TS ICET 2019 will be conducted by by Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE). Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test (TSICET) is the state level entrance examination for the admission, in the colleges in Telangana State for the MBA / MCA courses. The schedule for the TS ICET 2019 entrance examination and the availability of TS ICET Application Form 2019 will be notified to you as per the official declaration through its official website. We are here, to discuss in detail about the TS ICET 2019 and will guide you about the eligibility criteria, application procedure, syllabus, examination procedure, Fee structure etc.
TS ICET 2019
|TS ICET 2019||Important Dates|
|Notification shall Release||Third week of Feb,2019|
|Availability of Application Form||First week of Mar, 2019|
|Submission of Application Form||First week of Apr, 2019|
|Submission of Application Form with late fee||Second week of May, 2019|
|Downloading Admit Card||Last week of Apr, 2019|
|Date of Entrance Examination||Second week of May, 2019|
|Preliminary Answer key||Last week of May, 2019|
|Submission of Objections on Preliminary Answer Key||Last week of May, 2019|
|Declaration of Final Key||Last week of May, 2019|
|Declaration of Result||Last week of May, 2019|
Eligibility Criteria of TS ICET 2019
The candidates seeking admission for the MBA courses through TSICET 2019 must ensure the minimum requirements before moving towards the application procedure. The eligibility criteria are listed below:
Common Eligibility Criteria for MBA courses:
- A candidate should be Indian Nationals / and should satisfy local/ non local status requirements laid down in the Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions(Regulations of Admissions) order, 1974 as amended up to date.
- The candidates other than Indian Nationals should satisfy the rules of the Universities concerned.
- Candidate should have passed recognized Bachelor’s Degree Examination of minimum three years duration.
- The qualifying Degree obtained by Distance Mode Program should have recognition by Joint Committee of UGC, AICTE and DEC/DEB.
- The candidates who are appearing for the final year degree examination shall also be eligible to appear for TS ICET 2019.
- Qualifying marks in TSICET is 25% and no minimum marks are prescribed for SC/ST candidates.
- Admission into any college depends on its Recognition/Affiliation by the Statutory Bodies.
Application Form of TSICET 2019
The application form of TSICET 2019 will be available online, making the application process easy as compared to the printed application form/ OMR sheet. It will be available on its official website from march to april. In order to take admission through TSICET entrance examination you must fill the application form very carefully and submit it online.
Now, we will discuss in detail about the application process which is carried through TSICET.
The fee structure of the TS ICET will be different for the different categories.
- For SC / ST Candidates- Rs. 250/-
- For Other candidates- Rs. 350/-
Mode of Payment
The payment can be made possible through two modes:
- The first mode is through the TS Online / AP Online / e-Seva / Mee Seva centers . The location of these centres will be updated in the official website.
- The second mode is through the Debit card / Credit card / Net banking.
How to Apply Online
Following are the instructions which must be kept in mind while filling up the application form.
- Firstly, visit the official website www.icet.tsche.ac.in and click apply online.
- The application form will be displayed on the screen. Fill out all the basic information and upload your photograph and signature having desired specifications.
- The photograph file must have size less than 60 kb and in the .jpg format wherein the signature file must have size less than 15 kb and in the .jpg format.
- After filling up all the details you will need to make payment online. The information regarding payment is discussed above.
- Take the printout of the application form and keep it safe for further process. Note down the registration no. mentioned in the filled application form which will be required for future correspondence.
TSICET 2019 Admit Card
On the day of Entrance Examination you will be required to carry the admit card which consists of the information such as the applicant’s name, enrollment no. and the test venue details as well as the reporting time.
The admit card will be available online as per the schedule. To download the admit card you will need to visit the official website and click on the tab ‘Download hall ticket ‘. As you click, the screen will display in which you need to enter the Application Number and the Date of Birth (in dd-mm-yy format). It is advised to the applicants to read all the instructions carefully in order to avoid the last minute rush.
Examination Pattern of TS ICET 2019
Before appearing for the exam, the candidates are advised to go through the examination pattern that will definitely help you in the preparation of the entrance examination.
The question paper consists of total 200 questions of 1 mark each. The question paper is designed in such a way that it contains mainly the 3 sections namely-
- Analytical Ability
- Mathematical Ability
- Communication Ability.
The duration of the test consists of the total 150 minutes means two and a half hours.
The distribution of marks and questions in each section is as below:
Algebraical and Geometrical Ability Statistical Ability
VocabularyBusiness and Computer TerminologyFunctional GrammarReading Comprehension
Syllabus of TS ICET 2019
Let’s check the content of the examination pattern in detail. Here, we listed out the topics covered in each section of the examination.
Section A –
- Data Sufficiency
- Problem Solving: Sequence and Series, Data Analysis, Coding and Decoding problems, Date, time and Arrangement questions.
Section B –
- Arithmetical Ability: Laws of indices, ratio and proportion, surds, numbers and divisibility, l.c.m. and g.c.d, rational numbers, ordering, percentages, profit and loss, partnership, pipes and, cisterns, time-distance and work problems, areas and volumes, mensuration, modular arithmetic.
- Algebraical and Geometrical Ability: Statements, Truth tables, implication converse and inverse,Tautologies-Sets, Relations and functions, applications – Equation of a line in different forms. Trigonometry – Trigonometric ratios, Trigonometric ratios of standard angles, (0°, 30°, 45°, 60°, 90°, 180°). Trigonometric identities: sample problems on heights and distances,Polynomials; Remainder theorem and consequences; Linear equations and expressions; Progressions, Binomial Theorem,Matrices, Notion of a limit and derivative; Plane geometry -lines, Triangles, Quadrilaterals, Circles, Coordinate geometry-distance between points.
- Statistical Ability: Frequency distributions, mean, median, mode, standard deviations, correlation, simple problems on Probability.
Section C –
- Communication Ability: identify vocabulary used in the day-to-day communication, understand the functional use of grammar in day-to-day communication as well as in the business contexts, identify the basic terminology and concepts in computer and business contexts (letters,reports, memoranda, agenda,minutes etc.), understand written text and drawing inferences.
Test Centres for TS ICET 2019
The TSICET 2019 entrance examination will be held in the regional test centres in Telangana state.
How to prepare for TS ICET 2019
- In order to prepare well ensure to work on your weaker sections. The syllabus and the examination pattern of TSICET 2019 is discussed in this article get idea and make your own strategy.
- Practice as much as you can. Make the target to give the mock tests as much as you can.
- Make yourself prepared as well as familiar with the examination pattern and maintain the speed at the same time.
- For reference you can take the help of the books or the previous year question papers.
- Trying to clear out the basics and understand the concepts well.
TS ICET 2019 Answer Key
After the examination, the conducting body will release the answer key of the exam. It will be available few days after the examination and the candidates will be able to predict their score through it. The answer key will be open to objections, which the candidates could be able to submit online. The authority will consider all the objects and will then release the final answer key.
Cut-off for TSICET
The cutoff is the minimum grade obtained by the candidates to participate in the further admission rounds. The qualifying marks will be set different for different categories. It is advised to you to get the idea of the qualifying marks so that you can perform well.
The qualifying percentage for TSICET 2019 will be 25%, i.e., the candidates should get 50 marks out of 200 marks. However, it should be noted that the cutoff is only applicable for the General category candidates. There is no cutoff marks or qualifying marks for the students belonging to SC and ST Categories.
TS ICET 2019 Result
The result of the Entrance Examination will be available online as per the schedule. In order to obtain the result you will have to visit the official website and click on the result tab. As you click the link, a login will appear on the screen. You need to enter your hall ticket number to access it and the result will be displayed.