The Univesity of Delhi has issued the SRCC GBO 2019 Admit Card. The admit card for SRCC GBO 2019 has been available for 24 Feb exam on srccgbo.edu. Only those who have successfully registered for the entrance exam can download their admit card and appear for the entrance test. To download SRCC GBO 2019 Admit Card, the candidates need to enter the login credentials provided to them at the time of registration. The admit card for SRCC GBO 2019 consists of personal details of the candidate as well as details about the entrance test. Candidate will receive their admit card via Online mode only. Check complete details about SRCC GBO 2019 Admit Card from this page.
SRCC GBO 2019 Admit Card
The University has also issued a notification regarding the issuance of the SRCC GBO 2019 Admit Card, after which the candidates can download it. Check the schedule for issuance of SRCC GBO Admit Card from the table below,
|SRCC GBO Admit Card 2019||Important Dates|
|Issuance of SRCC GBO 2019 Admit Card||12 Feb 2019|
|SRCC GBO 2019 exam date||24 Feb 2019 (10am -12 noon)|
How To Download SRCC GBO 2019 Admit Card?
The candidates who wish to appear for the entrance test need to report at the test center with a print out of the admit card. To download the SRCC GBO Admit Card follow the instructions as given below:
Candidates who could not able to download their admit card or have any errors can contact at [email protected] or at 011-27662319.
- Click on the direct link which is provided on this page as soon as the admit card is available.
- Next, you need to log in to the Admission Portal by entering details such as Application Number, Date of birth, Password, etc.
- Click on the “Submit” button after entering the login details.
- On submitting the login details, your admit card will appear on the screen.
- Download and take its print out to bring the same on the day of the examination.
Details Given On the SRCC GBO 2019 Admit Card
The admit card for SRCC GBO 2019 exam will consist of the following details:
- Name of the candidate
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Photograph and Signature of the candidate
- Date and time of the entrance test
- Venue of the examination center
- General Instructions for the candidate
What Documents to Carry to the Exam Center?
The candidates need to bring along the following documents on the day of the examination center:
- A print out of the SRCC GBO 2019 Admit Card
- A valid id proof, such as Aadhaar Card, Voter ID, Driver’s License, etc if required
If you have any question about the SRCC GBO 2019 Admit Card, then let us know in the comment section below.