Pondicherry University is offering admission to the MBA courses for the year 2019. To get admission to the Pondicherry University MBA 2019, the students have to fill the application form. The Pondicherry University MBA 2019 Registration can be done online at www.pondiuni.edu.in. From the July session 2019, the University accepts the CAT scores for MBA admissions. So the candidates must also register for the CAT exam. The link to apply for CAT is given below. To know more about Pondicherry University MBA 2019, such as Registration, Selection Process, Placements and Ranks, the candidates can check this page.
Pondicherry University MBA
For Pondicherry University MBA 2019, candidates can apply to grab 220 seats in the offer. You can check the university admission important details in the table below.
|Online registration starts from||23 Jan 2019|
|Last date of registration|
28 Feb 2019
|GDPI for MBA||11-13 Mar 2019|
|GDPI for MBA(BA)||14 Mar 2019|
|Selection List||15 Mar 2019|
|Admisison Fee Payment||05 Apr 2019|
Pondicherry University MBA Courses
Pondicherry University offers the following MBA courses to the candidates. The duration of the course is 2 years.
- MBA – 118 Seats
- MBA (Distance Education)
- MBA (Business Analytics) – 30 Seats
- MBA (International Business) – 72 Seats
Admission to MBA course via Pondicherry University Entrance Exam.
- MBA in Banking Technology
- MBA in Insurance Management
- MBA in Tourism & Travel Management
Pondicherry University MBA Fee Structure
The Fee structure is for the MBA Courses offered by the Pondicherry University. The fee structure that is given below is as per last year. Click Here to check the complete fee structure.
|University Development Fund||1000|
Pondicherry University MBA Eligibility Criteria
The students must meet the following eligibility criteria to be able to appear for the entrance exam to get admission to Pondicherry University 2019. Following is the eligibility criteria:
- A student applying for the entrance exam must hold a graduate degree in any discipline.
- He/she must obtain a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in the final examination of the graduation.
- They must have passed the graduation from a recognized University.
Pondicherry University MBA Selection Process
The Pondicherry University selects the candidates for the MBA course by an entrance exam as well as CAT scores.
The students will get admission to the Pondicherry University MBA course who appear for the entrance exam. This entrance examination is conducted by the Pondicherry University itself. The students who qualify at the Pondicherry University MBA entrance examination get admission to the course. The entrance examination is common for admission to all the MBA courses offered by the University.
From the July session 2019, Pondicherry University is accepting the scores of CAT and on the basis of that, the candidates are called for group discussion and personal interview.
Pondicherry University MBA Registration
If the students want to get admission to the Pondicherry University MBA 2019, they have to appear for the entrance exam. But to appear for the entrance examination, it is very important to do the registration. Students can register for the Pondicherry University MBA 2019 through online mode only. The application form for the entrance exam releases on the official website: www.pondiuni.edu.in. There is a common application form for all the MBA courses offered by the University. The students can follow the steps below to do the registration.
- Visit the official website of the University which is www.pondicuni.edu.in.
- Click on the link “Admissions”.
- Click on “New user”. Then fill the new user form and submit
- After the submission, they will get their login credentials on their registered email or phone number.
- Go back to the official website and log in with the login credentials by clicking on the link “Registered User”.
- Change the password after logging in.
- Fill out the personal details, educational qualifications, and work experience.
- Upload some documents such as the passport size photograph and signature.
- Select the program and specialization of choice.
- Pay application fees.
- The candidates also get the option of applying for any other programme. They can do so by clicking on the link “Apply Programme”.
- Submit the application form. Download and print for future reference.
The students can pay the application fees through the following modes:
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Net Banking
Pondicherry University MBA Admit Card
The Pondicherry University MBA 2019 Admit Card/Hall Ticket publishes on the official website. The candidates can download the admit card by going to link “Admissions” and download the Hall Ticket. They need to enter the user ID and password. The students have to download and print the admit card. The admit card is an important document which the student has to bring to the exam hall. The admit card contains information such as exam date and time and the exam centre location.
Pondicherry University MBA Result
The Pondicherry University MBA Result releases on the official website. The university publishes a merit list after the evaluation. Students can check their result by logging in to the website. They need to enter their user id and password. The student must download the print the result for future reference. The students qualifying the entrance exam will get admission to the University.
Pondicherry University MBA Placement
The Pondicherry University MBA has a decent placement and internship record every year. Following are the placement statistics for the past year:
|Batch||No. of Companies||Placements Offered|
Summer internship – In the summer internship, the students undergo a banking internship in Indian Overseas Bank branches. The internship is for a duration of the internship is 45 days.
The Winter Internship gives the opportunity to the students to understand the real business environment. The students are exposed to the Supply Chain Management, Marketing Management, Financial Management, and Human Resource Management.
Pondicherry University MBA Ranking
Pondicherry University is one of the prestigious universities in Tamil Nadu. It has bagged the following achievements:
- It has been ranked 6th best B-School in South India by Indian Express for the year 2010.
- Ranked 4th among the government B-Schools in India according to AIMA Survey of 2008.
- Ranked as 3rd best B-School in the country by CSR-GHRD in the year 2009.
- Awarded the rank of no. 1 B-School in the country for the fees paid by the students in the year 2008.
- Awarded the Star-News Outstanding B-School in the year 2010.