REVA MAT 2020 Registration – Reva University will release REVA MAT 2020 application form online and offline as well. The last date of applying for the REVA MAT application form 2020 is March 30, 2019. REVA MAT 2020 is conducted by REVA University for the students appearing for admission in Master of Business Administration (MBA) programs for the year 2020-21. The process of registration for the REVA MAT Application form is available in both online and offline mode. The Offline Application Form can also be obtained from the Office of Admissions, REVA University. The Candidates should pay the registration fee after submitting the application Form. For more details about the REVA MAT 2020 registration, read the full article.
REVA MAT 2020 Registration Form
Candidates should submit the correct details at the time of submitting the registration form. Candidates will be shortlisted for the Management Programs based on their test scores and their performance in the interview round. Check the complete schedule given below.
|REVA MAT 2020||Important Dates|
|Issuance of Online Registration Form||01 week of Dec|
|Last Date for Submission of Registration Form||30 Mar 2020|
|Issuance of Admit Card||15 April 2020|
|REVA MAT 2020 Exam Date||15 April 2020|
Download: Candidates can apply online for RIVA MAT 2020 as per schedule at reva.edu.in
REVA MAT 2020 Registration Fee
The candidates will have to pay the following amount of fee to submit the REVA MAT 2020 Application Form.
|Indian & SAARC National Candidates||Rs 1000/-|
|NRI Candidates||Rs 2000/-|
|Foreign national Candidates||USD 50|
Mode of Payment
Candidates can pay the Application fee by either of the following modes:
- Debit Card
- Net Banking
- Demand Draft drawn in favor of “REVA University” payable at Bengaluru.
REVA MAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates can check the eligibility criteria of REVA MAT 2020 from below:
- Bachelor’s Degree of three years in any stream or BE/ B.Tech. with 50% ( 45% in case of candidates belonging to SC/ ST) of marks in aggregate from any recognized University/ Institution or any other qualification recognized as equivalent.
- Good score in REVA University Management Aptitude Test (REVA MAT) or CAT/ MAT/ CMAT or any other equivalent examination conducted by recognized Institute or Agency.
Details to be filled in the REVA MAT 2020 Application Form
All the students must check the following details to be entered in the REVA MAT 2020 Registration form before filling the application form.
- Applicant’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- E-mail id
- Mobile Number
- Security Code
- Contact details
- Exam Center selection
- Past Education details
Documents to Upload in REVA MAT Registration Form
Candidates will need specific details to complete the online REVA MAT 2020 registration. Here are a few important things necessary for the process:
- 10th Certificate
- 12th Mark Sheet
- 12th Certificate
- Graduation Mark Sheet
- Graduation Certificate
- Diploma Mark Sheet
- Diploma Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Scanned images of Candidate’s Photograph
- Candidate’s Signature
- Parent/ Guardian’s Signature
- Income Certificate
- Caste Certificate
Candidates will need to send specific details to complete the registration in offline mode. Here are a few important things necessary for the process:
- Application Form must be filled by the candidate
- Demand Draft
- Three Passport Size Photographs
- Two Self Addressed Stamped Envelope
Image Specification to be uploaded in Application Form
The candidates need to upload the images as per the format and specification of REVA MAT 2020 Application Form given in the table below.
|Photograph||JPEG/ JPG/ PNG||1 – 2 MB|
|10th Mark Sheet||1 – 2 MB|
|12th Mark Sheet||1 – 2 MB|
|Graduation Mark Sheet||1 – 2 MB|
|ID Proof (Pan Card/ Adhaar Card/ Passport/ College ID)||1 – 2 MB|
|Signature||JPEG/ JPG/ PNG||1 – 2 MB|
How to Register for REVA MAT 2020?
The interested candidates can fill the form in both online and offline mode. The Offline Application Form can also be obtained from the Admission office, REVA University. The form can also be filled online from the official website. To fill the entire form, you can follow the steps given below:
- Apply Online for the Registration Form
- Fill the Application Form
- Verification the Email Id
- Payment of the Application Fee
- Upload the Required Documents
Online Form Filling Procedure
Step 1. REVA MAt 2020 Registration
- Click on the direct link which will be available above with the release of the REVA MAT 2020 application form.
- Submit the details like Name, Email Id, Mobile Number, State, City.
- Now click on the “Register” button.
Step 2. Verify Email
- A confirmation mail shall be sent to your registered email id.
- Go to your email and verify the email id.
Step 3. Fill the Application form
Now fill the Application form by entering the following details:
- Basic details
- Personal details
- Contact details
- Academic qualification
Step 4. Pay the Application fees
- Applicants need to pay the application fee online. Indian & SAARC nationals have to pay Rs. 1000/-whereas NRI applicants need to submit Rs. 2000/-
- Candidates need to pay the application fee online via credit card/ debit card /net-banking etc.
- Also, students can fill the application form offline and make the payment offline by sending the demand draft at the university address.
Step 5. Upload the Required documents
- After paying the application form fee, you need to upload the required documents online.
- Make sure to upload the document in the format mentioned above on this page.
- The image should be recent and properly taken having a light color background
- The signature must be done with the black-blue pen on the blank white background.
- Also, the signature should not be capitalized.
Step 6. Save and Print the Form
- Lastly, take the print out of the application form and the receipt of the payment made.
- Keep the form save for further admission procedure.
Offline Form Filling Procedure
Step 1. Click on the link which will be provided on this page.
Step 2. As soon as you land on the official website, go to the admission section. Click on the “Download application”
Step 3. Then, Fill the registration form to get the application form and click on the “submit” button.
Step 4. After that, Click here to download the Offline application form.
Step 5. Once the application form is downloaded, take the colored print out of the form.
Step 6. Now, candidates must fill the REVA MAT 2020 application form. Also, attach the necessary documents and the demand draft and send it to the university address.
REVA MAT 2020 Admit Card
REVA MAT 2020 Admit Card will be released by the third week of April 2020. Admit Card will be only accessible by the candidates who have already registered themselves for the REVA MAT 2020 Examination on the official website. Admit Card will be consist of Photograph, Signature, Course Detail, Exam Time & Date, Exam Center, and the Important Instructions. Candidates are required to bring the hard copy of the REVA MAT 2020 Admit Card. Candidates will not be allowed to give the exam if found without the Admit Card.
For any doubts or queries, please write to us in the comment section below.