OJEE MBA 2019 Admit card – The Odisha exam conducting body will release the OJEE 2019 Admit Card in the third week of April 2019. It is an important piece of document to carry on the examination day. Keep your Registration Number/Application number and password ready before downloading the OJEE MBA Admit card 2019. The hall ticket will help the invigilator to verify your identity. Even more, the OJEE MBA 2019 Admit card signed by the invigilator will confirm your presence on the examination day. Keep this signed copy of OJEE Admit Card 2019 safe until the completion of admission process. Further, the OJEE MBA Result will release in the first week of June 2019. For more information regarding OJEE MBA Admit Card 2019 refer to the article given below.
OJEE MBA 2019 Admit card
For now, there has not been any official notification release regarding the OJEE Admit Card 2019. Till then refer the tentative schedule given below. Bookmark this page so that you will have a fast access to information related to OJEE MBA 2019 Admit card.
|OJEE MBA 2019 Admit card||Integrated MBA (5 years) / MBA|
|Admit Card release||20 April 2019|
|Examination Date||12 May 2019|
|Special OJEE Examination Date||21 Jul 2019|
Admit Card: The link to download the OJEE MBA 2019 Admit card will be available on www.odisha.nic.in.
How to download the OJEE MBA 2019 Admit Card?
The process to download the OJEE MBA 2019 Admit card is very quick. Keep your application number and password ready to avoid any inconvenience.
- Click on the direct link available above for OJEE MBA 2019 Admit card download.
- In the Login window, select the application form which is the course you have applied for.
- Now, fill the application number and password in the respective fields.
- Finally, enter the security pin and click on “sign in” to download the OJEE Admit Card 2019.
- Download the soft copy of the OJEE MBA 2019 Admit card and take the print out of the same.
What to check on OJEE MBA 2019 Admit card?
After downloading the OJEE MBA 2019 Admit card, look at all the details carefully, especially your name and date of birth. In case of any error immediately contact the OJEE 2019 office immediately before the date notified by the conducting board. check the following information on the OJEE Admit Card 2019.
- Candidates’ Name
- Fathers’ Name
- Mothers’ Name
- Date of Birth
- Examination center
- Test Timings
What if you forget to download the OJEE MBA 2019 Admit card within the notified window?
In case you forget to download OJEE Admit Card 2019. Then you must contact the OJEE 2019 office immediately before the date notified by the conducting board.
What to carry on Examination Day
Candidates on the examination day must carry the two copies of OJEE MBA 2019 Admit card. Paste your recent passport size photograph on it as similar to one uploaded during the registration process. Ensure that both the OJEE Admit Card 2019 copies are signed by the invigilator. Submit one copy at the examination center and keep another with you. It will act as proof that you were present on the examination day. Keep OJEE Admit Card 2019 safe until the completion of the admission process as it will prove to validate your authenticity.
- Two copies of OJEE MBA 2019 Admit card with photograph affixed.
- Blue/ Black ball point pen.
Important Exam instruction
Here are the important instructions that will be mentioned on OJEE MBA 2019 Admit card.
- Exam Timing – Reach the exam center 1 hour before the commencement of the test. You must be in your seat atleast 15 minutes before the exam starts.
- Restricted item – Books, printed papers, Manuscripts or electronic gadgets such as mobile phones, cell phones, and electronic diary, calculators.
- Attendance – In the examination, ensure that you sign the attendance sheet. Put your signature against your name and corresponding roll numbers. Mark the impression of your left thumb in the same attendance sheet.
- Roll Sheet – When asked to so, fill your Registration Number, answer sheet number, and question series number against your roll number.
- OMR Sheet – Enter the details asked in the OMR sheet and mark the answers with Blue/ Black ball point pen only. Look at the question paper and answer sheet once to check if everything is right. In case any paper missing and tore then ask for new sheets. Furthermore, do not make stray marks on the answer sheet.
- Completion of Exam – Do not leave the room without the permission of the test administrator. Remember to submit your sheet and OJEE Admit Card 2019 before leaving the examination hall.
If you have any doubts regarding OJEE MBA 2019 Admit Card, please write to us in the comment section below.