PU MET 2019 Answer Key – The pen & paper mode PU MET exam will conduct in the third week of March 2019. So, after the conduction of the entrance exam, the Panjab University will release the PU MET Answer Key within 7-10 days after the conduction of the entrance exam. The PU MET 2019 Answer Key will be available in the PDF format containing the right answers of all the 120 questions appeared in the exam. Candidates will able to check the right answer in order to calculate the rough estimate of scores. Moreover, it is helpful to check the PU MET Answer Key as the university will not release the PU MET Result Officially. Further, candidates will have the option to challenge the answer within 48 hours after its release. The complete details regarding PU MET 2019 Answer Key are written below.
PU MET 2019 Answer Key
The candidate who appeared for the offline entrance test can check the answer key to calculate their score. This way you will know whether you will able to clear the cut off in order to attend the GDPI round. The official information regarding PU MET 2019 Answer Key will available at puchd.ac.in. Till then you can check the tentative schedule given below.
|Examination Date||3rd week of March 2019|
|Answer Key||4th week of March 2019|
Answer Key: The download link for PU MET 2019 Answer Key will available at www.puchd.ac.in.
How To Download PU MET 2019 Answer Key
The answer key will available in the PDF format on the official website. The process to download the same is listed in the step-by-step procedure below.
- First of all, access the direct link given in the article above.
- Next, in the new window, you will see the answer key containing the answer to all the questions together.
- Now, you can check the answers or can download it for the future reference.
- The same file can be downloaded from the official website, the link for which is available below.
Importance of PU MET 2019 Answer Key
It is very helpful for the candidates to get the official answer key. Since there will be no official announcement of the result, you can still calculate the scores to estimate if you will get the call for GDPI round. Therefore, with the answer key in hand, you don’t have wait so long to assess your marks in the exam.
- The answer key will help the candidates to calculate the rough marks before the announcement of actual result.
- Moreover, you can also challenge the answer key if there are any errors in the options. The revised answer key will release after the proper evaluation of raised objections.
- Further, candidates can apply to get the copy of answer sheet to verify their result. Though the service will available only after the completion of GDPI round. You have to pay Rs. 10,000/- to get the photocopy of the answer sheet.
Challenging the PU MET 2019 Answer Key
Candidates in case of any discrepancies can challenge the answer for reevaluation. You will have 48 hours after the release of the answer key to submit your query. The valid concerns will be considered and the university will revise the answer key after the proper scrutiny.
How To Check PU MET 2019 Answer Key
It is quite necessary that you check the answer key after downloading it. This way you will know the right answers to the question paper. Further, you can challenge the key, in case there are any errors in it. To correctly analyze your marks you must know the marking scheme of the exam. So, if your answer matches to the key, +1 marks will add for the right answers and if doesn’t match then the deduction of 0.25 mark will take place.
- 1 mark for each correct answer.
- Deduction of 0.25 mark for each incorrect answer.
Formula to Calculate the Overall Marks
Total Marks = Number of Correct Answers x 1 – Number of Incorrect Answers x 0.25
|Name of the Section||Total Number of Questions|
|Economics and Business Environment Awareness||20|
|Data interpretation and problem solving||20|
|Verbal Ability/ Reasoning||20|
PU MET 2019 Result
Candidates will not receive the result of the entrance test. Though candidates will get the imtimation to attend the GDPI round. The university will intimate the candidates to attend the same.Candidates who will not attend this round will have their candidature canceled. The final result will announce after consideration of written and GDPI round.
|PU MET 2019 Exam||85%|
|Group Discussion (GD)||7.5%|
|Personal Interview (PI)||7.5%|
Insofar, all the details present are according to last year information brochure. So, as soon as PU MET 2019 Result official notification is out, we will update it here.
Official Website: www.puchd.ac.in