SP Jain Admission 2019 – S.P Jain Institute of Management and Research (SPJIMR) is one of the top b-schools in India. It is best known for its two year Post Graduate Diploma in Management Programme. The institute is a part of Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan and established in 1981. The school focuses on value-based growth with the inclusiveness of underserved sections of India. For SPJIMR Admission 2019, the institute accepts CAT/ XAT/ GMAT scores. For the admissions, the school gives importance to the profile of the students. Which means work experience, extracurricular play a huge role in the admissions. Once you fill the SP Jain Admission Form 2019, you will receive the call on the basis of students profile and entrance test score separately. To know more about SP Jain Admission 2019 and its selection procedure, check the complete details below.
SP Jain Admission 2019
The admission procedure at SPJIMR is very rigorous. The process follows various stages of group discussion and the personal interview before the final selection. Here are the important dates for SP Jain Admission 2019.
|Application Form for SP Jain PGDM Programme||Fourth week of September 2018|
|Last date for SP Jain PGDM Form||Fourth week of November 2018|
Check the links for Important Exams for SPJIMR Admission 2019 Here.
SP Jain Admission 2019 Highlights
Here is some important information regarding the SP Jain Institute.
|Motto||Knowledge is Nectar|
|SP Jain Campuses||Mumbai, Dubai, Sydney, Singapore|
SP Jain Admission 2019 Courses
The SP Jain offers various courses under postgraduate diploma in management and fellowship programmes.
1. Full-Time Residential Programmes
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)
- Post Graduate Programme in Management (PGPM)
- Global Management Programme (GMP)
- Post Graduate Management Programme for women (PGMPW)
- Fellow Programme in Management
2. Family Managed Business Programme
- Post Graduate Programme in Family Managed Business (PGPFMB)
- Owner Managment Programme (OMP)
- Women Management Programme (WMP)
- Women in Family Business (WIFB)
3. Executive Management Programme
- Post Graduate Executive Management Programme (PGEMP)
- Post Graduate Programme in General Management (PGPGM)
- PG Programme in Technology Business Management (PGPTMB)
4. Entrepreneurship Programmes
- Start Your Business Programme (SYB)
- Grow your Business Programme (GYB)
5. Global Programmes
- Doing Business in India (DBI)
- Global Management Programme (GMP)
6. Executive Education Programme
7. Social Sector Programmes
SP Jain Admission 2019 Course Fee
The fee structure for various courses varies according to the programme structure. The given fee structure is according to last year data. The fee for SP Jain Admission 2019 may or may not change.
|PGDM Programme||Rs 16 Lakh|
|PGPM Programme||Rs 16,25,000/-|
SP Jain Admission 2019 PGDM Eligibility Criteria
The SP Jain institute gives importance to academic structure, work experience, and extracurricular activities. So, to get a call for SP Jain Admission 2019, you must have a good profile that could increase your chance to get selected in the college.
- Educational Qualification – A graduation degree of minimum three years from any recognized university.
- Minimum Qualifying Marks – A candidate must have a minimum of 50% marks in graduation.
- Final Year Students – Candidates in the final year of graduation can also apply. They must submit the final mark sheet before December 2019.
- Work Experience – Freshers and candidates with a maximum of 5 years of experience are eligible to apply.
SP Jain Admission PGDM 2019 Selection Process
SP Jain will select students on the basis of profile and on the basis of entrance test score also. Before the entrance exam scores, many students will already get the profile based scores after considering the factors below. Candidates after that will also receive the calls on the basis of test scores.
- Overall profile
- Strong Academic background
- Work experience
- Entrance scores
- Versatility and achievements
SP Jain Admission PGDM 2019 Cut Off
The institute will release the cut off for the different exams considered by it for selection. For the SP Jain Admission 2019, the cut off is expected to release by January next year.
|CAT 2018||Verbal Ability & Reading Comprehension||Data Interpretation & Logical Reasoning||Quantitative Ability|
|XAT 2019||English Language & Logical reasoning||Decision Making||Quantitative Ability|
|GMAT (Jan 01, 2016 to Dec 31, 2018)||Verbal||Quantitative||Integrated Reasoning|
SP Jain Admission Form 2019
The SP Jain will release the application form by the fourth week of September 2018. In the comprehensive online form, you have to fill the personal, academic, extracurricular, work experience details etc. Finally, in the SP Jain PGDM Admission Form 2018, you need to upload the digital documents according to the specified format. In the end, pay the application fee and complete the registration process. The SP Jain Application Fee 2019 will be Rs 1200/-. You can pay the fee via credit card, debit card or net banking.
You must fill the form in time as filling the SP Jain Admission Form 2019 is important in addition of CAT/ XAT/ GMAT Form. Once the result is announced you have to upload the scores in the form in the available window only.
SP Jain Admission Call Letter 2019
Candidates must keep an eye on the registered email for any communication by the institute. Candidates will receive the call or email to attend the interview round on the basis of their profile. Aspirants who will not receive the call may get the intimation on the basis of their CAT/ XAT/ GMAT scores.
Candidates in the limited time window can book the interview slots according to the availability. Candidates who will not clear the profile based interview can also appear again if they receive the calls on the basis of entrance test scores.
SP Jain Admission 2019 Result
After the conduction of GDPI round, the institute will release the final result on the official website. Moreover, selected candidates will also receive the result on the registered websites. Candidates after that have to complete the college formalities according to the rules.
SP Jain Placements
The college is well known for quality and superb placement. With talented students, great curriculum, and the support of the institute never let students down in terms of placements. Here are some highlights of previous year placement data at SPJIMR.
|Number of Participating companies||105||104||89|
|Average Salary(Lakhs P.A)||22.24||20.9||19.3|
|Median Salary(Lakhs P.A)||21.35||20.00|
SP Jain Ranking
- NIRF 2018 – 19th in Management Category
- QS Global 250 MBA Rankings 2018 – 201+ in world & 27+ in Asia
- Business Today – 5th India’s Best B-School in 2016
- Outlook India – 6th in top 100 management schools in India