OJEE MBA 2019 Admit card – The Odisha exam conducting body will release the admit card in the third week of April 2019. It is an important piece of document to carry on the examination day. Keep your Registration Number/Application number and password ready before downloading the OJEE MBA 2019 Admit card. The Admit card will help will help the invigilator to verify your identity. Even more, the hall ticket signed by the invigilator will confirm your presence on the examination day. Keep this signed copy safe until the completion of admission process. Further, the OJEE MBA Result will release in the first week of June 2019. For more information regarding OJEE MBA admit card refer to the article given below.
OJEE MBA 2019 Admit card
For now, there has not been any official notification release regarding the admit cards. Till then refer the tentative schedule given below. Bookmark this page so that you will have a fast access to information related to OJEE MBA hall ticket.
|Event||Integrated MBA (5 years) / MBA|
|Admit Card release||3rd week of April 2019|
|Examination Date||2nd week of May 2019|
Admit Card: The link to download the OJEE MBA 2019 Admit card will be available on www.odisha.nic.in.
How to download the OJEE MBA Admit Card
The process to download the OJEE MBA admit ard is very quick. Keep your application number and password ready to avoid any inconvenience.
- Click on the direct link available above in the article.
- In the Login window, select the application form which is the course you have applied for.
- Now, fill the application number and password in the respective fields.
- Finally, enter the security pin and click on “sign in” to download the admit card.
- Download the soft copy of the admit card and take the print out of the same.
What to check on admit card?
After downloading the admit card, look at all the details carefully, especially your name and date of birth. In case of any error immediately contact the OJEE 2019 office immediately before the date notified by the conducting board. check the following information on the admit card.
- Candidates’ Name
- Fathers’ Name
- Mothers’ Name
- Date of Birth
- Examination center
- Test Timings
What if you forget to download the admit card within the notified window?
In case you forget then you must contact the OJEE 2019 office immediately before the date notified by the conducting board.
What to carry on Examination Day
Candidates on the examination day must carry the two copies of admit card. Paste your recent passport size photograph on it as similar to one uploaded during the registration process. Ensure that both the copies are signed by the invigilator. Submit one copy at the examination center and keep another with you. It will act as proof that you were present on the examination day. Keep it safe until the completion of admission process as it will prove to validate your authenticity.
- Two copies of Admit card with photograph affixed.
- Blue/ Black ball point pen.
Important Exam instruction
- Exam Timing – Reach the exam center 1 hour before the commencement of the test. You must be in your seat atleast 15 minutes before the exam starts.
- Restricted item – Books, printed papers, Manuscripts or electronic gadgets such as mobile phones, cell phones and electronic diary, calculators.
- Attendance – In the examination, ensure that you sign the attendance sheet. Put your signature against your name and corresponding roll numbers. Mark the impression of your left thumb in the same attendance sheet.
- Roll Sheet – When asked to so, fill your Registration Number, answer sheet number, and question series number against your roll number.
- OMR Sheet – Enter the details asked in the OMR sheet and mark the answers with Blue/ Black ball point pen only. Look at the question paper and answer sheet once to check if everything is right. In case any paper missing and tore then ask for new sheets. Furthermore, do not make stray marks on the answer sheet.
- Completion of Exam – Do not leave the room without the permission of the test administrator. Remember to submit your sheet before leaving the examination hall.