PU MET 2019 Answer Key – The Panjab University has released the PU MET 2019 Answer Key. It has been issued on the official website, puchd.ac.in. Candidates have the option to challenge the answer until 08 April. The PU MET 2019 Answer Key publishes in the PDF format containing the right answers of all the 120 questions appeared in the exam. Candidates can check the right answer in order to calculate the rough estimate of scores. Moreover, it is helpful to check the PU MET Answer Key as the university does not release the PU MET Result scores officially. The complete details regarding PU MET 2019 Answer Key are written below.
PU MET 2019 Answer Key
The candidate who appeared for the offline entrance test can check the answer key to calculate their score. This way you can know whether you have cleared the cut off in order to attend the GDPI round.
PU MET 2019 Answer Key Date – The official information regarding PU MET Answer Key 2019 is available at puchd.ac.in. Here is the official schedule.
|Examination Date||17 Mar 2019|
|Answer Key||29 Mar 2019|
Answer Key: Click Here to download PU MET Answer Key 2019.
How To Download PU MET 2019 Answer Key
The answer key is available in the PDF format on the official website. The process to download the same is listed in the step-by-step procedure below.
- First of all, access the direct link given in the article above.
- Next, in the new window, you can see the answer key containing the answer to all the questions together.
- Now, you can check the answers or can download it for future reference.
- The same file can be downloaded from the official website, the link for which is available above.
Importance of PU MET 2019 Answer Key
It is very helpful for the candidates to get the official answer key. Since there is no official announcement of the result, you can still calculate the scores to estimate if you are getting the call for GDPI round. Therefore, with the answer key in hand, you don’t have wait so long to assess your marks in the exam.
- The answer key helps the candidates to calculate the rough marks before the announcement of the actual result.
- Moreover, you can also challenge the answer key if there are any errors in the options. The revised answer key releases after the proper evaluation of raised objections.
- Further, candidates can apply to get a copy of the answer sheet to verify their result. Though the service is available only after the completion of GDPI round. You have to pay Rs. 10,000/- to get the photocopy of the answer sheet.
Challenging the PU MET Answer Key 2019
Candidates in case of any discrepancies can challenge the answer for reevaluation. You will have 48 hours after the release of the answer key to submit your query. The valid concerns are considered and the university will revise the answer key after the proper scrutiny.
How To Check PU MET 2019 Answer Key
It is quite necessary that you check the answer key after downloading it. This way you can know the right answers to the question paper. Further, you can challenge the key, in case there are any errors in it. To correctly analyze your marks you must know the marking scheme of the exam. So, if your answer matches to the key, +1 marks will add for the right answers and if doesn’t match then the deduction of 0.25 mark will take place.
- 1 mark for each correct answer.
- Deduction of 0.25 mark for each incorrect answer.
Formula to Calculate the Overall Marks
Total Marks = Number of Correct Answers x 1 – Number of Incorrect Answers x 0.25
|Name of the Section||Total Number of Questions|
|Economics and Business Environment Awareness||20|
|Data interpretation and problem solving||20|
|Verbal Ability/ Reasoning||20|
PU MET 2019 Result
Candidates do not receive the result of the entrance test on the official website. Though candidates will get the imtimation to attend the GDPI round. The university will intimate the candidates to attend the same. Candidates who will not attend this round will have their candidature canceled. The final result will announce after the evaluation of the written and GDPI round.
|PU MET 2019 Exam||85%|
|Group Discussion (GD)||7.5%|
|Personal Interview (PI)||7.5%|
Official Website: www.puchd.ac.in