PIM MAT 2019 Books – Candidates who are aspiring to take admission in MBA Programme at R A Podar Institute of Managment, must start their preparation with right books. Through, PIM MAT 2019, candidates can pursue MBA, MBA Service Management and MBA Executive. So, in order to take the admission, you have to clear the PIM MAT 2019 first. Hence, you must boost your preparation with right PIM MAT 2019 Books. It is advisable that you carefully check the exam pattern and syllabus. This will help you to select books which have all the exam topics and the sufficient number of questions for practice. Most importantly, you must read newspapers daily to crack the GK section in the exam. The complete list of PIM MAT 2019 Books is available below in the article.
PIM MAT 2019 Books
Since the exam is an offline exam, you must practice mock papers offline in OMR Sheet. This will help you to adapt to the test environment of the actual examination day. Moreover, read regularly it will help to improve your English and general knowledge as well. In the list of books available below, you must look for a book according to your requirement. You must ensure that books cover all the topics which you have to learn and practice. Moreover, a good book must have the sufficient number of questions and mock test to practice. Remember to check the exam pattern and syllabus before checking the list of best books for the exam.
PIM MAT 2019 Exam Pattern
The PIM MAT exam pattern will give you an idea of how to approach the exam. The number of sections and its total number of questions will help to divide the time that each section needs in the exam preparation.
Mode of Exam – The exam is a written test ie Pen and Paper-based Test.
Total Number of questions – There are total 120 questions in the paper with four options each.
Duration of Test – The maximum for the exam is 2 hours.
Negative Marking – Deduction of 1 mark for every 3 wrong answers.
Number of sections – There are 5 sections with 40 questions each.
|Name of the Section||Total number of Questions|
|Current Affairs including Business and Economics||40|
PIM MAT 2019 Syllabus
There isn’t any specified syllabus notified by the institute. So, a candidate must have basic knowledge of topics which come in the exam. Above all, current affairs and awareness of topics like economics, sociological trends, business, global and national economic outlook etc are necessary. Download the complete syllabus, Click Here.
- Verbal Ability-This section has questions from vocabulary and grammar. Hence it has topics from Sentence Correction, Synonyms/ Antonyms, Idioms, Rearranging, Jumble Sentences/ Alphabets etc.
- Logical Reasoning and Data Interpretation- Graphs, Charts, Bar Graphs, Pie Chart, Direction, Assertion/ Reasons, Coding/ Decoding, Linear arrangements etc.
- Business Mathematics- Profit and loss, Elementary Algebra, Statistics and Probability, Calculus, Fractions, Matrix Algebra etc.
- Current Affairs- Politics, Sports, Technology, Awards and Honours, Who is who, Famous personality etc.
PIM MAT 2019 Books – Verbal Ability
For this section, the focus is on vocabulary and grammar. So apart from referring books read newspapers regularly. Note down new words and revise them daily. You can refer to the books below to prepare for this section.
- Word Power Made Easy – Norman Lewis
- 30 Days To More Powerful Vocabulary – Norman Lewis
- Objective General English – S.P Bakshi
- Better English – Norman Lewis
- Grammar Error Spot – A.Uphadhaya
PIM MAT 2019 Books – Logic reasoning
This section is easy to attempt if you vigorously practice for it. So, practice as much question as possible to prepare for this section.
- How To Prepare for Logical Reasoning – Arun Sharma
- Logical Reasoning – Arihant
- Non Verbal Reasoning – R.S. Agarwal
PIM MAT 2019 Books – Data Interpretation
Data Interpretation can be Calculation Intensive. So, you must take any risk and make sure you are working on the calculation part to excel in this section.
PIM MAT 2019 Books – Business Mathematics
The Quantitative Aptitude section is commonly known as Business Mathematics. Its main focus is on commercial mathematics like Interest, Loss and Profit, Partnership etc. So, you can expect most of the questions from these topics.
- Quantitative Aptitude Quantum CAT – Sarvesh K. Sharma
- Quantitative Aptitude for CAT – Arun Sharma
- A Complete Manual for the CAT – Arihant
- Mathematics for MBA – R.S Aggarwal
- Vedic Mathematics – Dr. Aditi Sighal
- Mathematics Papers – Kiran Publications
PIM MAT 2019 Books – General Knowledge
For this section read newspapers and practice previous year questions from the previous year question papers.
PIM MAT 2019 Books – Practice Books
The following book is not specifically for PIM MAT, but they will fulfill its purpose well. You can refer this book to practice questions of all the sections in one place.
- Complete Guide for MBA – Disha Publications
PIM MAT 2019 Preparation
For the preparation of an exam, it is necessary that you manage your time well and take mocks regularly.
For complete PIM MAT 2019 Preparation Tips, Click Here.
Make Study Timetable
For the consistent study, make a proper timetable for your studies. Make proper slots to give enough time to each section. Remember to keep separate time for GK and moreover for revision. Honestly follow the timetable to track the preparation. Write important points like pending topics or topics to revise etc.
Mock Tests / Previous Year Question Papers
Apart from learning concepts, it is necessary that you practice them regularly. It is necessary because this way you will know how to apply a concept to a question. Moreover, mock tests will help you to manage the time and accuracy as well.
For any assistance regarding PIM MAT 2019, please write in the comments below.