The Univesity of Delhi will issue the SRCC GBO Admit Card 2019. The admit card for SRCC GBO 2019 will be available for download 10-12 days before the test. Only those who will successfully register for the entrance exam can download their admit card and appear for the entrance test. To download it, the candidates need to enter the login credentials provided to them at the time of registration. The admit card for SRCC GBO 2019 will consist of personal details of the candidate as well as details about the entrance test. No candidate will receive their admit card by Online mode. Check complete details about SRCC GBO 2019 Admit Card from this page.
SRCC GBO Admit Card 2019
The Univeristy will issue a notification regarding the issuance of the SRCC GBO 2019 Admit Card, after which the candidates can download it. Check the expected schedule for issuance of SRCC GBO Admit Card from the table below,
|SRCC GBO Admit Card 2019||Important Dates|
|Last date to submit the application form||Last week of Nov 2018|
|Issuance of SRCC GBO 2019 Admit Card||10-12 days before the test|
|SRCC GBO 2019 exam date||01st week of Mar 2019|
Admit Card: The candidates will be able to download their SRCC GBO 2019 Admit Card online at srccgbo.edu.in.
How To Download SRCC GBO Admit Card 2019?
The candidates who wish to appear for the entrance test need to report at the test center with a print out of the admit card. To download the SRCC GBO Admit Card follow the instructions as given below:
- Click on the direct link which will be provided on this page as soon as the admit card is available.
- Next, you need to log in to the Admission Portal by entering details such as Application Number, Date of birth, Password, etc.
- Click on the “Submit” button after entering the login details.
- On submitting the login details, your admit card will be available on the screen.
- Download and take its print out to bring the same on the day of the examination.
Details Given On the SRCC GBO 2019 Admit Card
The admit card for SRCC GBO 2019 exam will consist of the following details:
- Name of the candidate
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Photograph and Signature of the candidate
- Date and time of the entrance test
- Venue of the examination center
- General Instructions for the candidate
What Documents to Carry to the Exam Center?
The candidates need to bring along the following documents on the day of the examination center:
- A print out of the SRCC GBO 2019 Admit Card
- A valid id proof, such as Aadhaar Card, Voter ID, Driver’s License, etc if required
The information provided above for SRCC GBO Admit Card 2019 is as per last year’s information. However, the page will be updated as soon as the notification for the entrance test is released.
If you have any question about the SRCC GBO 2019 Admit Card, then let us know in the comment section below.