Pondicherry University MBA Result 2019 – The Pondicherry University will release the results of Pondicherry University MBA Result 2019 online. Candidates will be able to check their results from the official website: www.pondiuni.edu.in. By entering their login credentials, the candidates can check the results. To know more about the Pondicherry University MBA Result 2019, the students can refer to this page.
Pondicherry University MBA Result 2019
The Pondicherry University MBA Result 2019 will released on the official website of the Pondicherry University. Candidates will be able to check their results by entering the user id and password which was generated at the time of registration.
|Date of Entrance Exam||3-4th week of May 2019|
|Result Declaration||Yet to be announced|
How to check Pondicherry University MBA Result?
The Pondicherry University MBA Result 2019 will be available on the official website. The candidates can follow the instructions given below to check their results online.
- First, go to the official website: www.pondiuni.edu.in.
- Click on the Link “Admissions”.
- On the next page, click on the link “View Scorecard”.
- The candidate has to enter their user ID and password.
- The result will be generated. The students must download and print it for future reference.
How to check Result if You Forgot your ID or Password
Students do not worry. They will still be able to check their results. Follow the first four instructions. Then, click on User ID or password, depending on what the candidate has forgotten. They will then have to enter their registered email id. On their email id, they have to follow the instructions to get the new user ID/password.
Information Regarding Pondicherry University MBA Result
Following is the information about the Pondicherry University MBA Result:
- The individual mark rank and list of selected candidates or the waitlisted candidates will release on the official website.
- No notification regarding the admission or waitlisting will be notified to the candidates. They must regularly check the website of the University for such information.
- The admission given to the candidates will be cancelled at any time if it is found that they gave fabricated information during registration.
Pondicherry University MBA Fee Structure 2019
The candidates who will get admission to the MBA course will have to pay the academic fees which are given below. The students must note that the amount that is given below is as per last year.
|Sr. No.||Fee||Amount (1 – 4 sem)|
|6||Medical Examination / Facilities Fund||800|
|8||Computer Lab Fund||4000|
|9||Amenities Development Fund||6000|
|10||Students’ Welfare Fund||600|
|11||Alumni Association Fund||100|
|12||Caution Deposit (Refundable)||2000|
|13||Industry Interface Fund||10000|
|14||Advanced Lab Facility Fund||400|
|15||Placement Activity fund||2500|
|16||Academic Activity Fund||21200|
|17||Field Study/ Tour Fund||2000|
|18||Group Medical Insurance||(Will be intimated at the time of admission)|
|19||University Development Fund||1000|
About Pondicherry University
The Pondicherry University was established in the year 1985 by the Government of India. It is a central university in Puducherry. The University intakes 50000 students per year. The university also provides distance education in which the student intake is 10000.
The Department of Management Studies was established in the year 1986. The electives offered in the MBA courses are HR, Operations, Marketing, and Finance.
The Pondicherry University offers the following Management programmes:
- MBA (Insurance Management)
- MBA (Consultancy Management)
- MBA (Distance Education)
- Awarded the Star-News Outstanding B-School in the year 2010.
- It has been ranked 6th best B-School in South India by Indian Express in the year 2010.
- It is ranked 4th among the government B-Schools in India according to AIMA Survey of 2008.
- Ranked 3rd best B-School in the country by CSR-GHRD in the year 2009.
- It has been ranked no. 1 B-School in the country for the fees paid by the students in the year 2008