Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA) has invited the candidates to fill PGCET 2018 Application Form for appearing in the exam scheduled to be held in the first week of July 2018. The last date to apply has been extended to June 15, 2018. To fill the form, an applicant has to visit the official website, kea.kar.nic.in, or by clicking the direct link which is available on this page. The candidates will have to provide basic, academic and communications details accompanied by uploading the scanned images. PGCET 2018 application form will be considered completed once an applicant makes the payment of application fee. Check more details on how to apply, image specifications, fee details and other important instructions from this page.
PGCET 2018 Application Form
The candidates have to fill PGCET 2018 application form before the last date. You can check the complete schedule of PGCET 2018 application form from the table below:
|PGCET 2018 Application Form||Important Dates|
|Availability of Application Form||19 May 2018|
|Last Date to fill PGCET 2018 Application Form|
|Last date to pay the fees in the specified Ban||18 Jun 2018(at bank time)|
How to Fill PGCET 2018 Application Form
In order to apply, the candidates have to follow the below-mentioned procedure which is going to make filling PGCET 2018 application form easy:
Step 1: Click on the direct link available above for Registration.
Step 2: In PGCET 2018 application form, you have to then apply by providing the details mentioned below:
As a New User, you will be asked to enter the basic information like:
- Application number
- Course for which you wish to apply
- Your name
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Date of birth
- Income RD number
- Caste RD number
- Eligibility clause code
- Qualifying degree
- Programme type
Thereafter, you will be asked to provide the following study information:
- Have you done BCA, BSc (I.T / Computer Science ) with Mathematics at 10+2 level or at
- Qualifying exam status
- Graduate level
- University seat number
- Name of qualifying exam/ college
- University name
- Exam details
- Years of study in the state of Karnataka
You will also need to provide the communication details in PGCET 2018 application form:
- Email address
- Mobile number
Step 3: Now you have to upload the scanned images of the following documents. The specification for each image has been mentioned in the same table:
|Photograph||5 KB to 40 KB||3.5 cm x 4.5 cm|
|Signature||5 KB to 40 KB||3.5 cm x 1.5 cm|
|Left Thumb Impression||5 KB to 40 KB||3.5 cm x 1.5 cm|
Step 4: To complete the application process, proceed with application fee after providing the information correctly in the form. The fee is required to be paid by generating the challan only. The amount to be paid is illustrated in the table below for different category candidates:
|General/ OBC||Rs. 650|
|SC/ST and Category-1||Rs. 500|
Step 5: The final step to complete PGCET 2018 application form filling process is to take a print out of completed it and also the confirmation of payment slip.
Important Instructions for Filling PGCET 2018 Application Form
All the applicants who wish to apply for the exam, need to keep following things in mind:
- Your name on PGCET 2018 application form must be same as mentioned in the 10th class certificate.
- You can select only one exam center in the form. Therefore, choose the exam center with extensive care.
- The size and dimensions of the application form must satisfy the specifications mentioned above.
- Take out at least 2-3 printouts of completed PGCET 2018 application form as this may be required in the future.
- You must ensure that the details provided are correct. Any information if found false may lead to disqualification from Karnataka PGCET 2018.
- The mail id and mobile number you are going to provide must be working as all the future communications will be made using these details only.
PGCET 2018 Admit Card
Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA) is going to release the Admit Card after PGCET 2018 application form last date has elapsed. You can download it from the website most probably in the third week of June 2018. To download it, you will be asked to provide application number and date of birth. It is an essential document and must be kept safe in order to appear for the exam. Also, it will serve as your identity during the exam and entry to the center will be allowed only after seeing it.
Official Website: kea.kar.nic.in