SP Jain Admission 2020– SP Jain Institute of Management and Research (SPJIMR) admission for the academic year 2020-2022 is open online at spjimr.org. Interested students can apply by clicking on the direct link provided below for SPJIMR Admission 2020. The SPJIMR offers admission in PGDM courses to the students who have passed their 3 or 4 years degree with an aggregate of 50%. PGDM is a two year, full-time program which is equivalent to an MBA. To apply candidates need to register, fill SP Jain admission form, and pay the application fee of Rs 1500/- via online gateways. Selection in SPJIMR of the students is based on qualifying scores in either GMAT, CAT or XAT and the interview process. To know exactly about the SP Jain Admission process, understand the complete article.
Latest: Last day to apply for SPJIMR admission 2020, Click on the direct link below to apply for PGDM courses.
SP Jain Admission 2020
After submitting the application Form, the profile of each candidate shall be considered. Also, the interview will be scheduled in Delhi, Bangalore, Mumbai, and Kolkata. All the candidates are advised to apply before the deadline and keep the track of the below schedule.
|SPJMIR Admission||Important Dates|
|Application opens||19 Sep 2019|
|Application closses||22 Nov 2019|
|Mumbai Phase 1 Interview Dates||14-16 Jan 2020|
|Delhi||04-07 Feb 2020|
|Bangalore||12-14 Feb 2020|
|Kolkata||12-14 Feb 2020|
|Mumbai Phase 2||17-21 Feb 2020|
Apply here: Click here to apply for SP Jain Admission 2020.
SP Jain Admission 2020 Highlights
SP Jain Institute of Management And Research is a well-reputed B-school in India. To check the overview of the Institute, ready the table mentioned below:
|Motto||“Knowledge is Nectar”|
|SP Jain Campuses||Mumbai, Dubai, Sydney, Singapore|
|Number of Seats||Maximum 276 for PGDM|
Campuses of SPJIMR are shown in the map below:
SP Jain Admission Form 2020
Candidates who have completed the graduation with 50% of aggregate and qualified Any national exam like CAT, XAT or GMAT are good to apply for SP Jain Admission 2020. Check the process to apply for SP Jain admission 2020 from below:
- You need to fill the admission form with your personal, acadamic, extracurricular, work experience, etc.
- After that, you need to upload the required documents in the right format and size.
- Then, make the payement of Rs 1500/- via credit card or net-banking.
Note: Once the result of the national exam is declared, upload the scores in the available window only.
SP Jain Admission 2020 Courses
The SP Jain offers multiple courses under postgraduate diploma in management and fellowship programs. Choose the program of your choice and proceed further for the admission process.
1. Full-Time Residential Programmes
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)
- Post Graduate Programme in Management (PGPM)
- Global Management Programme (GMP)
- Post Graduate Management Programme for women (PGMPW)
- Fellow Programme in Management
2. Family Managed Business Programme
- Post Graduate Programme in Family Managed Business (PGPFMB)
- Owner Managment Programme (OMP)
- Women Management Programme (WMP)
- Women in Family Business (WIFB)
3. Executive Management Programme
- Post Graduate Executive Management Programme (PGEMP)
- Post Graduate Programme in General Management (PGPGM)
- PG Programme in Technology Business Management (PGPTMB)
4. Entrepreneurship Programmes
- Start Your Business Programme (SYB)
- Grow your Business Programme (GYB)
5. Global Programmes
- Doing Business in India (DBI)
- Global Management Programme (GMP)
6. Executive Education Programme
7. Social Sector Programmes
SP Jain Admission 2020 Course Fee
The fee structure for various courses varies according to the program structure. The given fee structure is according to last year’s data. The fee for SP Jain Admission 2020 may or may not change.
|PGDM Programe||Rs 17.50 lakhs|
Note: This fee covers tuition fee, basic hostel/ accommodation and Global Fast Track. It does not involve cost of travel, boarding, lodging, visa, insurance and incidentals for Global Fast Track.
SP Jain Admission Cutt off
Candidates must check the cut off of the particular national level exam from the below table :
|CAT 2019||Verbal Ability & Reading Comprehension||Data Interpretation & Logical Reasoning||Quantitative Ability|
|XAT 2020||English Language & Logical reasoning||Decision Making||Quantitative Ability|
SP Jain Admission 2020 PGDM Eligibility Criteria
The SP Jain institute gives importance to academic structure, work experience, and extracurricular activities. So, to get a call for SP Jain Admission 2020, you must have a good profile that could increase your chance to get selected in the college.
- Educational Qualification – A graduation degree of minimum three years from any recognized university.
- Minimum Qualifying Marks – Candidate must have a minimum of 50% marks in graduation.
- Final Year Students – final year of graduation students can also apply provided that they must submit the final mark sheet before December 2020.
- Work Experience – Freshers and applicants with a max. of 5 years of experience are eligible to apply.
SP Jain Admission PGDM 2029 Selection Process
SP Jain will select students based on profile and the basis of entrance test score also. Before the entrance exam scores, many students will already get profile based scores after considering the factors below. Candidates after that will also receive the calls based on test scores.
- Overall profile
- Strong Academic background
- Work experience
- Entrance scores
- Versatility and achievements
SP Jain Admission Call Letter 2020
Candidates must keep an eye on the email for any communication by the institute. Applicants will receive the call or email to attend the interview round based on their profile. Candidates can book the interview slots according to the availability when the slot booking window will open. Also, who will not clear the profile based interview can also appear again if they get the calls based on entrance test scores.
For the academic session 2020-2022, interviews take place at the following locations.
Mumbai Phase I & II
S.P. Jain Institute of Management & Research
Bhavan’s Campus, Munshi Nagar
Andheri (W), Mumbai- 400058
Phone: +91-22-61454200, 26230396
SPJIMR Delhi Centre
Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan Campus, 3rd Floor
Gate No. 4, Copernicus Lane
Kasturba Gandhi Marg
The Pride Hotel
New Town Terminus, B.G-12,
Action Area, 1-B, Rajarhat,
Kolkata, West Bengal- 700156
The Pride Hotel
93 Richmond Road, Bangalore 25,
SP Jain Admission 2020 Result
After the Interview round, the result for the SP Jain Admission 2020 releases online at the official website of the institute. the result will contain the names of the shortlisted candidates. To check the result, candidates need to log in at spjimr.org. Enter the used of and the password to access the SPJIMR Admission 2020 result. The further process shall be updated after this with in the few days. The result will be in the pdf format and shall be easily downloadable.
SP Jain Placements
SP Jain College is well known for its excellent placement. With talented students, a great curriculum, and the support of the institute never let students down in terms of placements. Check the placement record of SPJIMR from the table below.
|Number of Participating companies||105||104||89|
|Average Salary(Lakhs P.A)||22.24||20.9||19.3|
|Median Salary(Lakhs P.A)||21.35||20.00|
SPJIMR Global Relevance
Amongst leading MBA programs in the world, SPJIMR provides one of the highest levels of global relevance to students through the following:
- Offering a range of specialized courses and projects with various notable international institutes
- Strengthening and supporting participation in international events and competitions
- Granting opportunities for intercommunications with international faculty.
The PGDM programme offers a wide range of opportunities to students to interact with global businesses and the best of global B-Schools.
- NIRF 2019- 16th in Management Category
- QS Global 250 MBA Rankings 2018 – 201+ in world & 27+ in Asia
- Business Today – 5th India’s Best B-School in 2016
- Outlook India – 6th in top 100 management schools in India
For more details, download Information Brochure Here.