TS ICET 2019 is a common entrance exam conducted by Kakatiya University, Warangal on behalf of TSCHE. After the taking the exam, an aspirant can take admission in MBA Programme of the Universities in the Indian state of Telangana. So, interested candidates can appear for integrated common entrance examination after filling the TS ICET 2019 online Application Form. The registration will start from the first week of March 2019. Similarly, the exam will conduct in the third week of May 2018. Subsequently, after the result candidates need to attend the counseling round to secure a seat in of the affiliated colleges of associated universities under TS ICET MBA 2019. For the complete information regarding TSICET 2019 application form, syllabus, exam pattern, previous year question paper, answer key, counseling etc, read the article below.
TS ICET 2019
Around 61, 439 candidates appear for TS ICET last year. Hyderabad’s Sathya Adithya was the topper with 164.28 marks in TS ICET 2018. Yelchuri Sai Sandeep, G Naveen Kumar, Lakshmi Sravanthi secured 2nd, 3rd, 4th rank with 163.9, 162.7, 161.25 marks respectively.
TS ICET 2019 Exam Date – The exam takes place in a two-day window. Until the official notification comes, we can check the tentative schedule given below.
|TSICET 2019 Notification||3rd week of February 2019|
|Registration and Online Application Form||1st week of March 2019|
|Last Date for online application form and exam form||4th week of April 2019|
|Hall Tickets/Admit Card||1st week of May 2019|
|TSICET Examination||3rd week of May 2019|
|Announcement of a Preliminary Key||3rd week of May 2019|
|Last Date for Submission of Objections on a Preliminary Key||1st week of June 2019|
|Announcement of Final Key and Test Entrance Result||1st week of June 2019|
For complete details check the quick links below.
Universities Under TS ICET
These universities offer admission in MBA/MCA two-year programme. Candidates can pursue full time, part-time, evening and distance mode courses from these universities.
- Prof. Jayashankar Agricultural University (PJSAU)
- Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Open University (BRAOU)
- JNT University, Hyderabad (JNTU-H)
- Kakatiya University (KU)
- Mahatma Gandhi University (MGU)
- Osmania University (OU)
- Palamur University (PU)
- Satavahana University (SU)
- Telangana University (TU)
TS ICET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for any exam it is important that you check its eligibility first. Only eligible candidates must fill the TS ICET 2019 application form. Moreover, this is the eligibility criteria only for taking the TS ICET exam. The admission criteria and process for the different university are different.
An Indian national with local/non-local status requirements laid down by the Telangana State Educational Institutions.
Minimum three-year bachelor degree in any specialization except Oriental Languages.
- The qualifying Degree from a Distance Mode Program must have recognition by the joint committee of UGC, AICTE and DEC/DEB.
- Candidates in the final year of study can also apply for this program.
Candidates must achieve a minimum of 25% marks in the TS ICET 2019 Exam. Moreover, there is no minimum qualifying mark for the SC/ST candidates.
TS ICET 2019 Application Form
Candidates after checking the eligibility criteria must fill the TSICET 2019 application form. It is a four-step process which includes payment of fees, payment status, filling and printing of application form. Candidates have to enter the personal, contact, educational and work experience details in the form. Further, after the completion of the first three processes, it is necessary that you take a print out of the TS ICET 2019 application form which is required during the counseling process.
Candidates need to fill the TS ICET 2019 examination form online. Though if the late fee is applicable then you can do so online or through AP Online /TS Online Centers. Moreover, the online payment can be done through Credit Card, Debit Card or Net Banking. Candidates must fill the TS ICET 2019 fee before the last date to avoid paying penalty later.
TS ICET 2019 Exam Pattern
It is necessary that before start preparing for an exam you must see the TS ICET 2019 exam pattern first. It will give you a general idea of the number and type of questions in the exam. Moreover, you will know the marking scheme and the total duration of the exam.
Mode of Examination
- The exam is an online computer based test.
- All questions multiple choice with four option each.
Medium of test
- English – Section-C
- English & Telugu – Section-A & Section-B.
Last year the exam took place in the Urdu language also.
- Each question carries 1 mark for every correct answer.
- There is no negative marking in the exam.
Number of Questions
- There are total 200 questions in the paper.
- The total duration of the exam is 150 minutes.
|Topic||Number of questions||Maximum Marks|
|Section-A (Analytical Ability)|
|Algebraical and Geometrical Ability|
|Section- C(Communication Ability)|
TS ICET 2019 Syllabus
The exam conducting body release the syllabus for the TS ICET 2019 on the official website. Candidate must follow the topics to prepare for the integrated management entrance test.
Numerical ability topics on which statement based questions will be asked.
- Sequences and Series – Analogies of numbers and alphabet, completion of blank spaces etc.
- Data Analysis – Table, Graph, Bar diagram, Pie Chart, Venn Diagram etc.
- Coding and Decoding Problems – A code pattern of the English Alphabet is given etc.
