OJEE MBA 2020 – The Odisha Joint Entrance Examination committee (OJEEC) conducts the OJEE 2020 for admission in the MBA program twice a year. OJEE 2020 is a state-level computer-based entrance examination having 120 questions with negative marking for incorrect answers. Therefore, for getting Admission into the private and government institutions of Odisha for pursuing MBA, candidates must appear for the OJEE 2020 MBA. However, aspirants must apply for the entrance exam through OJEE 2020 registration process. Also, a special Odisha Joint Entrance Exam (OJEE) is conducted to fill the vacant seats. To know detailed information about the OJEE MBA 2020, Application Form, Syllabus, Exam pattern, etc from this page.
OJEE MBA 2020
From last year OJEE 2020 is conducted in the online mode. However, before that, the paper used to be the pen and paper-based examination. Also, 10+2 candidates can apply for the Integrated MBA course. As per the last year, the tentative schedule of the OJEE MBA is as follows:
|OJEE MBA 2020||Tentative Dates|
|Registration starts from||last week of Jan 2020|
|Registration ends on||03 week of Apr 2020|
|Issuance of Admit Card||03 week of Apr 2020|
|OJEE MBA 2020 Exam Date||02 week of May 2020|
|OJEE MBA Result||01 week of June 2020|
OJEE MBA 2020 Eligibility Criteria
In order to apply for the OJEE MBA 2020, candidates must fulfill the Eligibility criteria given by the Committee. Therefore, check the same from the below:
- Age Limit: No age bar for applying OJEE MBA 2020
- Minimum Marks Required: Aspirants must have a minimum of 50% aggregate in graduation whereas, for SC/ST candidates, a minimum of 40% aggregate is required.
- Qualifying Degree: Candidates must have completed at least a 3-year degree in any stream.
OJEE MBA 2020 Exam Pattern
For the OJEE MBA program, the Detailed Exam pattern comprising of marking schemes as well as the Section-wise distribution is given below:
Overview of the Exam
- Mode of Exam: online (computer-based test)
- Duration of Exam: 2 hrs (120 mins)
- Language of paper: English
- Type of Questions: objective type (MCQs)
- Total no. of Questions: 120
- No. of sections: 5
- Total Marks: 480 Marks
For every correct answer, 4 marks will be awarded whereas 1 mark shall be deducted for every incorrect answer.
Section-wise distribution of questions with marks
|Sections||No. of Ques.||Marks|
|Computer & Basic Fundamentals||10||40|
OJEE MBA 2020 Syllabus
In order to score well in the OJEE MBA 2020, candidates must prepare for the entrance test according to the syllabus. Therefore, Check each topic from the below and prepare accordingly.
English Language (Verbal and Non-Verbal)
- Reading Comprehension
- Odd One Out
- Fill in the Blanks
- Error Correction
- Sentence Rearrangement
- Idioms, Proverbs, and Phrases
- Critical Reasoning
- Arrangement and Series
- Allegation and Mixtures
- Time and Work
- Time and distance
- Number system
- Profit and Loss
- Simple and Compound interest
- Data Interpretation
- Permutation and Combination
- LCM & HCF
- Quadratic and Linear Equation
- Books and Authors
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Major business / Banks
- Tag-lines, Logos, Abbreviations, Advertisements
- Current Affairs
- Business Brands and Media
- Companies and their owner
- Sports News
- Advertising and Marketing
- Indian Constitution
- Science and Research
Computer and Basic Fundamentals
- Input and Output Device
- File Extension
- Basic Economics Terms
OJEE MBA Preparation Tips
The preparation of OJEE MBA 2020 is similar to other national or state level examinations. So, for MBA check the easy and convenient section-wise preparation tips from below:
- Divide your time accordingly for covering vocabulary, grammar and reading comprehension.
- Learn at least 5 new words daily.
- Listen to English News, read newspapers and try to communicate in English as much as possible.
- Increase your verbal communication skills by practicing online mock tests.
- Practice as much as you can for this particular section because this section shall consume max. time.
- Also, Increase your speed by finding the shortcuts for solving questions.
- Practice mock tests and start solving the basic questions. However, refer to the previous year’s questions as well.
- Learn the formulas and write them down and refer them again and again until it is learned by heart.
- For MBA candidates, they need to be socially active as well as have knowledge of current affairs.
- Read business magazines, reports, and newspapers.
- Also, you can install news apps such as Twitter, InShorts, Google news, etc
- Prepare the basic fundamentals of the computer from the textbooks of class 9th &10th.
- You can also refer to the 11th 12th computer books.
- Also, be aware of all the Abbreviations regarding the computer and its fundamentals.
- Don’t forget to refer to the previous year’s question papers.
OJEE MBA 2020 Application Form
The OJEE 2020 application process shall start at the beginning of Jan 2020, thus, candidates need to fill the OJEE MBA Application form online at ojee.nic.in. As per the course the separate form has to be filled. Therefore, For OJEE MBA 2020, candidates need to fill the Form C whereas for combination courses Form E must be filled. Also After selecting the form, you need to fill the basic, personal, educational, contact details followed by uploading documents and OJEE MBA application fees. Check the expected application fees as well as the combinational course offered from the following:
Following are the available combination courses:
- MCA and MBA
- LE-MCA and MBA
- PGAT and MBA
- For form C: Rs 1000/-
- For form E: Rs 1500/-
The applicable fee is exclusive of bank charges. Once the fee is paid, you should take a print out of the fee receipt for future use.
