PGCET 2019 Answer Key can be downloaded from this page for MBA programme. The Karnataka PGCET 2019 Answer Key has been released by the Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) online at cetonline.karnataka.gov.in/kea/. It is released in the pdf format. Candidates can use the PGCET MBA 2019 Answer key to calculate their probable score. For a correct answer, you need to add 01 marks and there is no negative marking for an incorrect answer. If not satisfied with the option marked in the key, applicants can also submit an objection. Check more details on PGCET 2019 Answer Key from this page.
PGCET 2019 Answer Key
Candidates must use the answer key to cross-check their answers marked in pen & paper based test. This way you can check if you will able to clear the cut off to get your name in the merit list to attend the counseling round. Candidates can check the schedule for release of Karnataka PGCET Answer Key 2019 from the table below.
|PGCET 2019 Answer Key||Date|
|PGCET MBA 2019 exam date||20-21 Jul 2019|
|Release date for PGCET MBA 2019 Answer Key||03 Aug 2019|
Download Here: Click Here to download PGCET MBA 2019 Answer Key.
How to Calculate Score Using PGCET 2019 Answer Key?
To correctly analyze your marks in PGCET 2019 you must know the marking scheme of the exam. So, if your answer matches to the key, then just add +1 for each correct answer. It is an advantage that there is no negative marking in this paper.
Check the key according to the set number received by you on the examination day.
- 1 mark for each correct answer.
- No negative marking for incorrect answer.
PGCET MBA 2019 Answer Key Objection
The candidates can raise the objections within the limited time window defined by the exam conducting body. Generally, any request to entertain the doubts can be done within three days after the release of the answer key. Apart from that, you have to submit supporting documents to substantiate your query. Send it to “Executive Director, Karnataka Examinations Authority, Bangalore” either in person, or through e-mail, or by speed post. Further, the expert committee will look after the query and release the final answer key after proper consideration.
How to Download PGCET 2019 Answer Key?
The answer key will release in the PDF format on the official website. The process to check or download the same is written in the simple steps below.
- In the first step, hit the direct link to download the answer key.
- Now you will be redirected to a new window containing the official answer key by the exam conducting body.
- Finally, you can refer the answer key and can download it for the future reference.
- Ensure that you are checking the key according to the set received by you on the examination day.
- The same link can be downloaded from the official website, the link for which is available in the article below.
PGCET MBA 2019 Unofficial Answer Key
Importance of PGCET 2019 Answer Key
Having an official answer key helps students a lot. This way they will able to cross-check the answers marked by them with the correct answers. Moreover, it helps to estimate scores in advance. Taking this idea you can take guess if your name will appear in the merit list or not.
- It is helpful as you will know what is the right choice of a question.
- Moreover, with calculating your scores, you don’t have wait so long to assess your marks in the exam.
- Most importantly, you can challenge the answer key if there are any discrepancies in the marked answers. The revised answer key will release after the proper evaluation of raised objections.
PGCET 2019 Merit List
Further after the answer keys, the exam conducting body will release the merit list on the basis of marks scored in PGCET 2019. According to this merit list, candidates will have to participate in online counseling for the final allocation of seats.
In case two candidates have equal scores then the merit will give preference to a candidate who has more marks in the qualifying examination. Further, if tie does not resolve then the older candidates will have the preference over the younger one.