Pondicherry University MBA Registration 2019– The Pondicherry University MBA will conduct the entrance examination for admission to the MBA courses. It will be conducted for the academic session of 2019. The students who want to appear for the Pondicherry University MBA Entrance Exam must fill in the application form. It will be available on the official website www.pondiuni.edu.in.
If there is any confusion regarding the submission of the application form, the candidates can check follow the steps from below. For more information, they can refer to this site.
Pondicherry University MBA Registration
The Pondicherry University MBA Application form will be available from the month of March. The candidates can fill only one application form for one program. There is one common application form for all the MBA programmes.
|Online registration starts from||3rd week of Mar 2019|
|Registration ends on||1st week of May 2019|
|Entrance Exam Date||3-4th week of May 2019|
Apply here: Candidates can apply for the MBA entrance examination from the official website: www.pondiuni.edu.in.
How to apply for Pondicherry University MBA Entrance Exam?
The Pondicherry University MBA Entrance exam application form will be available to the students online. They can apply for the MBA entrance test from the official website: www.pondiuni.edu.in. It is important to apply for the entrance exam first to appear for the entrance test. So the candidates can follow the steps below to fill the application form.
- Visit the official website: www.pondiuni.edu.in.
- Click on the link “Admissions”.
- Then click on “New User” and fill up the new user form.
- The student then has to submit the form. Them, they will get the login credentials on their registered email id and phone number.
- Click on the “Registered user” and log in using the credentials sent to them.
- Change the password.
- Enter the personal details, educational qualification, and work experience if any.
- Then upload the passport size photograph, signature and other relevant documents.
- Select the programme and specialization.
- Then pay the application fees.
- If the candidate wishes to apply for another programme, then click on the link “Apply Programme” and follow the rest of the steps given above.
- Submit the application form, download and print it for future reference.
The students can pay the application fees both in online and offline mode. They will then receive an Email and SMS on their registered the Email ID and phone number. The Email and SMS will indicate the successful receipt of the payment.
- Net Banking
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Challan Payment through Indian Bank
Important Information Regarding Application Form
- The candidates can fill only one application form for each course.
- There is one MBA application form for all MBA courses. The candidates can choose any MBA programme during the time of counselling.
- The application form will be available in online mode only.
- The candidates must enter the right information in the application form.
- The student must download the application form. Then print it for future reference.
Who can apply for the Pondicherry MBA Entrance Exam?
The students who fulfil the eligibility criteria can apply for the Pondicherry MBA Entrance Exam. The criteria are set by the University.
- The candidates who will apply must hold a graduation degree in any discipline.
- They must pass from a recognized University.
- He/she must have scored a minimum of 50% marks to be eligible to appear for the entrance exam.