TISSNET 2019 Registration – Tata Institute of Social Science has extended the deadline for the submission of TISSNET Application Form 2019. Interested candidates can submit the form for M.A courses until December 17, 2018 (03:00 PM). TISSNET 2019 New Registration has been closed now. The new deadline of only for online submission of the form. For the hard copy of the form, it must have reach the TISS Centre before 12 Dec. TISSNET 2019 Registration is a four-step process which includes registration, filling of application form, uploading of the documents, and fee payment. Candidates can choose a maximum of three courses and according to which application fee will vary. Importantly, there is only one form and exam for more than one programme selected. For more information regarding TISSNET 2019 Registration process, documents to upload, fee etc, read the complete article below.
TISSNET 2019 Registration
While filling the TISSNET 2019 Registration form, upload all the documents carefully. Moreover, pay the exam fee according to the caste category only. After the successful registration, the TISSNET Admit Card will release on December 26-27, 2018.
Also Check: CAT 2018 Official Answer Key Available. Download Now!
|TISSNET 2019 Registration||Important Dates|
|Application Forms will release on||
30 October 2018
|Last Date to submit the TISSNET Form||
12 Dec 2018 (06:00 PM)
|Last Date to send Application Form by Post||12 Dec 2018|
|TISSNET 2019 Exam Date||
13 Jan 2019
TISSNET 2019 Registration Fee
The application fee for TISSNET 2019 varies according to a number of courses applied. Even more according to the category of a student. Thus, it is necessary that you pay the TISSNET 2019 Registration Fee after checking the table below. Importantly, pay the registration fee before the last date of registration. The process to pay the fees is written in the TISSNET 2019 Registration process below.
|Courses to Choose||Payment via Debit or Credit Card||Payment via Net Banking||Cash Deposit in any SBI Branch using the prescribed challan|
|1 Programme||Rs. 1030||Rs. 260||Rs. 1000+Bank Charges||Rs. 250+Bank Charges||Rs. 1000 + Bank Charges||Rs. 250 + Bank Charges|
|2 Programmes||Rs. 2060||Rs. 520||Rs. 2000+Bank Charges||Rs. 500+Bank Charges||Rs. 2000 + Bank Charges||Rs. 500 + Bank Charges|
|3 Programmes||Rs. 3090||Rs. 780||Rs. 3000+Bank Charges||Rs. 750+Bank Charges||Rs. 3000 + Bank Charges||Rs. 750 + Bank Charges|
Documents to Upload in TISSNET 2019 Application Form
Before filling the TISSNET 2019 Registration Form, gather all the important documents that you need to upload in the form. All the candidates must upload the documents according to the requirements. In case, candidates are filling the form offline. Then they must post all the necessary documents attested by the School/ College Principal.
- Challan (If paid by Challan)
- Category Certificate ( if any from SC, ST, OBC-NC, KM, PWD, Armed Forces)
- Income Certificate
Important Links to for TISSNET 2019 Registration
You have to upload an income certificate (Financial Year 2017-2018) only when:
- If you belong to SC/ ST category and having the annual income less than Rs.2.5 lakhs.
- If you belong to (OBC Non-Creamy Layer) and having the income less than 1 Lakh.
Important Documents Related Instructions
During TISSNET 2019 Registration, candidates must submit the documents in specified format only. In case of submission of manipulated documents, the admission will be canceled at any stage of the programme. Post-admission, all the documents will be thoroughly checked.
Candidates must upload the documents in a specific format only. So, in the TISSNET 2019 Registration Form, follow the specification as follows.
|Income/ Caste Certificate||500 kb|
|Photograph||JPG / JPEG / PNG||113 * 170 pixels|
|Signature||JPG / JPEG / PNG||302 * 132 pixels|
TISSNET 2019 Registration
The TISSNET 2019 Registration is the first step before accessing the form. The pointers available below will help you register for TISS easily.
3. Internet Explorer 8 and above
- First, access the registration link available above to access TISSNET 2019 Registration Form.
- Now, enter the valid email id (Gmail or Yahoo is preferable).
Also, enter the few details like.
- Where did you get to know about TISSNET? (Newspaper, Facebook, Online Ads, Magazine, college etc.)
- Which device did you use to search? (Laptop, Mobile, Tablet, None)
- Have you applied for TISSNET before? (Yes/ No)
Finally, click on “Register” button to receive the confirmation message on the email.
For the maximum of three programes, candidates must fill only one form. Multiple forms will lead to cancellation of all the applications by a candidate.
Set Password for TISSNET 2019 Registration
Candidates who will receive the confirmation email need to click on the link embedded on it to set the password. After clicking the appropriate link, enter your name and set the password.
Password requirements for registration
- Minimum 6 and maximum 10 characters.
- The password must include atleast one digit (0-9), one uppercase alphabet (A-Z), and one special character (@,#,$,%,&)
TISSNET 2019 Login
Now, the next step is to login with the registered email id and the password set by you. The steps to do the same is mentioned below.
- First, click on the Login link available above.
- Then, enter the TISSNET 2019 Registration number, password, and captcha.
- Finally, click on “Login” to access the application form.
How to Fill TISSNET 2019 Application Form?
Candidates after the TISSNET 2019 Registration must proceed to fill the application form. In the new window, you will see the application instructions. Also, there is a table consisting of the progress of the form. In order to fill the form, check the step-by-step procedure below.
After each step, ensure to click on “Save” to record your data successfully.
