PIM MAT 2019 Answer Key – R A Podar Institute of Management has released the PIM MAT 2019 Revised Answer key. The answer key issues in the form of PDF file containing the answer of all the 200 questions that appeared in the exam. It gets uploaded on the official website, univraj.org. In the first phase, the authorities release the Preliminary PIM MAT 2019 Answer Key. Further, if the answer key is challenged then the Revised Answer Key issues in few days after that. You must refer to the final answer key to check the right answers and to calculate your score in advance. The complete details and download link of PIM MAT 2019 Answer Key are available in the article below.
PIM MAT 2019 Answer Key
The candidate who appeared for the offline entrance test can check the answer key to calculate their score. Moreover, the official PIM MAT 2019 Result will announce on 26 April. Further, a list of candidates releases who are eligible to take part in the GDPI round. The schedule for PIM MAT Answer Key 2019 is as follows.
|Examination Date||21 Apr 2019|
|Release of Official Answer Key||21 Apr 2019|
|Final Answer Key Release Date||26 Apr 2019|
Importance of PIM MAT 2019 Answer Key
Getting an official answer key benefits candidates a lot. It helps to analyze their performance in the exam and to clear any doubt as well. So, knowing the marks in advance, candidates don’t have to anticipate much for the Final Result.
- With the answer key in hand, you can check the right answers against the answers marked by you.
- The candidates can also challenge the answer key. The revised answer key will release only after proper scrutiny of raised objections.
- The release of answer key is one of the important steps to conduct the exam in a fair and sound manner.
How To Download PIM MAT 2019 Answer Key
The answer key will available to all the students in PDF format. You just need to download it from the correct link available on this page.
- First, access on the direct link available on this page.
- In the new window, you will see the answer to the questions in the sheet.
- Now, you can check the answers according to the options marked by you on the examination day.
- The same link is available on the official website, that has been given below in the article.
- You can also take a print out of the PIM MAT 2019 Exam answer key for future reference.
- Further, check the revised answer key, if released by the university.
The Answer Key will look like this in the picture below.
How To Check PIM MAT 2019 Answer Key
Candidates after downloading the answer key must calculate the marks according to the marking scheme of the exam. This way apart from knowing the right answer, you can challenge the key if there are any discrepancies in it. In the answer key, if your answer matches to the key, +1 marks will add for the right answers and if doesn’t match then the deduction of 1 mark will take place for every 3 incorrect answers.
- 1 Mark for every correct answer marked.
- 1 mark will deduct for every 3 incorrect answers marked.
Formula to Calculate the Overall Marks
Total Marks = Number of Correct Answers x 1 – (Number of Incorrect Answers/3) x 1
|Name of the Section||Total number of Questions|
|Current Affairs including Business and Economics||40|
PIM MAT 2019 Result
After the announcement of Answer key, the PIM MAT 2019 Result releases for students shortlisted for GDPI round. The overall qualifying percentile in the written examination is 45 percentile for General, 40 percentile for OBC and 35 percentile SC & ST category. Moreover, the sectional cutoff is 35 percentile for general, 30 percentile for OBC Non-Creamy Layer and 25 percentile for SC & ST of each section of the exam.
PIM MAT 2019 Seat Matrix
There is a total of 120 seats in the MBA & MBA(Services Management) combined. Moreover, 50% of the seats are under the self-finance course category.
|Programme||Number of Seats||Division of Seats|
|MBA||60||30 Seats Govt. Aided and 30 Seats SFS Category|
|MBA(Services Management)||60||All Seats under SFS Category|
|MBA(Executive)||40||All Seats under SFS Category|
Official Website: www.rapim.ac.in