Rajagiri Centre for Business Studies(RCBS), located in Kochi was granted autonomy by university grant commission (UGC). For MBA in Rajagiri college, a multi-stage selection process is conducted by the university, which consists of two GD/PI for eligible candidates as per cutoff from various MBA entrance examination. The next round of admission that follows to Rajagiri College MBA is applying online for admission in the university. Rajagiri college was ranked #25 best college in the country by NIRF in 2017. The college offers courses in three different programmes. Only those candidates who register for other national level exams can take admission in Rajagiri Centre for Business Studies.
Rajagiri Centre for Business Studies
For now, candidates can know the process and eligibility required by them to apply for the Rajagiri Centre for Business Studies. The online application will be made available by the college for candidate qualifying the cutoff for MBA entrance examination such as CAT. The dates regarding admission to Rajagiri college are given in the table below.
|Rajagiri MBA Admission 2019||Important dates|
|Application form||December 2018|
|Selection process||January 2019|
|End of the Selection process||March 2019|
|Announcement Of Merit List||March 2019|
Apply Online: Click here to apply for Rajagiri Centre for Business Studies.
Rajagiri Centre for Business Studies: Courses Offered
Rajagiri college for MBA offers 2 years post graduate diploma in management programme. The program offered is a full-time programme with six trimesters and a summer internship. The course specialization offered are in.
- Human resource management
- Operation management
- Business Intelligence
- General management
- International Business
Rajagiri Centre for Business Studies: Eligibility
Rajagiri college offers a two years postgraduate programme of four semesters to the candidates. To seek admission in Rajagiri college candidates must fulfill these eligibility criteria.
- A pass in any bachelor’s degree examination of Mahatma Gandhi University with at least 50% marks.
- Any other equivalent degree of any other university recognized by Mahatma Gandhi University with at least 50% marks.
- Passed a masters degree examination with not less than 50%.
- For SC/ST students a pass in any bachelor’s degree from a university recognized by Mahatma Gandhi University.
Rajagiri Centre for Business Studies: Selection Process
The selection process followed by the Rajagiri college for MBA is a multi-stage process followed in the way listed below.
Selection of Applications: from all the registered candidates all those eligible are selected according to the score from entrance examinations and are sent call letters for GD/PI.
- The candidate who are shortlisted after the GD/PI round will have to report at the university for admission procedure.
- Admissions will be based on the marks obtained in the entrance test and GD/PI.
- Candidates must have a valid score in any of these entrance exams to apply for Rajagiri college for MBA.
- Common management admission test (CMAT)
- Management Aptitude Test (MAT)
- Common Admission Test (CAT)
- Kerala management Aptitude Test (KMAT)
Rajagiri Centre for Business Studies: Application Form
Candidates willing to take admission in Rajagiri college can apply online from its official website. An application fee of Rs. 1000 is payable by the candidates applying for admission to MBA programmes. This fee can be paid either through Credit/Debit or Net Banking or through NEFT mode.
Rajagiri Centre for Business Studies: Placements
The college has a very active placement cell that calls in companies for recruitment of students and provides them job offers. The average package for 2017 record is 7 lakhs. A total of 135 recruiters visited the campus.
- Average Package: 7 Lakhs
|Rajagiri Centre for Business Studies: Top Recruiters|
|State Bank Of India|
Rajagiri Centre for Business Studies: Rankings
- Ranked A+ grade in chronicle B school survey.
- Ranked 26th in the Top private schools of India by the Business world.
- Ranked 25th best college in the country by NIRF.
- RAnkd 1st in admission and placements in Kerala by AIMA.