PGCET 2019 Registration – The Karnataka Examination Authority will release the application form for PGCET in the second week of May 2019. So, interested candidates who aspiring for the MBA Programme in the state of Karnataka must register before the last day of application. It is a six steps process including filling the essential details, uploading of documents, uploading of image etc. Aspirants need to keep registered email id and password safe to login in the student registration account. Further, after the successful PGCET 2019 Registration, entrants will receive the Admit Card online. To know how to apply for PGCET 2019, application fee, image specifications etc, read the complete article below.
PGCET 2019 Registration
First of all, candidates need to register and then can log in any time to complete the application form. You can do the same in multiple session by saving the details everytime. It can be done until the payment of the application fee. Moreover, the KEA will open a window where you will able to edit the information in the Application Form. Until the official notification for PGCET 2019 releases, you can refer the tentative schedule of PGCET 2019 Registration below.
|Release of Application Form||3rd week of May 2019|
|Last Date to apply for the exam||4th week of May 2019|
Apply Online: The Application Form will available at www.kea.kar.nic.in.
How To Register For PGCET 2019?
The first step towards the application of PGCET 2019 is Registration. So, it is necessary that you fill all the details carefully and correctly. To avoid any mistakes you can refer the easy steps given below for the PGCET 2019 Registration.
- Click on the direct link for “New Registration” available above in the article.
- Once you click on it, you need to select whether you are an Indian citizen or not.
- After choosing an appropriate option, you will see the detailed form below on the screen.
- Further, in the form enter the “Candidate Name” as given in 10th mark sheet.
- Similarly, fill the father’s and mother’s name in the form. Also, enter the native state of the father.
- Fill the candidates’ gender and date of birth.
- Enter a valid email id which you use or check on a daily basis.
- Now, create a minimum 8 character password. The password must have a capital letter and a number and a special character.
- Select the “Course” which you want to apply.
- Finally, enter the contact number and the security question.
- Click on “Submit” and move forward to fill the Application Form.
How To Fill PGCET 2019 Application Form
After the registration, log in again with registered email id and password. Enter the captcha and Login. Now, follow the steps as given below.
Note down the Application Number available on the top of the page.
- First, fill the Personal details asked in the form. Most of it is already filled during registration. So, rest of them that need to be filled.
— Marital Status
— Annual Income
— Reservation Details
— Caste, Sub-caste
— Qualifying exam
- In the next step the Study details in the form, keep the marks of the years ready. You need to enter marks year wise, click on “Add” given on the right to add an entry of next year.
— Qualifying degree status
— College Name
— University Name
— University Seat Number
— Total number of years of study in Karnataka
- Now, enter the Examination Center and Contact details in the form.
— PGCET 2019 Examination Center(See the options below)
— Residential Address
Now, Save all the details and recheck the details. Further, click on “Next” to move towards next step of application of PGCET 2019.
How To Upload Documents in PGCET 2019 Form
The next step is to upload the digital documents in the form. They are photograph, signature and thumb impression.
- For the photograph, upload the passport size photograph in the format given below.
- First, sign the signature in a plain white sheet and scan the same. Ensure that whole image has your signature properly visible.
- Following the same, scan the left thumb impression to upload.
- Select the appropriate option you want to upload and click on “Upload” to do the same.
|Photograph||5 KB to 40 KB||3.5 cm x 4.5 cm|
|Signature||5 KB to 40 KB||3.5 cm x 1.5 cm|
|Left Thumb Impression||5 KB to 40 KB||3.5 cm x 1.5 cm|
Image format – JPG/ JPEG file extension only.
After this process, agree to the Declaration. For this, you need to completely fill the previously correctly. Only then you will able pay the examination fee.
PGCET 2019 Application Fee
In the next step, you need to submit the application fee. You can do the same either through challan or online. If you are paying online then keep the net banking, credit or debit card details ready. Further, you can check the “Payment Status” in the next tab. To take an idea application will be as given below. There is even exemption from fees for the reserve category students having an annual income of less than INR 6 Lakh per annum. For the complete details please refer the PGCET 2019 Brochure.
|General/ OBC||Rs. 650|
|SC/ST and Category-1||Rs. 500|
Finally, take the print out of the application form for the future use.
PGCET 2019 Examination Center
You can choose the following option to appear on the examination day.
PGCET 2019 Admit Card
On the successful filling of application form, candidates will receive the Admit card in the fourth week of June 2019. You will need to carry hall ticket, photo identity proof, ball/black point pen with you in the examination center. Further, check all the details on the admit card. For any errors, contact the KEA authorities immediately.
Insofar, all the details are according to last year information brochure. As soon as official notification of PGCET 2019 Registration is released, we will update here it accordingly.