The Admit Card for 2nd OJEE MBA has been released on July 18, 2018. The candidates can download the admit card for OJEE MBA 2018 online at ojee.nic.in or through the direct link given below. To download it you need to choose your application form and then enter Application Number and Password. It is mandatory for the applicants to carry a print out of the OJEE 2018 Admit Card on the day of the examination. The OJEE 2018 Hall Ticket consists of candidate’s details as well as basic details of the examination such as date, time, address of the exam center. To know more about OJEE MBA Admit Card 2018, refer the article below.
OJEE MBA 2018 Admit Card
The admit card of OJEE MBA 2018 is only available for a specific period of time. If the candidates will not be able to download it within the specified duration, then they must contact the OJEE-2018 office by April 30, 2018. Check all the important dates and deadlines from below:
|OJEE MBA 2018 Admit Card||Important Dates|
|Admit card for OJEE (Special)||18 Jul 2018|
|Examination date for OJEE (Special)||22 Jul 2018( 10:00AM-11:00AM)|
|OJEE MBA 2018 Admit Card will be Available from||20 Apr 2018|
|Last Date to Download OJEE MBA 2018 Admit Card||25 Apr 2018|
|Exam will be Conducted on||13 May 2018|
|Result will be Announced in||1st week of Jun 2018|
Download Here: Click Here to download OJEE MBA 2018 Admit Card
How to Download OJEE MBA 2018 Admit Card?
After the release of admit card, you can download it by following these simple steps:
1st Step: You have to click on the link and visit the official page to download OJEE MBA 2018 admit card.
2nd Step: Now, you will be required to enter the below-mentioned login details by selecting the application form type:
- Application Form
- Application Number
- Security PIN
Now click on ‘Sign In’ and access the admit card displayed on the screen.
3rd Step: There you will find a link to download OJEE MBA admit card 2018. After downloading it, take two printouts of it to appear in the exam.
Details on OJEE MBA 2018 Admit Card
After downloading the admit card, check that the following details are correctly mentioned on it:
- Candidate name
- Paper for which appearing
- Date of birth
- Test center name
- OJEE MBA 2018 exam date and time
- Few instructions
Important Instructions Related to OJEE MBA 2018 Admit Card
The important points for all the applicants who have applied for the exam and want to gain access to the admit card:
- If you want to make changes in the information provided in the admit card, you can get in touch with OJEE 2018 office before April 30, 2018.
- No request for the change in examination center will be entertained after the release of OJEE MBA 2018 admit card.
- If you find any discrepancy in the details of the admit card, immediately contact the office of OJEE and get it rectified.
- Take two printouts of admit card. One will be retained by you and second copy has to be submitted to the invigilator while appearing for the exam.
- You must ensure that the copy of admit card retained by you is duly signed by the invigilator. It will be required during the admission process.
- Take one passport size photo with you. It should be same as the one you uploaded while filling the application form.
Note: You must keep OJEE admit card 2018 safe till the final admission as it will be required during all stages. The admit card copy which you are going to keep after the examination should be endorsed by the invigilator. admit cards will not stand valid if invigilator’s sign is not on it.