The Rizvi Management Institute of Management Studies and Research, Mumbai, is inviting the students to the management courses offered by the Institute. The Those who are interested for the Rizvi Management Institute Admission 2019 can submit the application form. The candidates have to purchase the application form. The selection of the candidates for the Rizvi Management Institute Admission 2019 will be done on the basis of the marks obtained by them in the CET exam. The other exams accepted by the Institute are CAT, MAT and ATMA. Candidates can scroll down for more information.
Rizvi Management Institute
In the last year, 98,606 candidates gave the CET exam for the MBA and MMS. More than 4000 candidates scored more than 50% marks in the exam. In the year 2017, only 1000 candidates out of 88,226 had cleared this examination. In the previous year, 1 lakh application forms had been submitted and 92% of students appeared for the exam. Candidates can scroll down to check the information regarding the Admission to Rizvi Management Institute from below.
Rizvi Management Institute Courses Offered
- Master of Management Studies – The MMS is a full-time course for a duration of 2 years. It is recognised by DTE and affiliated to the University of Mumbai. It is approved by the All India Council for Technical Education. The specializations offered in the course are Marketing, Finance, Human Resources, Operations and Information Technology.
- Doctoral Programme – The institute offers Doctor of Philosophy and it is affiliated to University of Mumbai and SNDT Women’s University.
- Certificate Programmes – The institute offers the management development programme for the corporates. The programmes include Advanced Business Analytics, Executive Post Graduate Programme in Management and Alternative Finance.
Why choose Rizvi Institute of Management?
The Rizvi Institute of Management Studies and Research encourages students to take part in every event organized by the college. The college fest is organized every year and various students take part in the fest. The college also provides sports facility to the students. According to the students, the environment of the campus and classrooms are very good. Everybody celebrates the festivals with great joy and enthusiasm.
The candidates can go for the Rizvi Institute of Management Studies and Research as their placement record is exemplary. Their placement was high in the marketing batch. The average salary offered was 9.5 lakhs and the companies that came to campus were a mix from various sectors.
Rizvi Management Institute Fee Structure
The fee structure for the course offered by Rizvi Management Institute 2019 is declared by the Shikshan Shulka Samiti. As soon as the fee structure is uploaded, it will be uploaded here.
Rizvi Management Institute Eligibility Criteria
- Must hold a bachelor’s degree with minimum 50% marks (45% marks for candidates from backward classes in Maharashtra only) in the final examination.
- OR Must have appeared for the final year examination of the Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline recognized by Association of Indian Universities
- The applicants must have appeared for MAH-MBA/MMS-CET or other examination such as CAT/MAT/ATMA
Rizvi Management Institute Admission Process
For the Admission to the Rizvi Management Institute 2019, the total seats for the course are divided into the following categories:
- Seats that will be allocated at the institute level
- Seats that will be allocated for the Muslim Minority
- And the seats that will be allocated through CAP round.
- The admission for the seats belonging to the CAP round will be governed by the DTE.
- For the seats belonging to the Muslim minority community, the admission will be conducted by the Institute as per the merit score of CET.
- For the institute level seats, the admission will be done as per the merit list of the CET scores.
- Passport size photograph
- Graduation mark sheet and certificates
- Original CET scorecard.
- Affidavit stating gap.
Rizvi Institute of Management Application Form
The Candidates who want to get admission to Rizvi Management Institute 2019 must fill the application form. They have to purchase the application form. Last year the cost of the application form was Rs.1500. They have to submit the form along with the CET score mark sheet.
Rizvi Institute of Management Result
The final result of the Rizvi Institute of Management Admission 2019 will be uploaded online on the official website. The candidates will have to go to the official website: www.rmi.rizvi.edu.in to check the results.
Rizvi Institute of Management Placement
The Rizvi Institute of Management has a 100% placement record. As per the year 2012-2014, the following were the placement statistics:
- Highest Salary offered – Rs.7 Lakhs
- Average Salary offered – Rs.4 Lakhs
The companies that visited the campus were from a variety of sectors. Some of these Recruiters were FMCG, BFSI, ICICI, Flipkart, Axis Bank, HCL, HDF, Haiko, Nerolac, Nestle, Bisleri and ITC.
Official Website: www.rmi.rizvi.edu.in