PGCET MBA 2018 Counselling – Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) has released cutoff for the second round of counselling. Earlier, the option for the fee payment and admission order link was enabled. The result of the second round entry option has been available. The second round consists of option entry link, document verification, seat allotment, number of seats available etc. Those candidates whose name is included in the merit list are eligible to appear for the Karnataka PGCET MBA 2018 Counselling. It is held for admission in MBA program in the Government and Private B-schools spread across the state of Karnataka. Those who fulfill the PGCET counseling eligibility criteria need to apply and participate in Karnataka PGCET Counselling Process 2018. Check complete details about the PGCET MBA Counselling 2018 from this page.
PGCET MBA 2018 Counselling
The candidates who are eligible for the counseling need to register and report for the document verification. After which the candidates need to do the entry option. KEA will then publish a seat allotment result online. Selected candidates can then download the Admission Order and Reporting to the allotted colleges.
PGCET MBA 2018 Counselling Dates: The candidates can check the schedule for Karnataka PGCET MBA 2018 Counselling from the table below:
|PGCET MBA 2018 Counselling||Important Dates|
|PGCET MBA 2018 exam date||15 Jul 2018|
|Declaration of Result||18 Aug 2018|
|Verification of Documents will start from||10-17 Sep 2018|
|Counselling Round 1: Display of Seat Matrix and Fee Structure||15 Sep 2018|
|Option Entry will start from||
18-24 Sep 2018 (10:00 AM)
|Publication of Mock Allotment Results|
|Exercise of Choices by the candidates allotted seat in the first round of counseling|
|Confirmation of Allotment, Payment of Fees, Downloading of Admission Order and Reporting to the colleges||25-29 Sep 2018|
|Last date to Report to the allotted college||29 Sep 2018 (before 05:30 PM)|
|Counselling Round-2: Display of Seat Matrix and Fee Structure||03 Oct 2018 (after 02:00 PM)|
|Entry of Options by Candidates||03 – 05 Oct 2018|
|Publication of Seat Allotment of Second and final round||06 Oct 2018 (after 06:00 PM)|
|Payment of Fees, Downloading of Admission Order and Reporting to the colleges||13 & 15 Oct 2018|
|Last date to report to the allotted college||TBA|
- Request for Refund: Click Here for PGCET 2018 Refund.
- Choice Entry, Fee Payment, and Admission Order Download: Click Here for 02 round.
- Option Entry Round 2 Result: Click Here to check the result.
- Option Entry Round 2: Click Here for Second Round Option Entry for PGCET 2018. (until 05 Oct upto 11:00 AM)
- Seat Allotment Result: Click Here to check the 01st round Allotment Result 2018
- Choice Entry, Fee Payment, and Admission Order Download: Click Here to Download.
- Option Entry Round 1: Click Here for First Round Option Entry for PGCET 2018.
PGCET MBA 2018 Second Round
Check second round schedule, notice, and seat matrix here.
Fee Payment, and Admission Order Download Dates
There are some new colleges has been added by KEA.
- B292BX – JSS, MYSORE – MBA IN EXECUTIVE PROGRAMME is a three years course.
- New MBA Colleges Added – B205MB – Akkamadevi Womens University, Bijapur
PGCET MBA 2018 Seat Allotment Process
The Karnataka Examinations Authority will conduct the online seat allotment and the seats will be allotted on the basis of the merit and choices submitted by the candidates for admission to MBA program. There shall be two rounds of Seat Allotment – First Round, Second and Final Round. if the candidate is allotted with the seat need to report at the allotted college. Such candidates should download the Challan from KEA Website, pay the prescribed fees at the specified Banks download the admission order from KEA Website and report to the college on or before the last date mentioned in the admission order
During the Seat Allotment, the candidates are given 03 options. These are:
Option 1: Satisfied with the allotted seat and are willing to report at the allotted college. However, then such candidates cannot appear for any further rounds of counselling. Report at the allotted college and pay the requisite amount to secure your seat.
Option 2: Satisfied with the allotted seat but want to participate in the next round. In this case, the candidates can pay the prescribed fees by downloading the Challan / allotted details from the KEA website for the seat confirmed or allotted in the first round. Once you get a better option, in the second round, then earlier allotted seat gets canceled automatically.
Option 3: Not satisfied with the allotted seat but wish to participate in the next round with all the already entered options except the allotted options by surrendering the allotted seat and also re-ordering of already entered options
PGCET MBA 2018 Counselling Process
The Karnataka PGCET MBA Counselling Process consist of the following stages:
- Registration of a Candidate, Interactive Session for options entry and assignment of User ID and Password.
