TS ICET 2019 Syllabus – Every year the online integrated management test takes place in the month of May. So, candidates who are planning to appear for TS ICET 2019 must start their preparation with the right syllabus. Even more, for the convenience of students, the exam body releases the syllabus for TS ICET 2019. This way it becomes easier for an aspirant to prepare according to the topics. The exam has three sections which will test on your analytical, mathematical and communication skills. A candidate must compete in all the sections to secure good rank in the exam. Further, check the TS ICET 2019 exam pattern and detailed topic wise of all the sections below.
TS ICET 2019 Syllabus
Generally, in the management entrance test, there isn’t any fixed syllabus for the exam. Though in this exam you can rely on the syllabus on the official website and prepare accordingly. First of all, check the exam pattern of TS ICET to know the number and type of questions in the exam.
Preparing for TS ICET 2019? Get the Preparation Tips Here.
TS ICET 2019 Exam Pattern
First, check the exam pattern of an exam before starting your preparation. It will give you a general idea of the number and type of questions in the exam. Moreover, you will know the marking scheme and the total duration of the exam.
Mode of Examination – The exam is an online computer based test.
Types of Question – All questions multiple choice with four option each.
Medium of test – English – Section-C; English, Telugu, and Urdu – Section-A & Section-B.
Marking Scheme – Each question carries 1 mark for every correct answer. Moreover, there is no negative marking in the exam.
Number of Questions – There are total 200 questions in the paper.
Duration of the exam – The total duration of the exam is 150 minutes.
|Topic||Number of questions||Maximum Marks|
|Section-A (Analytical Ability)|
|Algebraical and Geometrical Ability|
|Section- C(Communication Ability)|
- To download the official TS ICET 2019 Syllabus, Click Here.
- To download TS ICET Official Syllabus, Click Here.
TS ICET 2019 Analytical Ability Syllabus
This section is the combination of Data Sufficiency and problem-solving. In combined there are 75 questions in this section.
1. Data Sufficiency
In this, you generally to prepare the mathematical ability topics. Moreover, given questions is followed by data in the form of two statements labeled as i and ii. On the basis of these statements, you have to reach a conclusion.
2. Problem Solving
- Sequences and Series – Analogies of numbers and alphabet, completion of blank spaces following the pattern in a:b::c:d relationship; odd thing out: missing number in a sequence or a series.
- Data Analysis- Table, Graph, Bar diagram, Pie Chart, Venn Diagram or a Passage to analyze.
- Coding and Decoding Problems – A code pattern of the English Alphabet is given. A given word or a group of letters are to be coded or decoded based on the given code or codes.
- Date, Time & Arrangement Problems – Calendar problems, clock problems, blood relationships, arrivals, departures and schedules, seating arrangements, symbol and notation interpretation.
TS ICET 2019 Mathematical Ability Syllabus
In this section, there are three sub-topics that need to be prepared.
- Laws of indices
- Ratio and proportion
- Numbers and divisibility
- L.C.M. and G.C.D
- Rational numbers
- Profit and loss
- Pipes and cisterns
- Time, distance and work problems
- Areas and volumes
- Modular arithmetic
Algebraical and Geometrical Ability
- Truth tables
- Implication converse and inverse
- Relations and functions
- Applications – Equation of a line in different forms
- Trigonometry – Trigonometric ratios, Trigonometric ratios of standard angles, (0°, 30°,
45°, 60°, 90°, 180°)
- Trigonometric identities
- Sample problems on heights and distances
- Remainder theorem and consequences
- Linear equations and expressions
- Binomial Theorem
- Notion of a limit and derivative
- Plane geometry – lines, Triangles, Quadrilaterals, Circles, Coordinate geometry-distance between
- Frequency Distribution
- Mean, Median, Mode
- Standard Deviation
- Simple problems on Probability
TS ICET 2019 Communication Ability Syllabus
- Vocabulary – Synonyms & Antonyms, One-word substitution, fill in the blanks, word meanings
- Business and Computer terminology – basic terminology and concepts in computer and business contexts (letters, reports, memoranda, agenda, minutes etc.)
- Functional Grammar – Parts of speech, tenses, voices, punctuation etc.
- Reading Comprehension
TS ICET Previous Year Question Paper
The previous year question papers are a good source for practice. You must solve to analyze your preparation level and to check the type of questions come in the exam.
- 2014 Question Paper | 2014 Answer Key
- 2015 Question Paper | 2015 Answer Key
- 2016 Question Paper | 2016 Answer Key
- 2017 Question Paper | 2017 Answer Key
- 2018 Question Paper | Answer Key
- 2018 Question Paper 1 | Paper 2 | Answer Key 1 | Answer Key 2