PU MET 2019 Admit Card – The Panjab University will release in the admit card for admission at UIAMS on the second week of March 2019. Candidates can download the hall ticket from the official website or from the direct link available here. You can do the same using your login id and password. In case you forget the PU MET password. You have the option to recover it. Moreover, it is important that you carry the PU MET Admit Card on the examination day. Candidates will get an entry in the examination hall only after showing their admit card. So, after downloading the admit card take a print out of it. To know how to download PU MET 2019 Admit Card and other important exam instructions, refer the information given in the article below.
PU MET 2019 Admit Card
|Availability of Admit Card||3rd week of March 2019|
|Examination Date||3rd week of March 2019|
Admit Card: The admit card for PU MET 2019 will available on www.met.puchd.ac.in.
How to Download PU MET 2019 Admit Card
The process to download the admit card very quick. Most importantly, candidates who have successfully filled the application form and fees will only receive the hall tickets. So, ensure that the application form has reached on time to the university. Further, follow the steps given below to access the admit card.
- Click on the direct link available on this page.
- After that enter your Login id and password.
- In case you have lost the password, see the instructions below.
- Once you enter the login credentials, you will able to download the admit card.
- Save it in PDF format and take atleast 2 print out of the same.
How to recover the lost Password
It happens that sometimes lost the login password. It must be there in your mailbox and registered mobile number. If you still aren’t able to find it there then you can recover the lost password easily.
- On the same link available above, click on the “Forget your Password?” option.
- Now in the new page enter the candidate name, date of birth, registered email id and password.
- Click on “Reset Password” and check the registered email id and mobile for the password.
Important Documents to Carry on Examination Day
It is essential that you carry all the necessary documents along with you on the examination Day. Besides that, you must carry the stationery items with you as well.
- Hard copy of valid admit card
- Ball/ Gel black pen
- Pencil, sharpener, eraser(if required)
Instructions for the Exam Day
All candidates must follow the exam instructions on the D-day. There are some guidelines released by the university that every student must strictly care of.
- Candidates must reach examination center on time. As checking the candidate’s identity requires time.
- Do not make stray marks on the given answer sheets. Aspirants must not remove any page or part of the page form the question paper.
- Do the rough work only on the given question paper. No extra sheet will be provided to a candidate.
- In the examination hall, do not carry eatables, mobile phone, pager, wireless set, scanner, camera or any such electronic, digital gadget etc.
- The University will follow strict action if any candidate found doing unfair practice which is against the rules of the exam.
- After the completion of the test, candidates must submit their question papers and answer sheets to the invigilator.
PU MET 2019 Exam Pattern
Before the exam, look at the exam pattern once more. In case if you are still left something. Moreover, the written paper carries 85% weightage in the result. Similarly, 7.5 % is kept for group discussion and rest for the Personal Interview.
Mode of Examination – Offline pen and paper-based test.
Duration of Test – The maximum available is 120 minutes.
Medium of Question Paper – The exam will available in only English language.
Type of Questions – There are multiple choice questions with four options each.
Number of Sections – There are total six sections in the paper.
Marking Scheme – 1 mark for each correct answer.
Negative Marking – Deduction of 0.25 mark for each incorrect answer.
Number of Questions – The total number of questions in the exam is 120.
|Name of the Section||Total Number of Questions|
|Economics and Business Environment Awareness||20|
|Data interpretation and problem solving||20|
|Verbal Ability/ Reasoning||20|
Insofar, all the details present are according to last year information brochure. So, as soon as PU MET 2019 Admit Card official notification is out, we will update it soon.