CMAT stands for the Common Management Apptitute Test which is conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA). The exam is conducted at national level across India. The exam duration is of 3 hours in which candidates have to attept 100 questions. CMAT comprises of four sections namely Quantitative Aptitude, Logical Reasoning, General Awareness, and Language comprehension. There are lot of good business schools which accepts the CMAT score. Candidates have to appy to those collges separately to avail the admission through CMAT. Find the list of top MBA colleges accepting CMAT 2020 scores from this page.
Top Colleges Accepting CMAT Scores
Candidates can find the list of top B-schools which accept the admission through CMAT from the table belwo. Also, find the offical website of the collges for the application process.
|Colleges Accepting CMAT Scores||Official Website|
|VIT Business School||chennai.vit.ac.in|
|Calcutta Business School||calcuttabusinessschool.in|
Other Colleges Accepting CMAT Scores
Check the list of colleges which acceopt the CMAt score from the below.
- Amrita School of Business, Coimbatore
- Doon Business School, Dehradun
- Dr. D Y Patil Institute of Management, Pune
- Galgotias Business School, Greater Noida
- Gian Jyoti Institute of Management and Technology, Mohali
- Indian School of Mines University, Dhanbad
- Indira School of Business Studies, Pune
- Institute of Public Enterprise, Hyderabad
- ITS Institute of Management, Greater Noida
- Jaipuria Institute of Management, Lucknow
- Jaipuria Institute of Management, Noida
- MIT School of Business, Pune
- National Institute of Agricultural Marketing (NIAM), Jaipur
- Prin LN Welingkar Institute of Management Development and Research
- Pune University Department of Management Studies (PUMBA DMS)
- PSG Institute of Management, Coimbatore
- Sydenham Institute of Management Studies, Research and Entrepreneurship Education (SIMSREE), Mumbai
- Singhad Institute, Pune
- Shri Sant Gajanan Maharaj College of Engineering, Buldana
- University of Petroleum & Energy Studies (UPES), Dehradun
Selection Process Through CMAT
The section procedure of collges through CMAT depends upon the individual college rules. therefore, the exact selctuion process can be ditermined but the procedure for slection of most of the collges are as follows:
Application form: Firstly, candidates have to select the college in which they have to get admission. After that, Fill in the application form with your CMAT score and pay the required fee.
Cut-off: Then, candidates are shortlisted according to their CMAT exam cut off. Candidates who clear the exam cut-off will be called to attend the next round. Also, all the candidates need to apply to th colleges separately.
Personal Interview and group discussion: Now, selected students will go through the GD/PI rounds. The group discuss will have a group of students who are asked to speak on the topic given by the selection panel. Where as Personal interview round will be condicted individually, it is more like a face to face interview round.