TANCET MBA 2020 Preparation – Every year, the TANCET takes place in the month of May. Therefore, the TANCET 2020 dates will be announced by the Anna university soon. However, candidates Appearing For TANCET MBA 2020 exam must start their preparation as soon as possible. The exam consists of 5 sections that will have questions testing your logical, thinking and reading ability. Nevertheless, you need to focus on each section equally for scoring good inTANCET 2020. Moreover, the TANCET MBA 2020 Preparation requires a different strategy as its exam pattern is a little different from exams like CAT. Firstly, check the TANCET 2020 Syllabusand practice previous year questions. So, to know more about the TANCET MBA 2020 Preparation strategy and tips, refer to the article given below.
To check the TANCET MBA 2020 Syllabus, Click Here.
TANCET MBA 2020 Preparation
For Scoring Well in the TANCET MBA 2020, Candidates are advised to use Best Books for the TANCET MBA exam. Also, stick to the Syllabus and cover all the topics as the Question paper will be purely based on the Syllabus given. While preparing for the TANCET, you must follow the preparation tips mentioned below.
Managing your time well will increase your efficiency and accuracy. If you are preparing for other exams as well, then are you are already prepared for the 50% syllabus of the exam. So, for the rest of the preparation, spare an extra few hours for this exam. You must divide the time into 30 minutes sessions so that you can give quality time to each section. This way you can give time to business analysis, Reading Comprehension and verbal ability section. Try to make the time table and make sure to follow it.
Solving mocks, previous year question papers, and sample paper will benefit you a lot. To prepare for this section, take at least one mock daily. Don’t forget to revise after taking a mock. This way you will able to improve your mistakes and ensure that you do not repeat them again.
TANCET MBA 2020 Exam Pattern
Before starting the preparation, Candidates must be aware of the TANCET 2020 Exam pattern. The overview of the TANCET MBA exam is given below which includes marking Scheme, no. of questions, duration of exam, etc.
- Mode of Examination: Offline (Pen and Paper-based test)
- A total number of questions: 100
- Types of questions: MCQs (Multiple Choice Questions)
- Each question carries 1 mark
- +1 for every correct answer & – 1/3 for Every incorrect answer
TANCET MBA 2020 Syllabus
All the candidates are advised to check the TANCET MBA 2020 Syllabus before starting their preparation. Make sure to cover all the topics coming under the 5 sections namely verbal ability, reading comprehension, Quantitative, Analyses of Business Situations and Data Sufficiency. Check section-wise syllabus from below:
- Parts of speech
- Fill in the blanks
- Error correction, etc.
- Read topics from Sports
- Technology, etc.
- Complex Numbers
- Linear Equations
- Quadratic Equations
- Number Systems
- Simple Interest
- Compound Interest, etc.
Analysis of Business Situation
- In this section, there is no specific syllabus so Read the business magazines frequently.
- The TANCET question will be based on Bussines situations.
- Practice mock tests to know the pattern of the question for these sections
- Number System
- Ratio and Mixtures
- Profit and loss
- Data Interpretation
- Permutation and Combination
For TANCET MBA 2020 Recommended Books, Click Here.
TANCET MBA Preparation Tips for Analysis of Business Solution
In this section, two types of questions can appear based on the business situation. It can be mathematical or theoretical. Moreover, passages are 600 words long. So, it requires that you carefully read the passage to avoid missing any important information. Further, you can follow these tips while attempting any questions related to this topic.
- Read the passage carefully and mark the important information in the question paper. You can also make a flowchart of the details given.
- There are chances that question tries to confuse you, so choose options that are ethically and morally correct.
- Always look for the optimum solution for a problem.
- Based on the arguments given, stick to the information given in the passage. Don’t assume unless the question asks to do so.
TANCET MBA Preparation Tips for Reading Comprehension
This section has direct questions on the basis of comprehension. You will not find many questions on inference based. Though one can never predict what changes can appear in the exam. Moreover, the basic funda to attempt these questions that you read and retain what is given in the passage well.
- To improve reading habits, read a variety of topics. This way you will develop how to retain the details given in an article. Ensure that after reading a passage, you know the summary of each paragraph.
- Focus on transition words, this way you will know the change in the sequence of events.
- Since this is an offline examination, mark the important points in the question paper only.
- Then, come to questions. Read questions carefully and rely on the information given in the passage only.
- You can also use the reverse strategy. Read questions first and then move towards reading the passage.
TANCET MBA Preparation Tips for Quantitative Ability
In this section, candidates are advised to focus on mathematical problems and increase your calculation speed. However, the try to practice basic questions and after that shift to the complex once.
- Choose a single topic each day, practice questions based on that particular topic.
- Once you are done with individual topics, solve at least 30 miscellaneous questions daily.
- Wite the formulas in one place or on a sheet of paper. Stick it at a place where it catches your eye frequently and revise them repeatedly in a period of 15 days.
TANCET MBA Preparation Tips for Data Sufficiency
The questions in this section have to attempt according to the number of statements given to reach the right solution. Also, this section is a bit more complicated than others, you need to be very focused while solving questions of this section. however, if your basics are clear then score well in the Data Sufficiency is not a big deal.
- First, read the question statement carefully and understand the point of asking the particular question. Focus on words like less than, equal, as same as, etc
- Then read the given statements. Also, Understand the statements in sequence. Try to solve the question considering each statement.
- Don’t panic as it will result in a loss of concentration.
TANCET MBA Preparation Tips for Verbal Ability
This section focuses on grammar and vocabulary. Therefore, Candidates must practice by taking tests and learning the basic rules of grammar.
- Learn all the parts of speech. Like nouns, pronouns, tenses, etc.
- Revise verbs and its parts like transitive and intransitive verbs.
- Study the uses of punctuation and their usage in a sentence.
- Pick new words daily and revise them frequently, doing so will improve your vocabulary.
Best Books for TANCET MBA 2020 Preparation
Cusulting the right book plays an important role in preparing any Exam. So, All the candidates are advised to choose books wisely. Best books for TANCET MBA 2020 is given below:
|Name of the Book||Name of the Author||Buy Here|
|TANCET MBA||E.S. Ramaswamy||Click Here|
|TANCET MBA Solved Papers||S.Sambasivan DR.Antony||Click Here|
|MBA Complete Book||Chandresh Agarwal||Click Here|
|Complete Guide for MBA||Disha Publications||Click Here|
Official Website: www.annauniv.edu.in