The Thakur Institute of Management, Mumbai, is offering the PGDM and MMS course to the candidates for the year 2019. Aspirants seeking admission to the management courses offered by the Thakur Institute of Management 2019 Admission must fill the application form from the official website: www.timsrmumbai.in. They must also appear for any on the exams such as CAT, CMAT, MAT, ATMA, XAT, JMET, MH-CET. To know more information regarding the admission can refer to this page.
Thakur Institute of Management
The total academic fees for Thakur Institute of Management 2019 Admission as per last year is Rs.4.25 Lakhs. The candidates can check the important dates regarding the admission.
|Application form starts from||August 2019|
Thakur Institute of Management Courses
Masters in Management Studies
- Course duration – 2 years
- Student Intake – 120
- CAP Quota – 35 seats
- Institute Level Quota – 24 seats
- Hindi Linguistic Minority – 61 seats
Post Graduate Diploma in Management Programme
- Course Duration – 2 years
- Student Intake – 120 seats
Part-Time Masters Degree Programme for Working Executives
Programmes Offered in this Course are:
- Masters in Marketing Management (MMM)
- Masters in Financial Management (MFM)
- Masters in Information Management (MIM)
- Masters in Human Resource Development Management (MHRDM)
Post Graduate Program In Risk Management
- Duration – 6 months (6 months advanced and 3 months basic)
- Study material will be provided
Thakur Institute of Management Eligibility Criteria
To get admission to the Thakur Institute of Management 2019, the candidates must first meet the eligibility criteria as given below:
- The applicants must have a bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks from a University recognized by AICTE.
- Those who will be appearing the final examination can also apply. They have to submit documentary evidence indicating that they have passed the examination.
- Candidates must have appeared for any of the exams: CAT, CMAT, MAT, ATMA, XAT, JMET, MH-CET. They have to submit the scores on the exam that they have taken.
Thakur Institute of Management Selection Process
The candidates will be given admission to Thakur Institute of Management 2019 on the following criteria:
- The candidates must have appeared for any of the examinations from CAT, CMAT, MAT, ATMA, XAT, JMET, MH-CET.
- Then, they will be shortlisted for group discussion and personal interview based on their exam scores and past academic record and work experience.
- Those who qualify in all the rounds will be given admission.
Thakur Institute of Management Application Form
The application form for Thakur Institute of Management 2019 Admission will be available on the official website: www.timsrmumbai.in. Candidates will have to option of submitting the form in online and offline mode. For online mode, the candidates have to follow the link and submit the scanned documents. For offline mode, the application form can be downloaded from the official website. They also have to pay the application form fee which can be paid by either demand draft or through online mode i.e. Net banking/ credit card/ debit card. Following is the list of important document that has to be submitted:
- Mark sheet of SSC, HSC and Bachelor’s degree
- Passing certificates of SSC, HSC and Bachelor’s degree
- Entrance Test Score card
- Work Experience Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Character Certificate
Thakur Institute of Management Result
A list of selected candidates for the group discussion and personal interview. After appearing for the selection process, a list of selected candidates for admission to Thakur Institute of Management 2019 will be released on the official website.
Thakur Institute of Management Placement
The Placement Programme at the Thakur Institute of Management aims to build effective communication skills, to help the students build personal skills, team management and leadership qualities. In the academic session of PGDM 2016-2018, Naresh Menon has bagged the highest salary package of $47000 i.e Rs.24 lakhs. Following are the companies that visit the campus in placement every year.
|Accenture||Sunteck Realty||Cipla Ltd.||Info Edge Ltd.|
|Aditya Birla Retail Ltd||Tata Consultancy Services||Chowgule Constructions||India Forex Advisors|
|Gloob Decor Interior Designing||The Times of India||Citibank||Larsen and Toubro Infotech|
|AIRA||Thomson Reuters||CMS Infosystems||Union Bank of India|
|Alembic Pharmaceuticals||Reliance Mutual Fund||Credence Analytics||Zycus Inc|
|Amazon.com||Shah and Mantri||Crossword Bookstores||ETP International|
|Amul||Snapdeal.com||Decathlon Sports India||Nesma And Partners|
|Anand Rathi Financial Services||SpaceandPeople||Dena Bank||First Quadrant Solutions|
|Aneja Associates||The Shipping Corporation of India Ltd.||Gharda Chemicals||Nielsen India|
|IndusInd Bank||ITC Ltd.||Kotak Mahindra Bank||WebXpress|
Official Website: www.timsrmumbai.in