PGCET 2019 Admit Card – The PGCET Admit Card for the first-year MBA programme will release in the fourth week of June 2019. Candidates who have successfully filled the PGCET Application Form will only able to download the result. It will be available on the official website at kea.kar.nic.in or at the direct link available below. Candidates after entering the PGCET 2019 user id and password will able to download the hall ticket for the examination. It is necessary that candidates carry the PGCET 2019 Admit Card on the entrance test day. In the examination hall, you must fill all the details written on the OMR sheet carefully. The complete details regarding PGCET 2019 Admit Card, OMR sheet, exam pattern are available below.
PGCET 2019 Admit Card
The PGCET Admit Card will contain all the essential information to confirm your identity at the examination hall. Moreover, it will contain the test venue and time details for the entrance exam day. Until official notification regarding admit card is available, you can check the tentative schedule written below.
|Availability of Admit Card||4th week of June 2019|
|Examination Date||1st week of July 2019|
Admit Card: The PGCET 2019 Admit Card will release on kea.kar.nic.in.
How to Download PGCET 2019 Admit Card
After completion of an application process, PGCET 2018 admit card will be released online by KEA. The simple procedure to access the same is available below.
- Click on the official link given in the article above.
- In the new window, enter your valid login credentials.
- Fill Application number and Date of birth correctly in the login window.
- You can now download the PGCET 2019 admit card to take on the examination day.
- Finally, take a print out for the future reference.
“Read all the important instructions written on the admit card carefully”
PGCET 2019 Admit Card Important Details
Candidates must check the following information carefully on the admit card. If there are any errors in the hall ticket contact the concerned authorities immediately.
- Candidate’s name
- Father’s name
- Roll number
- PGCET 2018 exam date and time
- Examination venue
- Exam center name
- Candidate’s photograph
PGCET 2019 Admit Card Important Documents
As nothing specifically is mentioned regarding this in the PGCET brochure but you must carry the following documents on the examination day. If asked, you must show these documents to prove your identity. You can carry one of the following identity documents while going for the exam along with PGCET 2019 admit card.
- Driving license
- Voter card
- PAN card
- Aadhaar card
- College identity card
PGCET 2019 Admit Card Important Instructions
Candidates must follow these instructions on the examination day.
- Positively carry the admit card and photo identity prove with you.
- You are not allowed to carry Bluetooth, mobile phones, calculator, books, notes, pagers, markers, etc, in the exam center.
- Keep the hall ticket safe as you will need it during the counseling round.
- Mark the answer in the OMR sheet from Blue or Black ink ball point pen only.
- After completion of the test, affix your left thumb hand impression in the space available on the bottom of the OMR answer sheet. Ensure that you do the same before handing the sheet to the invigilator.
- On the completion of the examination, you can carry the replica of OMR sheet you for the future use.
Candidates must affixe left hand thumb impression on the OMR Sheet to get their sheet scanned for the results.
In The Examination Hall
During the examination time, all the candidates have to follow the certain guidelines as released by exam conducting body.
- Once all the students are settled on their seat, they have to fill the examination OMR Sheet. In this, you have to fill your name, PG CET number, version code and the serial number of the question booklet.
- Candidates have to mark in OMR sheet only. Moreover, questions having multiple answers will not be evaluated.
- Mark the answers properly such that scanner can evaluate your answers while evaluation.
- Moreover, shade the answers after proper analysis of a question and mark the answers as follows.
PGCET 2019 Exam Pattern
Before the PGCET 2019 exam, you must check its exam pattern. The test is an offline pen & paper-based exam. Candidates need to answer on the OMR sheet with the blue/black ball point pen.
Mode of the Examination – The exam is Pen and Based wholly in the English Language.
Maximum Marks – The paper is of maximum 100 marks.
Duration of Exam – Candidates need to complete the exam in 120 minutes
Number of Questions – The total number of questions in the exam is 100.
Negative Marking – There is no negative marking in this exam.
|Section||Number of Questions|
|Proficiency in English Language||25|
|Test of Reasoning and General Intelligence||25|
PGCET Previous Year Question Papers
For your better preparation, you must refer the previous year question papers. Through this, you will able to practice the questions which generally comes in this paper.
PGCET 2019 Answer Key
After the conduction of entrance test, the Answer Key will release within three days after the exam. From the key you can check the answers they have marked against the right answers. Candidates can also raise the objection in the specified window after submitting the supporting documents & justifications. Once the expert committee analyses the objection, the final answer key will release in the few days on the official website.
Insofar, all the details are according to last year information brochure. As soon as official notification of PGCET 2019 Admit Card is released, we will update here it accordingly.