TISSNET 2019 Admit Card -Tata Institute of Social Science (TISS) has released the TISSNET Admit Card 2019 on December 29, 2018. Candidates can download the TISS Admit Card 2019 from admission.tiss.edu or form direct link available below. It is accessible using the email id and password in the TISS Admit Card Download portal. Check all the details on the available instruction link and take the print out of it to carry on the TISSNET exam day. Also, carry a photo identity proof and colored photograph for the verification process. Without these documents, there is no entry in the exam hall. The TISSNET 2019 Hall Ticket is downloadable until January 13, 2019. You check the complete TISSNET 2019 Admit Card details in the article below.
Latest: TISSNET 2019 Admit Card Available! Check from the direct link available below.
TISSNET 2019 Admit Card
Candidates must remember to check the embedded Instruction link on the TISSNET Admit Card 2019. It contains the general, behavior, GOI, and PwD candidates related instructions. Most Importantly, keep the admit card safe to need it during the admission process. Download it before the login window closes. The TISSNET 2019 Result is releasing on February 04, 2019.
TISSNET 2019 Admit Card Release Date – Since the official information regarding TISSNET 2019 Admit Card is available, check the exact schedule below.
|TISSNET 2019 Admit Card||Important Dates|
|Completion of the Application process||10 Dec 2018|
|TISS 2019 Admit Card will available from|
29 Dec 2018
|TISSNET 2019 Exam will take place on||13 Jan 2019|
Candidates can check the video to know how to download TISSNET 2019 Admit Card
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What if there is an error in the information present in the TISSNET 2019 Admit Card? (Importantly, check name, category and programme details)
A. In that case, a candidate has to contact the TISSNET helpline either via call or email. It is necessary to submit your query to avoid any last minute inconvenience.
Email Id: [email protected]
Last Date to Send Email: Janaury 05, 2019.
Documents to Attach: Identity Proof
Q. What if I am not able to download the TISSNET 2019 Admit Card?
A. This can happen in two cases. First, the server is busy, so keep trying again. Moreover, try it in the latest version of Google, Mozilla Firefox or internet explorer above version 9. Second, the authorities itself have not issued the admit cards to some candidates. This can occur in the following circumstances.
- Incomplete Application.
- Application received without a requisite fee.
- Application received after the Last date or with invalid documents.
Q. Is there any facility available for physically handicapped students?
A. Candidates need to arrange writers for entrance test by themselves only. A scribe must either hold a bachelor degree or less qualification. He/she must also bring the certificate to prove their present course of education.
Q. Can I request a change in the Exam Centre?
A. In case of extreme circumstances, you can write to at TISS Email id for the same.
How to Download TISSNET 2019 Admit Card
Candidates can download the TISSNET 2019 Admit Card from this page by following the simple steps given below.
- First of all, access the direct link available on this page to download the TISSNET 2019 Admit Card.
- Next, enter the email id and password in the TISSNET 2019 Admit Card portal.
- Now, click on the “Login” button and download the hall ticket for the future reference.
- Click on the declaration and read it carefully. Then, hit on “create Admit Card“.
- Again, mark the two declarations and click on “View Admit Card/ Hall Ticket”.
- Most Importantly, keep the TISSNET 2019 Admit Card safe until the completion of the admission process.
- Finally, the TISSNET 2019 Admit Card will appear like this.
TISSNET 2019 Admit Card – Important Documents to Carry
It is necessary that you carry the following documents with you on the exam day. As without it, you will not get an entry in the examination hall. Moreover, the test administrator will not entertain any excuses in this regard.
☞ Documents to Carry
- A hard copy of the valid TISSNET 2019 Admit Card.
- An authentic and no expired photo identity proof.
- Colored Photograph as uploaded in the registration form.
☞ Valid Identity Proofs in original
Carry any 1 one of the photo identity proof. Also, photocopy / scanned copy / soft copy is not acceptable.
- College Id proof.
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
Important Instruction for TISSNET 2019 Exam Day
On the exam day, candidates must follow the exam rules as laid by TISS. Candidates must reach centre on or before reporting time. Here are some rules that candidates must follow for the test day.
- Candidates must reach the exam centre latest by 01:00 PM.
- The exam will start exactly at 02:00 PM and will continue until 03:40 PM.
- Candidates must locate the exam centre at least one day before the exam. Check the test location or centre in the TISSNET 2019 Admit Card.
- TISS on request may change candidates’ exam centre in extreme circumstances.
As the exam conducts in the afternoon, students must bring their lunch. Water facility is available at TISS exam centres.
- Carry have to leave all the debarred items outside the exam hall.
- some of the debarred items are calculators, study material, electronics, gadgets, log tables etc.
- For calculation, rough sheet and pen will be provided by the invigilator.
Candidates have to keep the debarred items outside the exam hall at their own risk.
- Candidates have to through strict document verification.
- All the test takers must have TISSNET 2019 Admit Card and identity proof.
During the Examination
- Sign the attendance sheet. Without it, candidates’ result will not release.
- Candidates will get only 1 rough sheet and pen for calculation.
- The exam gets automatic submit after 1 hour 40 minutes.
- Candidates are not allowed to leave before 60 minutes of commencement of the test.
- Candidates must not misbehave inside the exam hall. In case of any misconduct, harassment, cheating etc, then a candidate will be permanently barred from the exam.
Instruction for GOI candidates
- SC/ST candidates who have submitted Rs 250/- for the application form will get the travel reimbursement. Such candidates have to send fill the Travel Allowance Form by post or courier. Also, attach a photocopy of attested Caste/Tribe Certificate, Income Certificate for the Financial Year 2017-18. Along with this attach Original Tickets (onward and return journey).
