TS ICET 2019 Books – Candidates who are planning to take admission in MBA Programme of the Universities in the Indian state of Telangana must be gearing themselves for the exam. The TS ICET preparation requires that you have the access to right books, syllabus and exam pattern. The quest for the good TS ICET 2019 Books includes that they have all the exam topics and enough number of practice papers. Moreover, in addition to giving mocks, focus on your speed and accuracy as well. As you have to attempt maximum out of 200 in 150 minutes. Though there is no negative marking in this test, scoring better will help you to get a better rank in the merit. In the article below you will find the reference and practice TS ICET 2019 Books to give a boost to your preparation.
TS ICET 2019 Books
Once you had the glance over the list of books, it is essential that you pick a right book for the preparation. Further, you must ensure that the book has all the exam topics and the sufficient number of questions for practice. After referring to the books written below, you can refer to any book according to your convenience and preparation level. Moreover, before buying a book, refer to the TS ICET 2019 exam pattern and syllabus carefully. The books will benefit the students who are preparing on their own for the examination. Most importantly, refer to the book given below having previous year question papers for practice.
TS ICET 2019 Exam Pattern
First, check the exam pattern of an exam before starting your selecting the books. It will give you a general idea of the number and type of questions in the exam. Moreover, you will know the marking scheme and total duration of the exam.
Mode of Examination – The exam is an online computer based test.
Types of Question – All questions multiple choice with four option each.
Medium of test – English – Section-C; English, Telugu, and Urdu – Section-A & Section-B.
Marking Scheme – Each question carries 1 mark for every correct answer. Moreover, there is no negative marking in the exam.
Number of Questions – There are total 200 questions in the paper.
Duration of the exam – The total duration of the exam is 150 minutes.
|Topic||Number of questions||Maximum Marks|
|Section-A (Analytical Ability)|
|Algebraical and Geometrical Ability|
|Section- C(Communication Ability)|
TS ICET 2019 Syllabus
The exam conducting body release the syllabus for the TS ICET on the official website. Candidate must follow the topics to prepare for the integrated management entrance test.
Download: Complete TS ICET Syllabus 2019
Numerical ability topics on which statement based questions will be asked.
- Sequences and Series – Analogies of numbers and alphabet, completion of blank spaces etc.
- Data Analysis – Table, Graph, Bar diagram, Pie Chart, Venn Diagram etc.
- Coding and Decoding Problems – A code pattern of English Alphabet is given etc.
- Date, Time & Arrangement Problems – Calendar problems, clock problems, blood relationships, arrivals, departures etc.
- Arithmetical Ability – Laws of indices, ratio, and proportion; surds; numbers and divisibility, l.c.m. and g.c.d, Rational numbers etc.
- Algebraical and Geometrical Ability – Statements, Truth tables, implication converse and inverse, Tautologies-Sets, Relations and functions, Linear equations and expressions, Progressions etc.
- Statistical Ability – Frequency distributions, Mean, Median, Mode, Standard Deviation, Correlation, simple problems on Probability.
Vocabulary, Business and Computer terminology, Functional Grammar, Reading Comprehension (3 Passages).
TS ICET 2019 Books – Practice Books
Here are the books having practice papers and previous year question papers. You can also refer to the pdf of previous year papers given below.
- MBA Complete Book – Chandresh Agarwal
- Complete Guide for MBA – Disha Publications
- ICET MBA Solved Papers – Kiran Publication
- ICET Complete Reference – Praxis Group
- ICET Model Papers – Vikram Editorial
TS ICET 2019 Syllabus – Analytical Ability
This is the combination of data sufficiency and problem-solving. Both of them requires that you are clear with the basics. So, practice from the given books or directly start practicing from the sample papers given below.
- Data Interpretation and Data Sufficiency – Arihant
- How To Prepare for Logical Reasoning – Arun Sharma
- Logical Reasoning – Arihant
- Non Verbal Reasoning – R.S. Agarwal
- Competitive Reasoning – Kiran Publications
TS ICET 2019 Syllabus – Communication Ability
The questions in this section are direct and easy if you learn the basic concepts clearly. Moreover, make notes and write all the important formulas in one place.
- Quantitative Aptitude Quantum CAT – Sarvesh K. Sharma
- Quantitative Aptitude for CAT – Arun Sharma
- A Complete Manual for the CAT – Arihant
- Mathematics for MBA – R.S Aggarwal
- Vedic Mathematics – Dr. Aditi Sighal
- Mathematics Papers – Kiran Publications
TS ICET 2019 Syllabus – Communication Ability
The paper focuses on reading comprehension, vocabulary, and Grammar. So, you need to start reading newspapers regularly. Moreover, you can refer these books for learning and practice purpose.
- Proficiency in Reading Comprehension simplifying the “Passage” for you – Ajay Singh
- Word Power Made Easy – Norman Lewis
- 30 Days To More Powerful Vocabulary – Norman Lewis
- Objective General English – S.P Bakshi
- Better English – Norman Lewis
- Grammar Error Spot – A.Uphadhaya
TS ICET 2019 Preparation Tips
For the better preparation of the exam, it is necessary that you manage the time well and practice continuously. Even if you preparing for other exams also then you must find time for the practice of this exam.
Complete Preparation Tips for TS ICET 2019: Get the Preparation Tips Here.
Follow the Timetable
As we know consistency is the key, you must study daily. Study even for 2 hours but follow your schedule daily. Keep separate hours for learning topics and practicing them. Side by side, read newspapers and learn new words daily.
Practice More and More
The more you practice the more you will achieve excellence. So, practice daily to know where you are continuously making mistakes. Revise these topics and ensure that you do not make the same mistakes again.
This is the most important part of the preparation of an exam. So, whenever you attempt a mock, revise the mistakes you have made in it. This way you can revise the topic where you are lacking.
TS ICET Previous Year Question Paper
The previous year question papers are a good source for practice. You must solve to analyze your preparation level and to check the type of questions come in the exam.
- 2014 Question Paper | Answer Key
- 2015 Question Paper | Answer Key
- 2016 Question Paper | Answer Key
- 2017 Question Paper | Answer Key
- 2018 Question Paper | Answer Key
- 2018 Question Paper 1 | Paper 2 | Answer Key 1 | Answer Key 2