PGCET 2019 Result – KEA announces Karnataka PGCET Result 2019 on cetonline.karnataka.gov.in. The result is announced as rank card and the candidates need application number to check it. Along with the result of PGCET 2019, the final answer key is also released for the reference of the candidates. From the rank card, the candidates can check their score and state level rank. The rank holders are then called fro couselling round. To know more information regarding PGCET 2019 Result, merit list, final answer key etc, read the complete article below.
Latest: PGCET 2019 result declared. Check it from the direct link below.
PGCET 2019 Result
Once the result will announce, no further re-totaling or revaluation of the OMR answer sheets will be done. Moreover, the result will release only on the official website. Hence, there is no option to get the result by post or to check offline at KEA premises. Until the official notification regarding PGCET 2019 Result is available, check the tentative schedule given below.
|PGCET 2019 Result||Important Dates|
|Examination Date||20 and 21 Jul 2019|
|PGCET 2019 Result||22 August 2019|
Result: Click Here to check Karnataka PGCET 2019 Result.
How To Download PGCET 2019 Result
The procedure to download the PGCET 2019 Result is a one-step process. You just need your PGCET number to check the rank achieved by you in the test.
- First of all, access the direct link available above in the article.
- You will land on the result page of the official website.
- Next, enter the PGCET number and click on “submit”.
- Finally, check the rank according to your performance in the written examination.
The Result portal will look like the one given in the picture below.
PGCET 2019 Merit List
After the announcement of the result, the merit list will release. Candidates must refer the list to check if their name is the list or not. Only selected candidates will have to attend the counseling process. Moreover, the cut off for each institute will announce on their respective official website only.
What if two or more candidates have the same marks in the written test?
In such situation following tie-breaker rules will apply.
- First, candidate having more marks in the qualifying examination will get the preference.
- Second, the older will have the preference over the younger one.
PGCET 2019 Final Answer Key
Candidates will also able to check the revised answer key along with the result. The key will release after consideration of all the objections raised by teachers, students or parents. The key will contain the answers of all the four sets that appeared on the examination day. Though after this no re-evaluation or re=totalling request will be entertained by the authorities.
PGCET 2019 Counseling
The selected candidates will have to attend the counseling by registering for it on the official website only.
Once the registration starts, candidates have to completely fill the form by paying the appropriate counseling fee. Further, you will receive the appointment date for the document verification process. The schedule for the same will upload on the official website like this.
In the helpline centers, you need to appear for the document verification. Bring the original documents along with photocopies. You need to confirm the rank, date and time of verification before coming to the Helpline Center.
- Print out of the 2019 Online Application Form
- Original Copy of the Chalan for having paid the fees.
- ‘PGCET 2019’ Admit Card
- SSLC / 10th Standard / Equivalent Examination Score Card
- 2nd PUC / 12th Standard/ Equivalent Examination Score Card
- Degree Marks Card of all the Years / Semesters.
- Degree Certificate / Provisional Degree Certificate / Course completion certificate.
- Study Certificate (Only for Karnataka Candidates)
- TWO recent passport size photographs
- Work Experience certificate(if applicable)
- Reservations documents as listed in the eligibility section
Entry of Options
In this phase, candidates will have to select the colleges where they want to take admission. Moreover, this should be according to the availability of seats in the government institute. Candidates can opt for any number of colleges online or at helpline centers. You will find the option for “PGCET-2019– OPTION ENTRY” on the official website. So, do this task carefully, the admission will solely be based on the colleges you have given the preference in the entry of options.
PGCET 2019 Seat Allocation
Once the candidates get the confirmation of seat according to the chosen options and cut off released by the institutes. They will receive the secret key which will be used to register for the final admission. This key is essential for candidate’s login, entry of options, change of options, saving and deletion of options, printing of allotment details, payment of fee etc.