SOIL Gurgaon 2019 – The School of Inspired Leadership is inviting the students for the academic session 2019. The registration for SOIL Gurgaon 2019 has now started for PGDM and PGPM programme. The application forms can be filled and submitted through online mode only. After the registration, the students who get shortlisted for the SOIL Gurgaon Selection Process will consist of SOIL Admission test, group exercise, and personal interview. The students who clear all the stages of the selection process and have good academic records will be contacted by the admission team for SOIL Gurgaon Admission 2019. They will contact the student by through email.
SOIL Gurgaon 2019
The students must enter multiple scores in the application form of SOIL Gurgaon 2019. This is because SOIL will accept the best score and on the basis of the score the student will be shortlisted for the selection process. Those who are applying for the SOIL must go through the important dates.
|First round last date||17 Nov 2018|
|Second round last date||25 Jan 2019|
|Third round last date||09 Mar 2019|
|Classes commence from||20 Jul 2019|
SOIL Gurgaon Courses
The School of Inspired Leadership offers management courses for one year and two years. Following are the courses:
Postgraduate Diploma in Management
The PGDM course is for a duration of two years which follows a trimester model. This means that each semester in the academic year of PGDM is for 10 weeks. The students will also go for a Summer Internship of three credits which is mandatory for the students.
Postgraduate Programme in Business Leadership
The PGPBL course is a one year course offered by SOIL India. This course is designed for students who have a minimum of 2 years of experience. This course is designed to provide the students with the skills, knowledge and values. There are three semesters in the course. The first semester will consist of core courses, the second semester will consist of core courses and electives in the final semester.
Postgraduate Programme in Human Resource Leadership
This course introduces the principles of Human resources and organizational behavior. The major areas in this course are human resource planning, talent management, performance management, employer branding, industrial relations, and compensation and benefits. This course is also for a duration for one year.
SOIL Gurgaon Registration
The application form for SOIL Gurgaon is available online on the official website. The students can do the SOIL Gurgaon Registration by going to the official website: www.soilindia.net. Students can also follow the steps that are provided below to know how to register online.
- Follow the direct link that is given on this page.
- Click on ‘new user’ and fill in the details such as first name, mobile number, password.
- Then login to the page using the login credentials that you made at the time of registration.
- Enter all the mandatory details in the application form.
- Do the payment of Rs.2000 through online mode.
- After the payment is done, the student will receive an email acknowledging the payment.
SOIL Gurgaon Eligibility Criteria
Following are the eligibility requirements that those students who are going to apply for SOIL Gurgaon must meet:
- Only freshers and the candidates who have work experience of not more than 24 months as on June 30, 2019, are eligible to apply.
- The students must enter multiple examination scores because SOIL will accept the best score out of all for shortlisting of the candidates.
- The students must have completed their undergraduate degree before June 15, 2019.
- They must hold a graduation degree in any discipline.
- They must also have obtained a minimum of 50% in graduation.
- The students must appear for anyone out of GMAT/ CAT/ XAT/ NMAT.
SOIL will accept the followings scores:
- CAT – score of 2017/ 2018
- XAT – score of 2018/ 2019
- GMAT – score of the exam before January 01, 2014
- NMAT – score of 2017/ 2018
SOIL Gurgaon Selection Process
The students have to submit multiple examination scores out of which, SOIL will accept the best score and then it will shortlist the student. The shortlisted students will then be called for the SOIL Admission test, personal interview, and a group exercise. This will be done to check the student’s leadership potential and analytical abilities.
SOIL Gurgaon Result
After the student clears the selection process for SOIL Gurgaon 2019, the final result will be sent through email. If the student gets selected then, the admissions team will send an email indicating that he/ she has been selected for the course. The students then have to pay the academic fees.
Last year the batch size was 136. Companies that have visited the campus were from sectors such as healthcare, E-Commerce, FMCG, IT, education, cybersecurity, consulting etc. The profiles offered were the senior analyst, branch manager, sales manager, HR consulting, business analyst, pre-sales, HR generalist, OD and L&D, project manager, business development manager, team lead and management trainee – sales. The students who are interested to know about the placements can have a look at the statistics for the last year:
- Students eligible for placement – 136
- students that did not participate in the placement – 1
- Students who were seeking placements through institute – 135
- Number of offers made (2018) – 62
- Number of offers made (2017) – 57
- Number of recruiters – 42
- Highest salary – Rs. 15.12 LPA
- Average salary – Rs. 9.20 LPA
Recruiters that visited the campus last year
|Anand Group||Intellect Design|
|Aditya Birla Capital||HDFC Bank|
School of Inspired Leadership has been received various awards and accolades. Some of them are mentioned below:
- SOIL had been awarded the ‘Game Changer’ Academic Institute of the year by SHRM in the year 2013.
- It is recognized by the academic committee of CEDEP for innovation in education.
- In the year 2011, SOIL was invited by the Planning Commission of India to assist with the planning the of 12th five-year plan.
- SOIL is one of the top three innovators in India by the All India Management Association and Accenture.
Official website: www.soilindia.net