- Verification of Documents
- Schedule for Document Verification
- Entry of Options by the Candidates
- Detailed Instructions and guidelines about online allotment of seats
- Illustration for Allotment of Seat
- Process of Allotment of Seat
- Post Seat Allotment Procedure – Choice Before a Candidate
- Remittance of fees, downloading of admission orders, Admission / Reporting to the college, Reporting college joining details to KEA through online.
PGCET MBA 2018 Mock Allotment
Since the entry of options was completed, the exam conducting body started the mock allotment, the result of which has been announced. On the basis of the Mock Allotment, a candidate can know his/ her status of allotment as per his / her priority of options. This will give you a clear image on if you want to change or retain the entered options.
- Click Here to check the Mock Seat Allotment Result
PGCET MBA 2018 Option Entry
The entry of option for the candidates will begin only after the seat matrix published online. The details of the College wise, Course wise and Category wise seats available for allotment will be available online at KEA website. In the option entry process, the candidates may enter the course/college of his choice from among the seats available which are displayed at the time of entry of options i.e., college wise, category wise and course wise, discipline-wise. You can submit as many options as you want, i.e. there is no limit for entry of options.
- First Round Option Entry – Click Here for the Option entry for PGCET MBA 2018 (1st round of counselling)
How to do Option Entry for PGCET MBA 2018?
- Click on the direct link given on this page to do the option entry process.
- Next, log in by entering details such as PGCET number.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- Choose the number of options for the college in which you wish to take admission to.
- Lock the choices if you are satisfied with them and submit it.
PGCET MBA 2018 Cut Off
The exam conducting body has also published the cut off rank for MBA Admission atr various management colleges in the state of Karnataka. Check the MBA Cut off rank from below.
PGCET MBA 2018 Seat Matrix
The seat matrix for PGCET MBA 2018 has been published online. The candidates can check the same below.
PGCET MBA 2018 Tuition Fee
The candidates can check the fee structure and seat details for the MBA program offered by various management institutes in Karnataka.
PGCET MBA Counselling 2018 Registration
Those candidates whose name is included in the rank list will have to report to the nearest Helpline Centers / or the most convenient Helpline Centers for Registration.
PGCET MBA 2018 Document Verification
After the declaration of the PGCET MBA 2018 Result, the exam conducting body will issue a notification about the schedule for document verification. It is mandatory for the candidates to be physically present at the Helpline Centre. At the time of document verification, the candidates need to bring along all necessary original documents (along with one set of attested photocopies).
Documents To Bring At The Time of Document Verification
- PGCET 2018 Rank Card
- PGICET 2018 Hall Ticket
- PGCET Final print out of the 2018 Online Application Form
- Original Copy of the Chalan for having paid the fees
- Aadhar Card
- SSLC or Class 10th or equivalent examination marks card
- 2nd PUC or Class 12th or qualifying examination marks card
- Degree Marks Card of all the Years / Semester applicable to PG Course which you have applied.
- Certificate issued by the Competent Authority for having passed Qualifying Examination in all the subjects for all the Years _
- Study Certificate to show that you have studied in the Karnataka State for a minimum period of seven years from 1st standard to 12th standard or qualifying examination issued by Head of the institution.
- Candidates seeking reservation benefit need to bring along a Caste Certificate
Only those who will complete the verification process will only be considered for entry of options. KEA will publish the list of shortlisted candidates for option enter at the end of every day after verification. Once the verification of the documents, you will receive a verification slip and a unique keyword.
PGCET MBA 2018 Counselling Eligibility
Only those who fulfill the following eligibility criteria are eligible to appear for the Karnataka PGCET MBA 2018 Counselling:
- Qualify PGCET 2018 and name is included in the Rank List.
- A candidate should have a Bachelor’s Degree of minimum of 3 years duration or equivalent and should have obtained an aggregate minimum of 50% marks taken together in all the subjects including languages in all the years of the Degree Examination (45% marks in Qualifying Exam in case of SC, ST and Category-I of Karnataka candidates)
- The candidates who have obtained the qualifying examination (degree) through distance mode would be considered for admission to MBA / MCA courses, provided the awarding University has approval from Distance Education Council (IGNOU), New Delhi.
If you have any queries regarding the PGCET MBA 2018 Counselling, let us know in the comment section below.