OJEE MBA 2019 Registration – The Odisha State of India will release the application form from the fourth week of January 2019. As last year, the registration for OJEE MBA started from January 30, 2018. Before starting filling the OJEE MBA 2019 Registration Form select the appropriate form. For different courses, there are different exam form such that Form C‘, ‘E‘ or ‘F‘. They are for MBA(2-year), combination courses, and Integrated MBA respectively. After selecting the form, you can start OJEE MBA 2019 Registration via providing the basic personal details. For more detailed information regarding OJEE MBA 2019 Registration, application form, course codes, examination fee, and other related guidelines, read the article below.
OJEE MBA 2019 Registration
Candidates must carefully select the form for the course they are applying for. Complete details for the same are given below. For now, no official notification regarding OJEE MBA 2019 Registration is there on the website.
OJEE MBA 2019 Registration Date – For the time being, you can refer to the tentative schedule given to get the idea of the upcoming events.
|Event||Integrated MBA (5 years) / MBA|
|Registration starts from||4th week of January 2019|
|Registration ends on||3rd week of March 2019|
|Examination Date||2nd week of May 2019|
Apply online: The Application form for OJEE MBA 2019 will available on www.ojee.nic.in.
OJEE MBA 2019 Form Selection
There are two main programmes for management in OJEE 2019. So, candidates who are undergraduate or more must fill the OJEE MBA 2019 Registration form. While the candidates who have done 10+2 must fill for Integrated 5-year MBA Programme. Moreover, there are also combination courses which included MBA.
|Integrated MBA (5-Years)||F|
1. MBA AND MCA
If you have any doubts regarding eligibility criteria and reservation policy, Click Here to know the complete details.
OJEE MBA 2019 Application Fee
The OJEE MBA 2019 Registration fee for all the programmes is different. Candidates have to pay the fee for the programme they are opting to study in the future. The procedure to pay the application fee is online. you can do same via Debit card/ credit card or internet banking. Moreover, there is a facility to pay the examination fee via E-challan as well. Check the fee given below for each programme.
- MBA – Rs. 1000/-
- Integrated MBA – Rs. 1000/-
- Combination Courses – Rs. 1500/-
Documents required before Registration
It is necessary that you keep all the important documents with you while filling the OJEE MBA 2019 Registration form. So, you will not have to rush here and there to collect them again and again. Gather the following items in one place before starting the registration for OJEE MBA 2019.
- 10th and 12th certificates and mark sheets
- UG or PG mark sheet or degree
- Work Experience certificates(if applicable)
- Credit/ Debit Card
- Internet Banking details like customer id, password etc.
- Valid Email-id
- Active Mobile Number
- Scanned Photograph and signature
OJEE MBA 2019 Application Form Image Specifications
In the OJEE MBA 2019 Registration form, you will have to upload the three images. So, uploaded them exactly as specified below:
|Photograph||5 KB to 99 KB||3.5 x 4.5 cm||JPG/ JPEG|
|Signature||5 KB to 50 KB||3.5 x 1.5 cm|
|Thumb Impression||5 KB to 50 KB||3.5 x 1.5 cm|
#1. OJEE MBA 2019 Registration Process
The process includes registration, application form, uploading of digital documents, and payment of fees. Given below is the detailed procedure to register for OJEE MBA 2019.
- Click on the direct link available to access the OJEE MBA 2019 Registration window.
- In the new window, select the correct form after referring the correct codes available above.
- After the selection of form, a new window will open for OJEE MBA 2019 Registration.
- Further, check that the course which you have applied must rightly appear.
- Click on “New Registration” to start the application process.
- Candidate’s name – As given on High School Certificate.
- Father’s/ Mother’s name – As given on High School Certificate.
- Date of birth – Enter the date, month and year correctly.
- Gender – Select Male or Female or Transgender.
Contact Details Enter the following information for any future communication.
- City/ Town/ Village
- PIN code
- Email Address
- Mobile number
- Landline number.
- Finally, create the Password that you will need as a login credential. Such that make the new password and fill the security question. At last, click on “Submit” to get your registration number.
Now, you will receive a provisional registration/ application number on your email and registered mobile number. Keep this and password safe until the completion of the admission process. With the login credential, you can log in and access your dashboard at any time.
#2. OJEE MBA 2019 Application Form
This is the next step towards the completion of your Application process after OJEE MBA 2019 Registration. Use the given id and password to log in and fill the pending form.
- Fill the details Domicile, Birth category, Subcategory, PWD, Annual family income, and Nationality.
— Parent Domicile – Odisha State (S), Outside state of Odisha (ZZ), NRI-Non Resident Indian.
— Category – Choose the correct category you belong – General, SC or ST.
— Subcategory – Select if you are Green card holder(GC) or belong to Ex-Serviceman (ES) or both.
- Choose the Exam City according to your preference.
- In the last step of Application form fill the Educational Details. you have to enter Pass status, Course/ stream name, Board/university, Year of passing, Marks percentage, Roll number, Institute name, address, and Pincode.
#3.OJEE MBA 2019 Digital Documents Uploading
After checking the image specification, you must have scanned photograph, signature, and left-hand thumb impression till now. Keep the soft copy ready to upload the same.
- Click on “choose file” against each option and upload the images.
- Check the preview and if it is not clear then upload again.
- Click on “upload” after done with all the three images.
#4. OJEE MBA 2019 Application Fee
Further, click on “Online payment and fill the application fee.
- Select the payment method via which you want to pay. If you want to make payment directly through credit/ debit card/ net banking. Then select ‘Bill Desk payment Gateway’.
- Enter the card number, expiry and CVV number in the blank spaces. After filing all the details wait for the confirmation and keep the transaction id safe.
- Even more, you can also choose “SBI MOPS” option to pay the fee through e-challan.
- Choose the bank and take the print out of challan after filling the necessary details.
- Pay the fee in the bank selected. After this login again and fill the challan details there.
Print out of Application Form
Most importantly, take the print out of the application form which will be required until the completion of the admission process. For the candidates who have filled the fee via e-challan can download the application form after two days of uploading the e-challan details. If you are unable to print, please contact OJEE cell for a clarification.
OJEE MBA 2019 Admit Card
The admit card is the next step towards the OJEE exam. You must download it before the examination day. You will able to download it using your Registration/ Application id and password. So, subscribe to Aglasem to get the notification for the release of the admit card and remember to download it within the specified time window. Click Here, to check the complete details.
Insofar, details mentioned here are according to last year information brochure. As soon as OJEE MBA 2019 information brochure is released we will update the details mentioned in the given page.