The SDA Bocconi Asia Center, Mumbai is a part of the SDA Bocconi School of Management, Italy. The aspiring candidates who are eager to get admission to the SDA Bocconi 2019 must check this page for full information regarding SDA Bocconi Admission 2019. To join the SDA Bocconi 2019 they must ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria and then fill the application form accordingly. The forms can be filled from the official website www.sdabocconiasiacenter.com. The application forms can be filled through online mode only. Candidates who want to know more about the SDA Bocconi Admission 2019 Asia Centre can go through this page for further information.
The candidates must have appeared in any of the MBA examinations or the Bocconi test to be eligible for SDA Admission 2019. SDA Bocconi accepts the scores of CAT, GMAT, GRE, and NMAT. They are required to go through the important dates for the same.
|Registration Starts from||04 Sep 2018|
|Result Round 1||08 Dec 2018|
|Result Round 2||07 Feb 2019|
|Result Round 3||04 Apr 2019|
|Acceptance Deadline||20 Dec 2018|
|Withdrawal Deadline||03 Jan 2019|
|Interview for Round 2||
SDA Bocconi Application Form
For SDA Bocconi 2019 Admission, the candidates have to go to the official website www.sdabocconiasiacenter.com. You have to start the application form and provide all the details. After that, they have to submit the documents.
Before submission, the candidates must remit the application fee. In the previous year, the amount of application fee was Rs.2200. Please note that the application fee will not be refunded.
The candidates have to submit the following documents. They can email the ones that are missing later to [email protected]
- Class 10th mark sheet
- Class 12th mark sheet
- Mark sheet of graduation
- Degree Certificate/Provisional Certificate
- Updated CV
- Copy of photo Id
- Digital Passport size photograph
- Entrance test scorecard (Except for Bocconi test)
Courses offered by SDA Bocconi
The SDA Bocconi offers the following courses and programmes for the aspiring management students:
The SDA Bocconi Asia Centre offers the International Master in Business (IMB) for SDA Admission 2019, which specializes the master program. It is fully equivalent to the postgraduate program. The program consists of two 11 month modules. Out of the two modules, there is 4 month semester which will be taken in the Milan campus. It includes the courses such as :
- Accounting and Control
- Advanced Oral Communication
- Corporate Governance
- Retail and Channels Management
- Advanced Macroeconomics
- Applied Marketing Finance
- Intercultural Business Communication
- innovation and Technology Management
Executive Program in Business Analytics
The SDA Bocconi also offers an Executive Program in Business Analytics. It is a 10-month long program which will be held at the Aisa Center Powai, Mumbai. The course provides on-campus face to face training and online live sessions for a total of 60 hours.
SDA Bocconi Fee Structure
The academic fee structure for the SDA Bocconi 2019 Admission. Please note that the fee information is as per last year.
|Tuition and Academic Fee||Rs.1600000|
SDA Bocconi Eligibility Criteria
Those who aspire to get admission to SDA 2019 must make sure that they meet the eligibility requirements for SDA Bocconi Admission 2019.
- The students who will be applying for admission must have a bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized institute.
- Those who are in the final year of their graduation can also apply.
- They must have scored at least 50% in their class X, XII and graduation.
- They must have scored a minimum 65% in class X, XII and graduation altogether.
- The students must submit their CAT/NMAT score or appear for the Bocconi test.
- The scores of CAT, NMAT, GMAT and GRE are accepted for admission to IMB course.
- The admission does not require work experience
SDA Bocconi Selection Procedure
The aspirants will be selected for SDA Bocconi 2019 on the following parameters:
- Those who have appeared for CAT, GMAT, GRE, NMAT or Bocconi test.
- There skills such as management experience, leadership potential, creativity, art, sports, entrepreneurial experience and communication.
- They also have to appear for the personal interview.
SDA Bocconi Test
The aspirants who want to get admission to the course must appear for NMAT, CAT, GMAT, GRE or Bocconi test. SDA Bocconi conducts the Bocconi test for SDA Bocconi Admission. The test has three sections and the test duration is 70 minutes. The format for the test is MCQ. There will be no negative marking for the answers that are incorrect. Following are the sections:
- Verbal Reasoning – The duration of this section is 19 minutes. This section tests the candidate’s ability to determine the support for conclusions drawn using the content.
- Numeric Reasoning – This section tests the candidate’s ability to work with numerical data. The duration of this section is 25 minutes.
- Inductive Reasoning – This section tests the logical reasoning and spatial patterns. This section is for 25 minutes.
SDA Bocconi Result
Candidates will be able to check the result for SDA Bocconi 2019 Admission from their emails. The selected candidates can find the acceptance date and offer letter in their inbox. They are required to accept the offer before the expiry of the enrolment date. A confirmation will be sent to them after they accept the offer. Then, the candidates have to pay the admission fees.
SDA Bocconi Personal Interview
The shortlisting of the candidates will be done on the basis of their entrance examinations. The evaluation will be done according to the skills that they acquire such as problem-solving, communication, listening, concentration, involvement and overall profile skills that they acquire.
SDA Bocconi Placements
Each year the companies that visit the SDA Bocconi are from various sectors. These sectors include E-Commerce, Pharma/Healthcare, Analytics, Education, Luxury/Retail etc. The candidates can have a look at the placement statistics of last year from below:
- Average Salary – 9.82 lakhs
- Median Salary – 9 lakhs
|AON Hewitt||Hindustan Unilever||Tolaram Group|
|Baxter||ICICI Bank||Univeral Consulting|
|Bostik||Soulflower||3D Future Technologies|
|Ferrero India||Udaan||CRMIT Solutions|
|Fiat Chrysler Automobiles||Vodafone||Michael Page|
|H&M||Barclays||Thai Springs Fish|
|Hilti||Nykaa||Zinnov Management Consulting|
SDA Bocconi Ranking
SDA Bocconi has been consistently placed in top ten B-schools internationally.
- Forbes has been ranked SDA 5th best B-School in the year 2015
- Ranked 22nd worldwide by QS global MBA ranking in the year 2018
- Number 5 in the top full time MBA school for the year 2017
- Gained 7th position in the top MBA for women in the year 2018
- 6th Best European B-School according to the Financial Times
- Ranked 19th worldwide by QS global EMBA in 2018
- 7th Best International B-School by Bloomberg Businessweek