OJEE MBA 2019 Books – The Joint Entrance Examination Examination is conducted by the Odisha state of India. Candidates must appear for OJEE MBA 2019 to take admission in various graduate and postgraduate courses in the private and governmental institution of Odisha. In order to do that, you have to prepare for the computer-based test. So, you must kickstart your preparation with right OJEE MBA 2019 Books. After carefully checking the exam pattern and syllabus, you must refer to the books which have all the topics and the sufficient number of questions for practice in it. Moreover, you must read newspapers daily to crack the GK section in the exam. The complete list of OJEE MBA 2019 Books is available below in the article.
OJEE MBA 2019 Books
In this exam, you must have knowledge of computer fundamentals also. In total there will be 10 questions form it, but you must read basics terminologies and abbreviations to crack this section. Moreover, in the list of books available, you must grab a book according to your requirement.
You must ensure that books cover all the topics which you have to learn and practice. Moreover, a good book must have a sufficient number of questions and mock test to practice. Further, in the article, you must check the exam pattern and syllabus before checking the list of recommended books for the exam.
OJEE MBA 2019 Exam Pattern
The OJEE is a computer-based test. All the questions are multiple choice question in which you have to select one right option.
Mode of the Examination – online or computer-based
Language of the exam – English
Number of Questions – 120 questions in the MBA paper.
Time Duration – 120 Minutes for MBA paper.
Marking Scheme – 4 marks for every correct answer marked.
Negative Marking – 1 mark will deduct for every incorrect answer marked.
|Topic||Number of Questions
|Computer and Basic Fundamentals||10|
OJEE MBA 2019 Syllabus
The exam tests your general aptitude on the basis of your mathematical, logical and verbal abilities. To download the complete Syllabus, Click Here.
English Language (Verbal and Non-Verbal)
Vocabulary, Reading Comprehension, Odd One Out, Fill in the Blanks, Reasoning, Grammar, Error Correction, Sentence Rearrangement etc.
Arrangement and Series, Allegation and Mixtures, Partnership, Time and Work, Time and distance, Percentages, Number system, Profit and Loss, Simple and Compound interest, Data Interpretation, Fractions, Geometry, Trigonometry, Probability etc.
Geography, Books and Authors, Mergers and Acquisitions, Major business / Banks- Tag-lines, Logos, Abbreviations, Advertisements, Current Affairs, Business Brands and Media, Companies and their owner, Sports News, Advertising and Marketing etc.
Computer and Basic Fundamentals
Input and Output Device, Operators, Memory, File Extension, Basic Economics Terms etc.
OJEE MBA 2019 Books – Verbal Ability
In the sections of the paper, you need to focus on reading comprehension, vocabulary, and Grammar. So, in order to improve them, you must read the newspapers regularly. Moreover, you can refer these books for learning and practice purpose.
- Proficiency in Reading Comprehension simplifying the “Passage” for you – Ajay Singh
- Word Power Made Easy – Norman Lewis
- 30 Days To More Powerful Vocabulary – Norman Lewis
- Objective General English – S.P Bakshi
- Better English – Norman Lewis
- Grammar Error Spot – A.Uphadhaya
OJEE MBA 2019 Books – Analytical Reasoning
The analytical section is a combination of mathematical skills, logical, and data interpretation skills. You need to prepare for all the topics to get good marks in this section.
- Logical Reasoning – Arihant
- Non Verbal Reasoning – R.S. Agarwal
- How To Prepare for Logical Reasoning – Arun Sharma
- A Complete Manual for the CAT – Arihant
- Mathematics for MBA – R.S Aggarwal
- Vedic Mathematics – Dr. Aditi Sighal
- Mathematics Papers – Kiran Publications
OJEE MBA 2019 Books – General Knowledge
To be updated with latest events around you, you must start reading good newspapers and magazines. You can also listen to news channels to get the news from different perspectives.
OJEE MBA 2019 Preparation Tips
Candidates after checking the books can plan their study schedule. So, while learning the topics, you can follow the tips given below.
For Full OJEE MBA 2019 Preparation, Click Here.
- Solve the mocks as many as possible to get pro in particular type of questions related to the exam.
- Never stop doing it as soon as you do it, you will lose hold from your preparation. Keep your body adapted to it so that you will face any problem in the exam.
- Since this is an offline exam, you can practice answering questions in OMR sheet. As marking the answer takes an additional few seconds extra.
- Learn atleast 10-15 words every day, write it down in a diary to revise it daily.
- For any new word try to learn its context. It means when a particular word is used. For example, ‘see’ and ‘watch’ are synonyms but the context in which they are used is different.
- For every word learn its synonym as well. It will help you to answer Synonym and Antonym and fill in the blanks questions.
- After having a glance at all the topics. Divide the topics into three parts.
- First that you know very well, then moderate level that you can attempt after little practice. At last weak topics which you need to learn thoroughly. This way you will know how much time you have to devote to each topic.