Address: “The Section Officer (SC/ST
Cell ), Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Post Box no 8313, V.N. Purav Marg, Deonar, Mumbai ‐
Last Date to send: on or before January 31, 2019
Type of reimbursement: No refund for Airfare/ any AC class/Luxury Bus tickets.
After the Examination
- Leave the exam centre only after the proper instructions by the test administrator.
- Submit the rough sheet and pen to the invigilator.
How to Recover Password for TISSNET 2019 Admit Card
It is important that candidates have login credentials in order to download the TISSNET 2019 Admit Card. So, in case you have lost them, then please follow the process mentioned below.
- In the first step, click on TISSNET 2019 Login link and hit on “Forget Password”.
- Then, enter the registered email id and click on “Reset Password”.
- Finally, check to email-id to get the password.
TISSNET 2019 Admit Card – Important Details
Once you have downloaded the TISSNET 2019 Admit Card, the candidates must carefully check all the details written on it. It is advisable that candidates check the programme and category details in the hall ticket. In case of any irregularities, contact the concerned authorities immediately.
- Registration Number
- Program Name
- General Instructions
TISSNET 2019 Exam Centres
Most probably, the TISSNET examination will take place in 39 centers all over India. In the TISSNET 2019 Admit Card, you will find exam centers from the following cities.
|Northern Region||Chandigarh, Dehradun, New Delhi, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Jaipur, Lucknow, Noida, Varanasi, Greater Noida, Mohali|
|Eastern Region||Bhubaneshwar, Guwahati, Jamshedpur, Kolkata, Patna, Raipur, Ranchi, Dimapur, Silchar|
|Western Region||Ahmedabad, Aurangabad, Bhopal, Gwalior, Indore, Mumbai, Nagpur, Pune, Solapur, Navi-Mumbai, Thane|
|Southern Region||Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kochi, Visakhapatnam, Madurai, Thiruvananthapuram, Kozhikode|
TISSNET 2019 Exam Pattern
As only a few days have left for the exam, make sure you haven’t missed anything. Thus, have a glance over the TISSNET 2019 Exam pattern once again.
There is no negative marking in the exam this year for any of the programmes.
- 1 mark for each correct answer in the paper.
- Notably, there is no negative marking for wrong answers.
Duration of Exam
- Candidates have to complete the test in 1 Hour 40 minutes.
- There is no sectional limit in the test.
Number of Questions
- There is a total of 100 questions in the exam.
- General Awareness – 40
- English Proficiency – 30
- Maths & Logical Reasoning – 30
TISSNET 2019 Preparation Tips
As the exam is approaching near, here are some tips to crack the exam.
Maths & Logical Reasoning – upto class 10 level maths
- Solve all the past year papers.
- Revise formulas and take mock tests.
- The difficulty level is average, candidates must target at least 20 questions in the exam.
- Data interpretation is also not tough, just read the data in the pictorial representation carefully.
In the exam, there is no dearth of timings. So, take your time and solve the questions carefully. Do not fall in the game of blind guessing. Just do it for the questions which are not crackable until the last 10 minutes. Though there is no negative marking, competition is still high for TISS.
English Proficiency – Basic English to check language proficiency
- Revise vocabulary, idioms, confusing words etc. Also, look at the grammar rules to attempt questions like sentence correction.
- For reading comprehension, practice as much as possible.
General Awareness – it assesses current affairs and understanding of social issues
- For this section, take previous year question papers and make a list of the type of questions that appears in the exam. Then, read in details about these topics.
- Also, read at least last 9 months current affairs.
Download: TISSNET 2019 Syllabus
TISSNET Previous Year Question papers
Candidates can prepare for the exam from previous year question papers. Click Here to access the previous two-year question papers as available on the official website of TISS.
TISSNET 2019 Result
After the conduction of the exam, the exam conducting body will release the result online on the official website. The result can be accessed via the candidate’s login. It will appear in the pdf format containing the sectional and overall scores. In addition to that, you will also able to check the cutoff score to clear the exam. Students who will clear the written test will receive the intimation to attend the PIT & PI round.
Tata Institute of Social Science is located in Mumbai and has been offering its expertise in higher studies since 1936. It has now campuses in Hyderabad, Chennai, Guwahati, and Tuljapur. It offers 53 programmes ranging from the social sector to policymaking. The fee for the courses offered by TISS is also reasonable. Event after the completion of post-graduation, TISS assist its students to provide 100% placement. The Alumni of TISS are well known all over World and contributing towards the society in every possible way.
Interested candidates can complete their post-graduation from the TISS institute. In order to take admission, students have to follow the procedure as laid by TISS. First of all, candidates have to fill the application form to appear for TISSNET examination. It is an online entrance examination conducted by TISS itself. Candidates who will clear the test will be called for the personal interview round. Selected students will able to pursue their higher studies from TISS.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Can I request for a Duplicate TISSNET 2019 Admit Card?
A. No, information related to this is not available on the admit card. As the window is open until the exam day.
Q. Do I have to carry a photograph along with TISSNET 2019 Admit Card?
A. Yes. Once you have downloaded the TISSNET 2019 Admit Card, affix the recent passport size colored photograph on it. Candidates must do it only when the printed photograph is not clear. Most importantly, affix the photograph similar to one uploaded in the application form.
If you have any queries related to TISSNET Admit Card 2019, please ask in comments below.