- Date, Time & Arrangement Problems – Calendar problems, clock problems, blood relationships, arrivals, departures etc.
- Arithmetical Ability – Laws of indices, ratio, and proportion; surds; numbers and divisibility, l.c.m. and g.c.d, Rational numbers etc.
- Algebraical and Geometrical Ability – Statements, Truth tables, implication converse and inverse, Tautologies-Sets, Relations and functions, Linear equations and expressions, Progressions etc.
- Statistical Ability – Frequency distributions, Mean, Median, Mode, Standard Deviation, Correlation, simple problems on Probability.
Vocabulary, Business and Computer terminology, Functional Grammar, Reading Comprehension (3 Passages).
How to prepare for TS ICET 2019
Here are some basic tips useful for TS ICET 2019 Examination. You can check comprehensive tips at TS ICET 2019 Preparation.
- In order to prepare well ensure to work on your weaker sections. The syllabus and the examination pattern of TSICET 2019 are discussed in this article get an idea and make your own strategy.
- Practice as much as you can. Make the target to give the mock tests as much as you can.
- Make yourself prepared as well as familiar with the examination pattern and maintain the speed at the same time.
- For reference, you can take the help of the books or the previous year question papers.
- Trying to clear out the basics and understand the concepts well.
TS ICET 2019 Admit Card
Candidates after the successful registration will receive the admit card which will contain the examination test date and venue. You can download the TS ICET 2019 admit card online after entering the registration number, date of birth and qualifying exam hall ticket number. Aspirants must keep the hall tickets safe until the completion of the admission process. Moreover, the TS ICET 2019 will take place in atleast 56 centers in the following places given below.
TS ICET 2019 Exam
Last year 61,439 candidates took the online computer-based test. Following the last year pattern, the candidates in the paper will receive the rough blank sheets. Further, the candidates will receive the question paper come response sheet copy on the registered email id after the conduction of exam. The candidate now has to wait for the answer key to release on the official website.
TS ICET 2019 Answer Key
After the conduction of the written exam, the exam conducting body will release the official preliminary answer key of TS ICET 2019. It will release around three days after the exam on the official website only. Through this key, a candidate can cross check the answer with their marked answer in the response sheet. Moreover, you can also challenge the answer key in case there is any wrong answer in the official key. Further, if the objection raised is found correct then the final TS CET 2019 Answer Key will release along with the Result.
TS ICET 2019 Cut Off
The TS ICET 2019 cutoff is the minimum grade obtained by the candidates to participate in the further admission rounds. The qualifying marks will set differently for different categories. The qualifying percentage for TSICET 2019 will be 25%, i.e., the candidates should get 50 marks out of 200 marks. However, this cutoff is only applicable for the General category candidates. There is no cutoff marks or qualifying marks for the students belonging to SC and ST Categories.
TS ICET 2019 Result
The result will announce in the form of a rank card. It will consist of ranks of the candidates on the basis of merit. In case there is a tie between the marks of one or more students then the following tie-breaker rules will apply.
- Candidate having more marks in Section A will have the preference in the order of merit.
- If the tie still there then the marks of Section B will be considered.
- If the tie still persists then the older candidate will have preference over the younger one.
The TS ICET 2019 result will announce after the proper evaluation, checking, scrutiny, tabulation, and ranking. So, if candidates still require rechecking the result. Then, they must submit a DD of Rs 1000/- of the Convener, TSICET 2019 (payable at Warangal drawn on any Nationalized Bank), within fifteen days from the date of declaration of results.
TS ICET 2019 Counseling
It is essential that candidates attend the TS ICET 2019 counseling round. In this process, document verification will take place. After the document verification and allotment of seats in the associated colleges, the candidates have to pay the course fee to confirm their admission.
TS ICET Previous Year Question Paper
The previous year question papers are a good source for practice. You must solve to analyze your preparation level and to check the type of questions come in the exam.
- 2014 Question Paper | Answer Key
- 2015 Question Paper | Answer Key
- 2016 Question Paper | Answer Key
- 2017 Question Paper | Answer Key
- 2018 Question Paper | Answer Key
- 2018 Question Paper 1 | Paper 2 | Answer Key 1 | Answer Key 2
TS ICET Mock Test
You can give a TS ICET 2019 mock test online to prepare according to the exam pattern of TS ICET. The official website provides this for the convenience of students. You just need the login id and password to attempt the same.
Click Here, to get the mock test link.
About Kakatiya University
This is an exam conducting body for TS ICET on behalf of TSCHE. The University was accredited to B+ grade by the NAAC in 2002. Following that reaccredited with ‘A’ grade in 2008 and also in 2017. The University in total has now 24 departments in four colleges on the campus with a network of ten constituent colleges and 471 affiliated colleges.
Official Website: www.icet.tsche.ac.in
Insofar, all the details are according to last year information brochure. As soon as official notification for TS ICET 2019 will release, we will update here soon.
If you have queries about the TS ICET 2019, type your query in the comment section below.