SRMJEEM 2019 Registration – The SRM University has released the application form for SRMJEEM 2019. Candidates can apply for admission through SRMJEEM or CAT/XAT/MAT/CMAT/ATMA/MHCET. Either way, it is necessary to do the SRMJEEM 2019 Registration. The application form for the SRM University is available in both online and offline mode. In the form, candidates have to fill the details like personal, educational, contact, city preference, and work experience details. Further, upload the photograph and signature in the specified format. You may also have to upload 10th/ 12th mark sheets also. Finally, submit the SRMJEEM 2019 Application Form and pay the registration fee. For more details regarding SRMJEEM 2019 Registration process, documents to upload and more, read the complete article below.
SRMJEEM 2019 Registration
Before starting the SRMJEEM 2019 Registration, candidates must check the eligibility criteria for the admission. Most importantly, the criteria for MBA and MMS are different. Until now, there is no official notification by SRM University. Till then, you can check the tentative schedule below.
|SRMJEE 2019||Important Dates|
|Application Forms Availability||Dec 2018|
|Last Date to Fill Online Application Form||TBA|
SRMJEEM 2019 Eligibility
Candidates must look at the eligibility prior to SRMJEEM 2019 Registration. The criteria for different courses are:-
MBA & MBA in Hospital Management
- Aspirants must have a graduation degree. Final year students can also apply.
- A student must have a minimum 60% aggregate in the bachelor degree.
- There is no age limit to take the admission.
Eligibility for MMS in Banking & Financial Management
- A candidate must have minimum 50%ile in CAT/XAT/MAT/CMAT/ATMA/MHCET score or 50% in TAP Test Score.
- Minimum 50% aggregate is require in graduation.
- Only students regular mode of education is eligible to apply.
- Candidate must have an age of 25 as on 1st August 2018.
SRMJEEM 2019 Registration Fee
To complete the registration process, it is essential to pay the registration fee. You will able to take the print out of application form only after paying the applicable fee. The registration fee for SRMJEEM 2019 is Rs. 1100. You can pay it via demand draft, Credit card, Debit card, Net banking, Wallet, UPI.
SRMJEEM 2019 Important Documents
It is beneficial if the candidates keep the important documents ready for the application process. It will help to complete the SRMJEEM 2019 Registration smoothly.
- Valid Email-Id
- Phone Number
- 10th, 12th class certificates
- Work experience certificates
- Scanned photograph and signature
SRMJEEM 2019 Documents Guidelines
In the application form, candidates have to upload the documents in the specified format. Failing to do so may lead to troubles in admission process later.
|Photograph||200 x 230 px||JPG/JPEG|
|Signature||140 x 60 px||JPG/JPEG|
|10th, 12th Mark sheet||–|
SRMJEEM 2019 Registration
Candidates applying for SRMJEEM 2019 admission, must complete the registration as the first step of application. Here are the simple steps to follow for the smooth registration process.
- In the first step access the direct link available above for SRMJEEM 2019 Registration.
- In the registration window, you have to enter the important registration details.
- Now, fill details like Name, Email-Id, Mobile, State, and City.
- Finally, click on “Apply” and note the registration number and password.
- Keep the login credentials safe, as you will need it to access the application form, admit card, result etc.
SRMJEEM 2019 Application Form
After the successful SRMJEEM 2019 Registration, aspirants can move forward to fill the application form. Ensure that you enter the details correctly. As you may not get the option to edit the form later.
- Use the login credentials in the window opened after accessing the link available above.
- In the form, enter details like personal, communication, programme preference, test city, and work experience details.
- Now, upload the documents according to the specifications given above.
- Finally, pay the registration fee and submit the form.
- Take the print out of confirmation page for the future reference.
Complete the Slot Booking Process soon after submitting the application form. The window will remain open for 10 days only.
SRMJEEM 2019 Admit Card
After completing the slot booking process, candidates can download the admit card on the specified dates. It will be available on the official website of SRM University. You will need to enter the application number/ login id and date of birth/ password the form. It will contain the important registration details, test venue, timings, and dates. Most importantly, carry the admit card on the examination day as proof of yur identity.