TISSNET 2020 Admit Card – TISS releases the TISSET Admit Card 2020 in the fourth week of December. The institute issues the hall ticket at tiss.edu. Candidates can download it using the email id and password. Along with TISSNET 2020 Admit Card, the pdf for the important instructions also releases. The TISSNET 2020 exam is expected to conduct on January 12, 2020. On the exam day, carry TISS 2020 Admit Card, identity proof in original, and photograph (as uploaded in the registration form. Get more details about TISSNET 2020 Admit Card download process, exam important instructions, etc from the article below.
TISSNET 2020 Admit Card
The window to download the TISS Admit card will open until the exam day. Candidates must access it before the last day. Also, the facility to request a change in the hall ticket remains open for a specified time period only. Check the TISSNET 2020 Admit Card calendar from the table below.
|TISS 2020 Admit Card Date||4th week of Dec 2019|
|TISSNET 2020 Exam Date||12 Jan 2019 (Expected)|
Download: The TISSNET 2020 Admit Card will release at tiss.edu.
How to Download TISSNET 2019 Admit Card
Candidates can easily download the TISSNET 2020 Admit Card online. The simple steps to do the same are as follows.
- Visit the official website link that is available in the article above.
- Following that fill the Email ID and Password as received in the registration form.
- In the student’s dashboard, confirm the photograph and signature declaration. Then, click on “view/print hall ticket”.
- In the last step, download the detailed instructions, sign the declaration and finally hit on “print hall ticket”.
- Take a print out of the admit card and keep it safe for the future process.
Details to Check in the TISSNET 2020 Admit Card
After downloading the admit card, candidates must ensure that the details available on it are correct. The details to pay attention are as follows.
- Registration Number
- Date of Birth
- Candidate’s Name
- If PwD
- Program Details
- Exam Venue, Time, City, Centre, Address
- Important Instructions
Sample of TISSNET 2020 Admit Card
What to Do if there are Errors in TISSNET 2020 Admit Card?
In case, there is an error in name, category, program name or other credentials then please send a request at [email protected] Also, send the required proof to support your claim. The last date to submit the details will be notified by the TISS soon.
What to do if I Can’t Download TISSNET 2020 Admit Card?
The admit card is not downloadable in some circumstances. The issues and their solution are as follows.
1st Issue: Server is Busy. It can happen when so many students are accessing the website at the same time.
Solution: Try to access the website after some time or at non-peak hours.
2nd Issue: Software or Browser
Solution: Use the latest versions of Google, Mozilla Firefox or internet explorer. Also, use desktops instead of mobile phones to download the hall ticket.
3rd Issue: TISS has not issued the admit card. It can occur when a candidate has submitted an incomplete application, not completed payment of the fee or proper document submission.
Solution: In the case, you have paid the fee correctly. Then contact the TISS authorities to resolve your issue.
Important Documents to Carry on the Exam Day
As per the TISS instructions, candidates must carry all the notified documents. Candidates must have these documents on the exam day for the verification process.
Documents to Carry
- Print out of the TISSNET 2020 Admit Card
- Valid and Original Photo Identity Proof
- Photograph same as uploaded in the application form. (only in case, if the photograph is not clear on the admit card)
- Scribe Photofide certificate (if applicable)
List of Valid Identity Proofs
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- College ID Card
TISSNET 2020 Exam Rules
Candidates must adhere to the exam rules for the smooth process. Reach the centre on time and follow instructions as communicated by invigilator. Some of the exam rules are:
- Reporting Time – 1:00 PM – 01:30 PM
- Gate closing time – 01:40 PM
- Login Time – 01:45 PM
- Exam Time – 02:00 PM
- Candidates must make sure that they sign on the attendance sheet whenever required.
- The exam of a test taker can be canceled in absence of a signature on the attendance sheet.
- As the exam takes places in lunch timings. Candidates are advised to bring lunch and water bottles of their own.
- Candidates are not allowed any debarred items inside the test hall.
- The list of these items consists of mobile phones, study material, calculators, watches, stationery, electronics, etc.
- There is no official service for the safekeeping of the student’s bag. So, bring only things that are really required. You have to keep your bags outside the exam hall at your own responsibility only.
During the Exam
- Read the test instruction before starting the exam.
- Don’t get involved in any kind of cheating, misbehavior or in possession of prohibited items.
- The test will auto submit after 1 hour 40 minutes.
- You get a sheet and pen to solve the questions in the exam.
After the Exam
- Leave the exam hall only after the instructions of the TA.
- Submit the rough sheet and pen to the test administrator.
- Do not discard the admit card. Keep it safe until the completion of the admission process.
SC/ST Travel Allowance
Candidates who belong to SC/ST category having the parental income less than Rs 2.5 Lakh during 2018-19 are eligible for public transport traveling allowance. The refund is applicable only sleeper class railway, government bus, whichever is lower.
Documents Required to avail Allowance
- Travel Allowance Form
- Original ticket of onward and return journey.
- Caste / Tribe Certificate
- Income certificate for the financial year 2018-19.
How to Send the Documents
- Candidates must enclose all the documents in one envelope and post it before the last date.
- Adrees to send the courier as per last year is
The Section Officer (SC/STCell )
Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Post Box no 8313
V.N. Purav Marg, Deonar, Mumbai ‐ 400 088
TISSNET 2020 Exam Pattern
TISSNET is a computer-based exam of 100 multiple choice questions. The maximum time limit is 1 hour 40 minutes. Each question carries 1 mark and there is no negative marking for wrong answers.
|Maths & Logical Reasoning||30|
TISSNET 2020 Result
TISS releases the TISSNET 2020 Result in the first week of February 2020. It issues online at tiss.edu in the PDF format. It consists of sectional scores, overall scores, and qualification status. Candidates clearing the cut-off are then invited for group discussion and personal interview. Further, a merit list release for the final shortlisted candidates.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Can I reimbursement for AC class?
A. No, there is no reimbursement for Airfare / any AC class / Luxury Bus tickets.
Q. Can I request for the change in exam centre?
A. In case, it is really needed, send a mail to TISS authorities.
Official Website: www.tiss.edu
For any queries or feedback, please write to us in the comment section below.