The Common Management Entrance Test (CMAT) will now be conducted by National Test Agency (NTA). Earlier, NMAT was conducted by All India Council For Technical Education (AICTE). CMAT is a three-hour online computer based test which tests a student’s ability across all segments. CMAT will contain Four sections Quantitative Aptitude, Logical Reasoning, General Awareness, and Language comprehension. Candidates appearing for CMAT should know the colleges who accept the CMAT scores. It will be beneficial for the candidates as it will help them to choose the desired institute for which they have dreamt of. Candidates are advised to also go through the websites of the individual colleges to get detailed information about each college such as eligibility criteria, Application process, fee structure etc.
Top Colleges Accepting CMAT Scores
Given below is the list of colleges accepting CMAT scores so, candidates who are willing to give the CMAT entrance test can look at the list below.
|Colleges Accepting CMAT Scores||Official Website|
|VIT Business School||www.chennai.vit.ac.in|
|Calcutta Business School||www.calcuttabusinessschool.in|
Colleges Accepting CMAT Scores
There are a lot of colleges which will accept CMAT Scores So, candidates can have a look at them to know which colleges are readily accepting CMAT scores.
- Prin LN Welingkar Institute of Management Development and Research
- Pune University Department of Management Studies (PUMBA DMS)
- Indian School of Mines University, Dhanbad
- Sydenham Institute of Management Studies, Research and Entrepreneurship Education (SIMSREE), Mumbai
- Institute of Public Enterprise, Hyderabad
- Amrita School of Business, Coimbatore
- PSG Institute of Management, Coimbatore
- Jaipuria Institute of Management, Lucknow
- Jaipuria Institute of Management, Noida
- MIT School of Business, Pune
- University of Petroleum & Energy Studies (UPES), Dehradun
- Doon Business School, Dehradun
- Gian Jyoti Institute of Management and Technology, Mohali
- Singhad Institute, Pune
- ITS Institute of Management, Greater Noida
- Galgotias Business School, Greater Noida
- Dr. D Y Patil Institute of Management, Pune
- Indira School of Business Studies, Pune
- Shri Sant Gajanan Maharaj College of Engineering, Buldana
- National Institute of Agricultural Marketing (NIAM), Jaipur
Selection Process of CMAT
As soon as the results of CMAT will be declared, Institutes who accept CMAT scores will release their cut off. Those candidates who will come under the cut off released by the various institutes will be called for group discussion and personal interview round. Group Discussion will be a discussion on a particular topic. After the GD candidates will be called for the Personal Interview. This will be the final round and will assess a candidates’ ability to test their sense of answering ability, general knowledge, and overall perspective. After the release of the final merit list by institutes, applicants will be called for counseling.