PIM MAT 2019 Registration – R.A Podar University has started the PIM MAT 2019 Registration. Interested and eligible candidates can now fill the PIM MAT online application form until 15 April. The application fee is Rs 1500 that needs to be paid online only. In order to apply, first of all, complete PIM MAT 2019 Registration. Following that, fill the application form and upload the necessary documents. In the last step, pay the examination fee to complete the PIM MAT 2019 application process. Here in this article, Aglasem has brought you all the complete information regarding the PIM MAT Registration 2019.
PIM MAT 2019 Registration
The whole process for registering and submitting the application fee for the exam is online. Moreover, you need to keep the hard copy of the same to carry it during the admission process. Candidates successfully submitting the application form receive the PIM MAT Admit Card to appear pen and paper-based test.
PIM MAT 2019 Registration Dates – Candidates can check the official schedule of the PIM MAT Registration from the table below.
|Availability of online Application Form||16 Mar 2019|
|Last Date for Apply online||15 May 2019|
Apply Online: Click Here to fill Application Form for PIM MAT 2019.
Documents required before PIM MAT Application Process
It will be convenient for you if you have all the documents in one place before you start the application process. Keep them ready so that you can complete the application process in one go.
- Valid Email-ID
- Active Mobile Number
- 10th and 12th certificates and Marksheets
- Graduation certificates and Marksheets
- Work Experience details
- Other Experience certificates
- Scanned photograph and Signature
How to Register for PIM MAT 2019
First of all, complete the registration process for the exam. Once you will receive login/ Application/ Registration id and Password, you can use it to login to your account any time. Follow the steps given below to register for PIM MAT 2019.
- Access the direct link available above in the article.
- In the window, register as a new user.
- Enter the details like Name, Email-id, Contact Number, and Password.
- After entering all the details you will receive the login/ Application/ Registration id and Password on your registered email id and mobile number.
Moving forward, start filling the application form for the exam. Enter all the information correctly to avoid inconvenience later.
- In the form, enter the personal details like Name, Parent’s name etc.
- Enter the contact details like mobile number, residential address etc.
- Now, fill the educational qualification and work experience details in the form.
Upload the documents
- Further, upload the photograph and signature in the specified format.
- In case they are not clearly visible, upload them again.
|Photograph||Dimensions: 150 x 200 px
Size: Less than 40 KB
Pay the application fee after the information filling. The same can be done via E-Mitra Kiosk, C.S.C. Centre or Online through E-Mitra portal. The examination fee to pay is Rs 1500/-.
Take a print out of the application which will be required to submit to the convenor during the Group Discussion and Personal Interview round. Also, keep proof of fee payment for future reference.
PIM MAT 2019 Admit Card
After the successful submission of Application form, candidates will receive the Admit Card within a few days. It is important to carry it on examination day. So, positively carry the hall ticket and photo identity proof with you on the exam day. Besides that do not carry Electronic Devices, Cellular phone, Mobile, Pager etc with you. Moreover, the black ballpoint pen for the will available to you in the examination hall.
About PIM MAT
It is an exam conducted by the University of Rajasthan to take admission in MBA Programme of R A Poddar Institute of Management. Through this exam, you can pursue MBA, MBA Service Management, and MBA Executive. Moreover, the first two are full-time two-year courses but the MBA Executive is a two-year part-time course.