#1. Enter Candidates Details
Now, enter the following details correctly in the form.
- Date of Birth
- Employment Status
- Parent’s/ Guardian Income
- Do you belong to Minority Category
- Do you want any type of reservation?
Candidates interested in Pre-Admission Orientation can choose Yes/ No. It is available to only minority category students.
Choose the Exam city
- Candidates will able to select only one exam centre in the form
- Country/ State / City
- Mobile Number
- Alternate Phone Number
- Parent’s/Guardian Email
After entering all the details, you can either go back or move forward.
#2. Academic Details
After enetring personal details, fill the following academic details.
- 10th Board and State
- 12th Board and State
Bachelor Degree Details
- Have you passed Bachelor’s Degree?
- Year in which bachelor degree to be completed/ passed
- Name of Bachelor’s Degree
- University Name of Bachelor’s Degree
- Bachelor’s Degree Pattern
- Bachelor’s Degree Discipline
- Specialized Subjects
- Percentage Obtained
- Education Faculty
- Do you have any ATKT / uncleared papers in previous semesters?
- Have you taken GOI-PMS scholarship during the course of your study?
- If you are a medical graduate will you complete your internship by June 05, 2019?
Make sure that you enter all the details carefully. After the TISSNET 2019 Registration fee submission you will not able to edit any details.
Master’s Degree Details
- Are you a postgraduate?
- Have you taken GOI-PMS scholarship during the course of your study?
- Status of PG
- Year of completion
- Name of University
#3. Upload Photograph
Now, upload the photograph and signature according to the guidelines mentioned above. Upload other documents as well if required.
- The photograph must be colored passport size with a plain background.
- The photograph should only show your face and shoulder.
- It must be identifiable on the day of examination.
#4. Select Programme Details
Now select the Programme location and preference. Candidates can select only a maximum of three programmes across two campuses. Add the programme according to the order of preference. You will get admission according to this preference only.
After completing these four steps, check the TISSNET 2019 Registration confirmation page carefully. If there is an error, then please correct the same. Once the form is submitted, you will not able to edit the details.
#5. Fee Payment
Candidates can choose two modes of payment to pay the TISSNET 2019 Registration fee.
- Now, pay the TISSNET 2019 Registration fee via ‘Cash’ or ‘Payment Gateway’
- Click on “Submit” button. Also, take the print out of TISSNET 2019 Registration confirmation page.
Important Instructions for Offline Fee Payment
In case, you are paying offline, then pay via SBI Challan only. No, demand draft and other mode are acceptable. The steps to follow for offline submission of the form are as follows.
- In the form choose the mode of payment as challan.
- Next, take the 3 print out of the challan.
- Then reach SBI and pay the applicable fee (Rs 25/-).
- Now, collect the student and TISS copy with you.
- Finally, open the TISS application form and upload scanned copy of TISS Challan.
How to fill TISSNET 2019 application form Offline?
Candidates having no internet facility in remote areas can fill the offline form. To do so, follow these easy steps.
- Request TISS to send the form. For this, send the request via speed post with the applicable application fee. The postal address is
Assistant Registrar (Academic),
Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Deonar Mumbai, 400088.
- Once you receive the form, then fill the form and send the same along with relevant documents at the university address before the last date of registration.
Candidates must send the all the documents attested by a School Headmaster or a Principal of College or a Gazetted Officer.
TISSNET 2019 Exam Cities
In the TISSNET 2019 Registration Form, candidates can choose the exam city according to their order of preference. The exam will take place in 39 cities all over India. The regions are divided into four zones ie North, East, West, and South. Candidates can get the exam center anywhere in the city selected by them.
It is advisable that candidates select the exam city carefully. The test city may or may not change after the release of admit card.
TISSNET 2019 Admit Card
On the successful TISSNET 2019 Registration, the admit card will release on Dec 26 & 27, 2018. You can download it after entering the login credentials. It will contain important information like registration details, test date, time, and venue. Also, carry the hall ticket on the examination day. After the test, TISSNET result will release in the month of February 2019.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Do I have complete the TISSNET 2019 Registration & Application Form in one go?
A. No, it is not a compulsion. Though you must complete TISSNET 2019 Registration Form in one session. This will minimize the possibility of any error.
Q. I am not able to upload the documents while TISSNET 2019 Registration, what should I do?
A. First, the check of all the documents are in the specified format or not. Then, make sure that your internet speed is okay and there is no bug in the system. If the problem still persists, then write to TISS at the email address mentioned below. The format is <Application Number> and the issue. Send the same from registered email id only.
Q. How to resize pdf, photographs, and signature for TISSNET 2019 Registration Form?
A. You must stick on the dimension given above. To resize the image you go to www.picresize.com. In order to compress the PDF, you can use website pdfaid.com/compress-pdf-file.aspx.
Q. Do all the candidates have to submit the income certificates?
A. No only reserves have to submit the certificates while TISSNET 2019 Registration. That is candidates who belong SC/ ST having a salary less than 2.5 Lakh. Similarly, OBC- NC with less than 1Lakh have to upload the documents.
TISS 2019 Helpline
While sending any query, write full name, mobile number, city, issue, and the application number. For any technical issues regarding TISSNET 2019 Registration. You can contact at the helpline number from Monday to Saturday between 8:00 am to 8:00 pm
In case you have any doubts regarding TISSNET 2019 Registration. Please ask in comments below.