PSG MBA 2019 – The PSG Insititute of Management is located in Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu. It offers MBA and PGDM management courses. To get admission to the PSG MBA 2019, you must apply from the official website: www.psgim.ac.in. After applying, you will be shortlisted on the basis of the scores obtained in CAT/MAT/TANCET for group discussion and personal interview. To know more about the PSG MBA 2019, such as registration, selection process, result or any other information, you can follow the link from below.
PSG MBA 2019
To apply for the PSG MBA 2019, you must ensure that you read the eligibility criteria. You must also appear for anyone out of CAT/ MAT/ TANCET/ATMA to apply for the MBA course. You are required to go through the important dates regarding the admission dates.
|Events||1st cycle||2nd cycle|
|Last date for application||21 Jan 2019||23 Mar 2019|
|Interview dates||27 Jan 2019||30 Mar 2019|
PSG MBA Courses Offered
The PSG Institute of Management, Coimbatore offers the following courses to the management students:
Masters in Business Administration
The MBA course is affiliated to Anna University which is approved by AICTE. This course is for a duration of 2 years. The specializations offered in this course are Human Resources, Marketing, Systems and Operations, and Finance.
Masters in Business Administration (Part-time)
The MBA Part time course is for a duration of 3 years. The candidates must appear for either MAT or TANCET to apply.
Postgraduate Diploma in Management
The PGDM course is for a duration of 2 years. To apply for this course, the students must appear for CAT or MAT exams.
PSG MBA Eligibility Criteria
To be able to apply for the PSG MBA 2019 Admission, you must first read the eligibility criteria and make sure that you meet these criteria.
- The students must hold a bachelors degree in any discipline.
- He/she must have acquired a minimum of 50% marks in the final exam.
- He/she must have also appeared for anyone out of CAT/ MAT/ TANCET exam.
PSG MBA Selection Process
The students will be selected for the PSG MBA 201 based on their marks in any one of the exams that are CAT/ MAT/ TANCET. You will get notified when you get shortlisted for the selection process.
The selection process will include a group discussion followed by a personal interview. After you fill in and submit the application form, you will get a mail in which the login details will be given. The date of the interview will also be given.
For the group discussion and personal interview, you must have a good command over the English language with a strong positive attitude. You must also have a clear idea of the reason behind pursuing the management course.
PSG MBA Registration
To register for the PSG MBA 2019, you can fill in the application form only through online mode. Follow the instructions that are given below to apply for PSG MBA 2019.
- First, you have to go the official website of PSG Institute of Management which is www.psgims.net.
- Then you have to click on the link that says “Apply now”.
- On the page, the payment information will be given for both offline and offline mode of payment. You have to click on the link that says continue.
- Enter your email address.
- There will be six sections in the application form. In the first section, you will have to select the course, personal interview centre and upload the passport size photographs and enter some details.
- The second section is the test section. In this section, you have to enter your exam scores.
- Then enter your educational qualifications in the Academic Qualifications section.
- Enter your work experience followed by personal details. This is section 4 and 5 respectively.
- In the last section of the form, you have to enter your address.
- After you fill in the application form, you have to pay the application fee which is Rs.1000 as per last year.
- The application fee can be paid through demand draft and payment gateway.
PSG MBA Result
After the selection process is conducted, the candidates who will get selected for the PSG MBA 2019 Admission will get notified by logging in to the official website. To check the result you will have to enter your username and password which you must have received at the time of registration.
PSG MBA Placements
PSG Institute of Management has been ranked 26th best college for placement by NHRDN 2016. Following are the placements statistics as per last year for PSG, Coimbatore.
- Maximum salary – Rs.11 Lakhs
- Minimum salary – Rs.4 Lakhs
- Students who got CTC of 6+ lakhs pa – 60+
|Ford||HDFC Bank||TATA Consultancy Services||Janalakhmi|
|Johnson & Johnson||Jones Lang LaSalle||Kotak Securities||Novartis|
|ICICI Securities||South Indian Bank||Khazana Jewellery||Karur Vysya Bank|
|HCL||Indusland Bank||Axis Bank||TTK Healthcare|
|Wipro||Kaar||L&T Infotech||ITC Ltd|
Official website: www.psgim.ac.in