Symbiosis invites applications for the Symbiosis National Aptitude (SNAP) online test 2018. Those candidates who wish to study MBA at Symbiosis must appear in SNAP exam. For that, you must first register. Do SNAP 2018 registration at snaptest.org. This process involves filling up the online application form, uploading photograph & signature, and paying the application fee. You also submit Symbiosis’ program-wise application forms along with SNAP registration 2018.
SNAP 2018 Registration
The complete process (of form filling) is online. Enter the correct name, date of birth, mobile number, email address as you cannot change once submit SNAP application form. Before you proceed, take note of important dates related to SNAP Registration 2018:
|SNAP 2018 Application Form||Dates|
|Online Registration Commences||second week of August 2018|
|Registration Closes||last week of November 2018|
|Last date to register for SIBM Pune||December 2018|
|Last date to register for SICSR||January 2019|
|Last date to register for SIMC Pune||January 2019|
|Last date to register for SIIB||December 2018|
|Last date to register for SCMHRD||December 2018|
|Last date to register for SIMS||December 2018|
|Last date to register for SITM||January 2019|
|Last date to register for SCIT||December 2018|
|Last date to register for SIOM Nashik||January 2019|
|Last date to register for SIHS||January 2019|
|Last date to register for SIBM Bengaluru||December 2018|
|Last date to register for SSMC Bengaluru||January 2019|
|Last date to register for SSBF||January 2019|
|Last date to register for SIBM Hyderabad||December 2018|
|Last date to register for SSSS||January 2019|
It is prudent to note that the last dates for SNAP registration 2018, and last dates to apply for Symbiosis MBA institutes are different.
Apply Online: The SNAP 2018 Registration will be released on the official website: www.snaptest.org.
SNAP 2018 Registration – Fees
You have to pay the fixed amount of the application fees. The fee amount will be around Rs 1750 (+ applicable Payment gateway charges, GST, and any other taxes).
Available modes will be credit card, net banking, e-challan, demand draft.
SNAP 2018 Registration – Data you will fill in online form
- Your name
- Date of birth
- Mobile number
- Email ID
- Test centre preferences
SNAP 2018 Registration – Documents you will upload in online form
The photograph should be in jpeg / png / jpg / gif format. It should be bigger than 10 KB and less than 100 KB in size. It should be no more than three months old.
Instructions while filling up the application form
- You need to correctly enter the names, gender, phone number, email id, date of birth as these are the most important details.
- You can do any sort of changes until you submit the form. However, once the process of filling application process gets over, you cannot do any changes.
- Before submission, cross-check the detail whether they are accurate or not.
- The details provided in the SNAP Registration form 2018 will be used to make admit card which is going to enable you to appear for SNAP Test.
What is date of SNAP 2018 exam?
The date of SNAP 2018 exam is expected to be 23rd December 2018. This is because Symbiosis has traditionally conducted SNAP exam on the second last Sunday in the month of December and this year the second last Sunday of December is 23rd December 2018.
How do I pay the SNAP registration fee?
You can pay the SNAP registration fee in any one of the available modes, which are expected to be: Billdesk gateway, Axis Bank gateway, Indian Bank gateway, demand draft.
When does the SNAP test registration start for 2018?
The SNAP test registration will start for 2018 in the month of August. You may keep an eye on snaptest.org as well as this page for regular updates.
Is it necessary to pay institute wise registration fees for SNAP?
Yes, it is necessary to pay institute wise registration fees for SNAP. The fee per program per institute is around Rs 1000.
Can we pay the registration fee of individual institutions after attempting the SNAP exam?
No, you cannot pay the registration fee of individual institutions after attempting the SNAP exam. You must pay the fee before the last dates mentioned above.
When is the last date for institute registration in SNAP?
The last date for institute registration in SNAP is given institute-wise in the table above.
What is the eligibility criterion for SNAP?
The eligibility criterion for SNAP 2018 is that you should be a Graduate from a recognized university with 50% (45% if SC/ST) marks. See program wise eligibility also.
Symbiosis Institutes that offer admission through SNAP
The SNAP Test leads to admission in these institutes:
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management (SIBM, Pune)
- Symbiosis Institute of Computer Studies and Research (SICSR)
- Symbiosis Institute of Media and Communication (SIMC, Pune)
- Symbiosis Institute of International Business (SIIB)
- Symbiosis Centre for Management and Human Resource Development (SCMHRD)
- Symbiosis Institute of Management Studies (SIMS)
- Symbiosis Institute of Telecom Management (SITM)
- Symbiosis Centre for Information Technology (SCIT)
- Symbiosis Institute of Operations Management (SIOM, Nashik)
- Symbiosis Institute of Health Sciences (SIHS)
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management (SIBM, Bengaluru)
- Symbiosis School of Media and Communication (SSMC, Bengaluru)
- Symbiosis School of Banking and Finance (SSBF)
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management (SIBM, Hyderabad)
- Symbiosis School of Sports Sciences (SSSS)
SNAP 2018 Official website is www.snaptest.org