SLIET SET MBA 2020 Registration – The Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology (SLIET) will release the admission forms online at sliet.ac.in. MBA Aspirants, who appeared for the GATE/CAT/CMAT shall fill the SLIET SET MBA 2020 Application form for pursuing MBA in SLIET. Also, candidates can enroll in SLIET SET MBA 2020 Registration. In SLIET Entrance Test (SET) 2020, candidates need to appear for the Written test which has the weightage of 400 Marks. Admission will purely be based on Merit. Students who have completed their 3 years degree from a recognized university with 55% marks are eligible to apply for SLIET SET MBA 2020. To have complete knowledge about the SLIET SET MBA Application procedure, read the information provided on this page.
SLIET SET MBA 2020 Registration
For applying, you need to register online by entering the basic details about yourself. After that, candidates need to fill the application form with personal information, academic details, contact details, etc. Then upload the necessary documents and lastly make the payment of the application form. Also, make sure to take the print-out of the same for further admission process. To keep the track of the application for the deadline, check the table below:
|SLIET SET MBA 2020 Registration||Tentative Dates|
|Registration begins||Mar 2020|
|Registration ends||May 2020|
Registration: Candidates can apply online for SLIET SET MBA 2020 as per scheduled at sliet.ac.in
SLIET SET MBA 2020 Registration Fees
After filling the application, all the candidates are required to check the fees and category from the below table and make the payment accordingly. Once the amount is paid, the institute does not refund or adjust the fee in any case. So be very careful while paying the SLIET SET MBA Application form fee.
|General and other categories (Male)||Rs 1500/-|
|General and other categories (Female)||Rs 1000/-|
|SC/ST (both genders)||Rs 750/-|
SLIET SET MBA 2020 Eligibility
Before filling the application form, students must check whether they are eligible to fill the SLIET SET MBA 2020 Application form or not. Check the details from below:
- Candidates having at least 3 years Bachelor’s degree in the following disciplines:
- B. Tech
- Graduation with economics and Mathematics
Candidates having a Master’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized university are eligible to apply.
- A minimum of 55% aggregate for general category and 50% for OBC/SC/ST/PWD candidates is required
- Candidates must have appeared in the CAT/ CMAT/ GATE.
Documents Required to fill the SLIET SET 2020 Application Form
While filling the SLIET SET MBA 2020 Application form, candidates must keep the following documents in hand to avoid any further delay.
- A valid Email id
- Active mobile number
- Verification ID – anyone (Voter card/Aadhar card/ Pan card/ Passport/ driving license)
- 10th and 12th mark sheet
- Graduation Certificate
- Category certificates (if any)
Details required to fill the SLIET SET MBA 2020 application form
Read the following list and gather the information that has to be filled in the application form:
- Date of birth
- Parent’s name
- Identity card
- Identity number
- Whether belongs to EWS
- Annual Income of parents
- State quota for ICD only
- NAD ID
- State of passing qualifying exam
- Physically handicapped
- Apply for
- Educational qualification
- Result Status
- Are you CAT/ CMAT/ GATE qualified
- CAT/ CMAT/ GATE marks
- Year of passing the exam
- Correspondence address
- Post Office/ V.P.O
- Email -Id
- Phone Number
Documents specification required to upload the images
Candidates are advised to upload the images in the exact format subscribed by the institute. Check the specification and format from the below table:
|Image||within 300 kb||350 x 400 px|
|Signature||within 300 kb||400 X 100 px|
|Thumb||within 300 kb||400 X 100 px|
How to Register for SLIET SET MBA 2020
In order to apply for SLIET SET MBA 2020, Candidates need to register, fill the form, upload the required documents and make the payment. Check how to fill the application form from the steps below:
Step 1. Click on the direct link which will be available on this page as per the notification.
Step 2. Get Register yourself
- Enter the basic details like name, date of birth, Email ID, gender, password, etc.
- Now, click on the “register” button and proceed further.
Step 3. Fill the Registration form
In this step, you need to fill the following details in the form. Also, make sure to enter the correct information and do cross-check every detail once.
- Personal Details: Candidates’ name, date of birth, nationality, father’s name, mother’s name, gender, etc.
- Educational details
- Choice of course
- National level test details
- Communication details
- Contact Details
- After filling the details, save and proceed to the next step.
Step 4. After filling the registration form, you will receive the registration no. via SMS. Make sure to note it somewhere you can remember as it will be needed for further admission process.
Step 5. Upload the Images
Now, upload the following scanned images in the prescribed formation mention above on this page.
- Candidate’s Photograph
- Thumb Impression
Step 6. Make Payment
- All the candidates are advised to pay the application fee and complete the application process.
- Pay the required fee via credit card/ debit card/ net-banking, etc.
- Also, make sure to take the print of the receipt.
Step 7. Take the print out of the complete SLIET SET MBA 2019 application form and affix the passport size photo on it.
Below are specifications that you need to take care of while affixing your photograph on the hard copy of the application form.
- Fix the recent passport size photograph dated after 05.03.2020.
- The photograph must have the candidates’ name and date on which it was taken.
- Paste the photo in the available space only and use gum/ fevicol only. Do not use pins or stapler.
- Ensure that your face is clearly visible. Things like Goggles, scarves or caps are not allowed.
- Moreover, specs are allowed and polaroid photos are not acceptable.
- Keep at least 10 copies of the same photograph to use it during document verification and admission process.
Test Centers for SLIET SET MBA 2020
What After the Filling the SLIET SET Application Form
After completing the application process, the candidates shortlisted on the bases of the National level test score will be called for the GD/PI round. Also, the SLIET entrance test will be conducted for filling the seats left after shortlisting the students who appear for the GATE/ CAT/ CMAT. The Admit card for the shortlisted candidates will be released by the institute online. to download the Admit Card, you need to enter registration no. and password. After that, you will be able to download the Admit Card in the pdf format. Therefore, make sure to take the print out of the SLIET SET MBA 2019 Admit Card and carry it to the exam centers and GD/PI round