PU MET 2019 Registration – The registration for PU MET 2019 has been started on January 07, 2019. The application form needs to be filled online after entering all the required details. For the PU MET 2019, application fee candidates have to pay it at the bank and upload the bank slip details on the application form. The candidates also have the option to correct the details in the application form until March 11, 2019. After the completion of the form, you need to send the same to the registrar office of Panjab University. For more details regarding PU MET 2019 Registration, read the information given on the page below.
PU MET 2019 Registration
Panjab University has released the notification regarding PU MET 2018 registration. So, check the registration schedule and bookmark this page to get the latest updates.
|Availability of Application Form||07 Jan 2019|
|Submission of details to generate challan last date||25 Feb 2019|
|Last date to submit fee at any branch of SBI||05 Mar 2019|
|Last date to upload documents||08 Mar 2019|
|Correction in completed Application form until||11 Mar 2019 upto 5 PM|
|Send application form until||14 Mar 2019 upto 4 PM|
|Examination Date||16 Mar 2019|
How to Register For PU MET 2019
First of all, you need to register your candidature for the exam. After registration, you will get the provisional registration Id and password which will be used whenever you want to login to your account.
- Click on the link direct link available above.
- Enter the essential details like Candidates name, Father’s name, Mother’s name, Mobile Number, Date of birth and valid email ID.
- After filling all the details you will receive your Login/registration Id and password. Write it somewhere for the future reference.
PU MET 2019 Application Fee
The process to pay the application fee is little different. So read the steps such that you will face any problem while doing it.
|General Category||Rs. 2175/-|
|SC/ST/PWD Category||Rs. 1087/-|
- Download the bank slip after logging into your account.
- Ensure that you pay the fee at SBI branch with 24 hours after printing the bank slip.
- After submitting the fee, login to your account after 24hours and keep the fee slip safe until the completion of the admission process.
For PU MET 2019 Examination Preparation tips and strategy, Click Here.
PU MET 2019 Application Form
It is the next step towards completion of the application process. Once you are done with fee payment you can complete the application form.
- Log in to your account using your Id and password.
- There enter your personal, contact, educational and work experience details.
- Upload your signature and photograph to complete the application process.
- Fill all the details correctly in the Form.
PU MET 2019 Application Form Submission
For the final submission, it is necessary that the application form reaches to the university in time. So, in a clean envelope attach your application form and the requisite documents.
Documents to Send to the University along with Application Form
Candidates excluding general category must send the self-attest copies of the following documents.
- Completely filled hard copy of Application Form.
- Certificate – Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes / Backward Classes/ Defence / Persons with Disability (PwD)/ Terrorist / Riot Victim/ Freedom Fighter/ One Girl Child out of the only two girl Children/ Cancer / AIDS / Thalassemia Patient / Kashmiri Displaced Persons/ Border Area Students / Rural Area Students / Youth Festival / NRI categories.
- Sports Certificate, if applicable.
Send the documents to the address given below before the notified date.
University Institute of Applied Management Sciences,
South Campus, Sector-25 (Behind Alumni House),
Panjab University, Chandigarh-160014
PU MET 2019 Admit Card
After the successful submission of application form, candidates have to download the admit card online. You will need your login id and password to do the same. Carry it positively on the examination day with the other essential documents and stationery items. For complete information about PU MET 2019 Admit Card, Click Here.
If you have any doubts regarding PU MET 2019 registration, please ask for your queries in the comments below.
Information Brochure: Download
Assistant Registrar – UIAMS Office 0172-2534362, 0172-2534499.
Email – [email protected] (Don’t forget to mention your name and application number)
Telephone Number – +91 172 270 1403
Official Website: www.met.puchd.ac.in