SNAP 2018 Books – The SNAP registration will start soon in the coming months. So, candidates will start their quest for SNAP 2018 Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Preparation tips and Books. It is necessary that you have access to right SNAP 2018 Books, it must cover all the exam important topics and moreover sample papers for practice. You also need to search for good general knowledge books as in SNAP last two-year current affairs are asked in the exam. In the article below you will find a list of recommended SNAP 2018 Books, you can scan them and buy any one or two according to your preparation level.
SNAP 2018 Books
Before selecting the books to ensure that it has all the exam topics. Moreover, it should have enough number of practice and mock tests according to the exam pattern of SNAP. Further, when you just about to buy a book, ensure it is the latest edition. In the page below you will find download links for best books & Syllabus PDF.
SNAP 2018 Exam Pattern
First of all, you must carefully look at the exam pattern of SNAP to know the number of sections and questions in it. The exam is a computer-based test with no sectional limit for each section.
- Mode of Examination – The exam will take place in online mode only.
- Duration of Test – Candidates have to complete the test in 120 Minutes.
- Type of Questions – The questions will be multiple choice questions with four options each and Special Questions
- Negative Marking – There is a negative marking of 25% for each incorrect answer.
|Section||Normal Questions||Special Questions||Total Questions||Total Marks|
|General English: Reading Comprehension,Verbal Reasoning, Verbal Ability||30||05||35||40|
|Quantitative, Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency||30||05||35||40|
|Analytical & Logical reasoning||30||05||35||40|
SNAP 2018 Books for General English
The general English is scoring if you are thoroughly practiced vocabulary and verbal ability questions. Moreover, prepare grammar section well to attempt sentence correction. Here are some general books to prepare for this section. Otherwise, you can directly refer to the SNAP sample paper books below.
- Word Power Made Easy – Norman Lewis
- 30 Days To More Powerful Vocabulary – Norman Lewis
- Better English – Norman Lewis
Idioms, Sentence correction, One-word substitution etc
- Objective General English – S.P Bakshi
- Proficiency in Reading Comprehension simplifying the “Passage” for you – Ajay Singh
- Verbal Ability & Reading Comprehension – Arihant
SNAP 2018 Books for QA & DI
This section ranges from easy to moderate but it is quite lengthy. So, just practice hard by clearing the concepts and going through previous year question papers.
- Data Interpretation and Data Sufficiency – Arihant
- Quantitative Aptitude Quantum CAT – Sarvesh K. Sharma
- A Complete Manual for the CAT – Arihant
SNAP 2018 Books for Analytical & Logical reasoning
For this section non-verbal section is most important so, you can refer R.S Agarwal for analytical reasoning preparation.
- Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning – R.S Aggarwal
- How To Prepare for Logical Reasoning – Arun Sharma
- Logical Reasoning – Arihant
SNAP 2018 Books for Current Affairs
For the preparation of this section, read static and current affairs both. For the latest events, read newspapers daily. Last two year events are most important for this exam ie from January 2017 to December 2018. Whereas for the static gk, you can refer to the following books given below.
- General Knowledge – Arihant
- The Mega Year Book – Disha Experts
- Objective General Knowledge – Lucent
- Yearbook 2018 – Competition success review
- Panorama Yearbook 2018 – Pratiyogita Darpan
SNAP 2018 Practice Books
- Solved Papers 2004-2017 – Career Launcher
- SNAP Guide – R. Gupta
- Target SNAP 2005-2016 & Mock Tests – Disha Publications
SNAP 2018 Syllabus
You must check the list of the SNAP Syllabus here. Candidates can also download the full syllabus PDF from the link available below.
To Check Complete SNAP 2018, Click Here.
- Reading Comprehension
- Different usage of the same word
- Fill in the Blanks
- Jumbled Paragraphs
- Manias & Phobias
- Sentence correction
- Para jumbles etc.
- Linear arrangements
- Matrix arrangements
- Statement and Conclusion
- Cause and Effect etc.
- Number Systems
- LCM and HCF
- Profit and Loss
- Interest (Simple and Compound)
- Speed, Time and Distance
- Work, Pipe, and Cisterns
- Ratio & Proportion etc.
- Punch line of companies
- Top officials of big companies
- Major corporate events
- Famous award and prizes
- World Records
- Books and authors
- Science etc.
For any doubts regarding SNAP 2018 Books, please ask in the comments below.