the course details from the official website.
- Upload the required documents and pay the application fee as applicable.
NMIMS Re-Application Form 2019
For NMAT 2018, you can take the exam three times in a particular session. So, it is important that you reapply for NMIMS 2019 in case you retake the NMAT examination.
When do I have Re-Apply for the NMIMS 2019?
In case you have applied for NMAT retake-1 then you must change your preference in the form. Thus, your most recent preference for the NMAT 2018 will be taken into consideration for the shortlisting process.
Sometimes, it happens that candidates retake the exam but do not re-apply. In that case, only the first attempt scores considered for the shortlisting. Thus, for each retake, you have to apply again and change the order of preference. The preference defines the marks which you want to be considered for the shortlisting.
In which case I will not able to apply for the Re-Application?
Candidates who have taken the Retake-2 but did not apply for the Retake-1, will not be able to Re-Apply for NMIMS 2019. Thus, if you retake 1 then apply for the same. Similarly, for retake 2 apply again.
How to Re-Apply for NMIMS 2019?
The process is easy, just log in and open the NMIMS 2019 Application Form. Then, change the order of preference in the option given there.
Is there any fee for Re-Application?
Yes, for each re-application there is an additional fee.
|NMIMS 2019 Re-Application||Fee|
|MBA Full Time – Mumbai Campus or PGDM – Bengaluru / PGDM – Hyderabad / PGDM – Navi Mumbai / PGDM – Indore||Rs.1300/- + Taxes|
|MBA Full Time – Mumbai Campus and PGDM – Bengaluru / PGDM – Hyderabad / PGDM – Navi Mumbai / PGDM – Indore||Rs.1600/- + Taxes|
Official Website: www.nimis.edu
For any doubts regarding NMIMS Registration 2019, please write in the comments below.