TISSNET 2019 Result – The Tata Institute of Social Science will release the TISSNET 2019 Result in the fourth week of January 2019. You will need the registered email id and password to download the TISSNET 2019 Result. The result will also contain the minimum cut-off required to participate in the next round of the selection process. So, the qualified candidates have to appear for the Pre-Interview Test and Personal Interview test as the next step of the selection process. Moreover, aspirants will need to fill the application form PIT & PI rounds within the specified date mentioned by the Institute. Finally, Merit List or Final Result will release containing the name of candidates who are eligible to take admission in M.A. Program in TISS. Check the complete details regarding TISSNET 2019 Result in the article below.
TISSNET 2019 Result
The final admission will be based on three rounds of selection process. The entrance test has weightage of 40% and PIT & PI has weightage of 30% each. So, candidates need to show their competence in all the rounds to grab a seat in the M.A. Programme. Until the announcement of official notification, you can check the tentative schedule given in the article below.
|TISSNET 2019 Result||Important Dates|
|Exam Date||19 January 2019|
|Result Announcement||4th week of January 2019|
|Pre-Interview Test and Personal Interview||Feb-Mar 2019|
|Final Result Declaration||Last week of Apr 2019|
How To Check TISSNET 2019 Result?
You can check or download the TISSNET 2019 Result by following the simple step-by-step procedure given below.
- Check the result by referring to the direct link for TISSNET 2019 Result is available above in the article.
- In the new window, enter the email id and date of birth in the available spaces.
- Click on Login Button and download the result for the future reference.
The TISSNET 2019 Result portal will look this.
TISSNET 2019 Result Details
After downloading the TISSNET 2019 Result, applicants can check the following details on it.
- Candidate’s Name
- Candidate’s Roll number
- Registration number
- Score/ Marks obtained
- Qualified/Not qualified
- Cut-off Marks
TISSNET 2019 PIT and PI
After the TISSNET 2019 Result, candidates can now attend the PIT and PI according to the scheduled dates. Moreover, the candidates who have opted for campuses of Mumbai, BALM, and Chennai need to attend PIT and PI at Mumbai Campus. On the other hand, for all the programmes at Tuljapur, Guwahati and Hyderabad campuses, candidates need to attend PIT and PI at the respective campuses. Most importantly, if an applicant has applied for more than one campus, then he/she has to attend PIT/ PI at the selected campuses only.
PIT (Pre-Interview Test)
In this round, a group of candidates will receive 2 topics for Group Discussion. Then, they have to decide among themselves and come to a consensus to discuss one topic. You need show softcore skills like communication skills, leadership quality, teamwork and ability to perform under stress in this round. According to the performance, marks will be alloted out of 50.
In this process, candidates will have to represent themselves in front of a panel of interviewers. Basic questions about the candidate will be asked to know more about skills, experience, educational background and communication skills. Finally, you will get marks out of 75 in this section.
TISSNET 2019 Merit List Preparation
The institute will prepare the final merit on the basis of performance in the merit and the preferences chosen by the students at the time of registration process. Moreover, the merit will be based on the scores obtained in the written test, PIT, and PI rounds.
|Pre-Interview Test/ GD||50|
In cases two or more candidates secure same marks in the merit then, the institute will follow the following tiebreaker rules.
- First, a candidate having more marks in PI round will get the preference in the merit list.
- Second, in case there is a tie in the PI mark also, then PIT marks will be considered.
- Third, if a tie is still there, then the candidates having more marks in written test will have the higher merit.
- Finally, to break the tie, an older candidate will be given preference in the merit.
TISSNET 2019 Waiting List
Along with the merit list, a waiting list will also release on the official website for the TISSNET aspirants. The candidates will find their name in the list only if they fall under the criteria specified by the institute.
- Candidates getting admission according to the first preference will not find their name in the waiting list for any other programme selected by them.
- For candidates retained in the first list for second and third preference will find their name in the waiting list.
- Candidates getting admission in lower preference will be in the waiting list until the completion of seat filling is not done in the higher preferred course.
- In case a candidate gets admission in two courses. Then the final admission will be given in the higher preferred course.
TISSNET 2019 Provisional Allotment
On the basis of merit list candidates can confirm their admission in the institute. All the candidates have to send scanned copies of documents like Scorecard, Paid fees challan, Bachelor’s Degree, Acceptance letter and SC/ST/OBC caste and income certificates for students of these categories. All the documents need to be sent within the specifies time window set by the institute. The institute will cancel the seats of a candidate who will fail to send the scanned copy of the documents.
TISSNET 2019 Admission Process
Candidates after getting the final admission have to submit all the important certificates for the document verification round. It will take place before reopening of classes between April to June 2018. On the same day, pre-medical checkup will take place for the Medical check-up of the qualified students.
Official Website: www.admissions.tiss.edu