Note: Keep your Registration Number/Application number safe which shall be required as a User ID to log in.
OJEE MBA 2020 Selection Process
In order to get admission in the Private as well as the government’s institutes of Odisha in the MBA program, candidates need to go through the selection process. Candidates can check the same from the below:
- OJEE MBA 2020: Candidates need to appear for the Odisha Joint Entrance Exam.
- Special OJEE 2020: If seats are vacant then the special OJEE shall be conducted. Therefore, candidates have the option to appear for it twice.
- Counseling: Candidates who qualify the OJEE 2020, shall be called for the counseling rounds.
- Admission: Lastly, talking the seat reservation and the ranks of the candidates into consideration, the admission list shall be published. Therefore, selected candidates shall get admission into the institutes of the Orisha.
OJEE MBA 2020 Application Form Correction
Candidates who have submitted the OJEE MBA 2020 Application Form can access the form correction window at the official website. However, this facility is available only to those applicants who have completely submitted the application form and have paid the required amount of application fee. Therefore, candidates can edit their application form online only, no offline facility shall be provided. It should be noted that candidates cannot change the category of the application form. However, they may change the course under that particular category.
What is Special OJEE 2020?
Special OJEE is the Entrance exam which is conducted after the OJEE 2020 to fill the vacant seats in the program. For example, in the MBA course, there are 90 seats in a specific college and 80 are filled by an institute. Hence, to fill the leftover 10 seats, OJEEC conducts the exam once again. Therefore, Interested students can register and take the exam one more time. However, new candidates who have not applied for the first OJEE before can also take Special OJEE 2020.
OJEE MBA 2020 Admit Card
The OJEE MBA 2020 Admit Card shall be released online at the official website. Thus, all the candidates who have successfully filled the application form and paid the OJEE MBA application fee will only be able to download the Hall ticket. Therefore, download the admit card by using the registration no. and the password. Also, the Admit card will hold the details of the particular candidates which will be further verified at the examination center. So taking the OJEE MBA hall ticket to the examination hall is compulsory.
OJEE MBA 2020 Answer Key
The Odisha Joint Entrance Examination Committee (OJEE) releases the Answer Key for OJEE MBA. Candidates can check the answers and calculate their raw scores with the help of the Answer key. Also, the OJEE MBA 2020 Answer key consists of the questions as well. It shall be available within 4-5 days after the conduction of the exam. All the candidates can get the answer key by logging in to the official website using registration no. and the password.
OJEE MBA 2020 Result
The result of the OJEE MBA 2020 releases in the form of a Rank card. Therefore, the result shows the rank that you have achieved amongst the total number of students who appeared for the test. However, the exam conducting body also releases the separate merit list for aspirants seeking admission under reservation policy. Therefore, you can download the OJEE MBA 2020 rank card from the ojee.nic.in by using the registration no. and password. Furthermore, the selected candidates need to sit for the counseling sessions. All the candidates are advised to carry the required documents at the time of admission.
OJEE MBA 2020 cut-off
The Cut off is the minimum marks required for clearing a certain exam. Once scorecards are released, the cut off of the various institute’s releases online which shows the minimum marks required to take admission in the MBA program. On the basis of these OJEE MBA cut-offs, the institutes invite the candidates for the counseling round.
OJEE MBA 2020 counseling
After the declaration of the OJEE MBA 2020 cut-off, you must appear for the counseling round. So, candidates in the order of merit must attend it with the demanded documents and certificates. Therefore, The counseling process includes verification of documents, eligibility, category, and reservation. Moreover, the candidate must show the original and the photocopies of the certificates, mark sheets, and other relevant documents at the nodal center.
OJEE MBA 2020 Colleges
Under the Odisha state of India, 10 government colleges shall accept OJEE 2020 MBA scores with a total intake of 650 aspirants. Whereas there are 56 Private institutions with 4644 seats for the MBA program. In the MBA Integrated program, there are only 8 private institutes with a seat intake of 480 candidates. however the information is as per the last year, so it can change this year.
OJEE MBA Test Centers
All the candidates need to reach at the exam centers on time. Check the following exam center and plan your trip in advance. However, the OJEE MBA test centers are as per the last year and are expected to remain the same this year.
|Place of Centre||code|
OJEE MBA 2020 Reservation Policy
Applicants seeking admission through reservation must have Odisha state-issued nativity certificate. However, it applies to the natives of Odisha only. Also, SC, ST, GC, PC, ExServiceman, TFW and women candidates must have this certificate along with the other relevant documents. Therefore, you can check the expected percentage of the seats reserved for the OJEE MBA 2020 / Integrated MBA Programme from the below.
|GC (Green Card)||5%|
Odisha Joint Entrance Examination-2020
JEE Cell, Gandamunda, Khandagiri,
DIST- Khordha. Bhubaneswar -751030
E-Mail: [email protected]
Phone: 0674- 6552455, 6552456,6552457,6552458
Official Website: www.odishajee.in
If you have any questions about the OJEE MBA 2020, let us know in the comment section below.