TS ICET 2020 – Kakatiya University on the behalf of TSCHE, Hyderabad conducts Telangana State Integrated Commom Entrance Test (TS ICET) 2020 offers admission in MBA and MCA program. Aspirants can apply online at icet.tsche.ac.in. TS ICET 2020 exam is a computer-based test in which the question are of objective type. Aspirants having a minimum of 3-year graduation degree with at least 50% marks are eligible to apply for the entrance test. After filling the application form candidates need to book the slot for the test centers. once the result is declared, selected students will be called for the Counseling rounds. Check the complete details about the TS ICET 2020 from this page.
TS ICET 2020
Last year about 4000 students applied for TS ICET exam. Also, Hanish Satya from Malkajgiri Mandawwa became the topper of the exam by scoring the 160.17 marks. The exam is conducted in 2 days. Each day, candidates can appear for either the forenoon session or afternoon session. check the tentative TS ICET 2020 exam date from below:
|TSICET 2020||Tentative Date|
|TSICET 2019 notification||1st week of Mar 2020|
|Registartion begins||1st week of Mar 2020|
|Last day to fill application form||1st week of May 2020|
|Issuance of Hall Tickets/Admit Card||2nd week of May 2020|
|TSICET 2020 exam date||3rd week of May 2020|
|Release of answer key||Last week of May 2020|
|Last date for submission of objections||1st week of June 2020|
|Result declared on||2nd week of June 2020|
TS ICET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying, aspirants must check the eligibility criteria for appearing in the TS ICET 2020 exam. MAke sure you satisfy the following parameters:
All the students applying must be the citizens of India. Also, they must satisfy local/non-local status requirements put up in the Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutes.
- Candidate must hold a minimum of a 3-years degree from a recognized university.
- Also, students in their final year of graduation are also eligible to apply for TS ICET 2020 exam.
Qualifying Marks Required after Test
- Candidates must achieve a minimum of 25% marks in the TS ICET 2020Exam.
- Moreover, there is no minimum qualifying mark for the SC/ST candidates.
Minimum percentage required in graduation
- An aggregate of at least 50% in graduation is required.
- For SC/ST candidates there is a relaxation of 5%. So, they must score at least an aggregate of 45%.
TS ICET 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidates appearing for TS ICET 2020 exam must be aware of the exam pattern which will include mode of examination, meduim of test, marking scheme and section wise distribution of questions. Check the details form the below.
- Mode of exam – Online (Computer-based test)
- Medium of test – English for section C and English & Telugu for section A & B
- Type of question – Multiple choice questions
- No. of questions – 200
- Exam duration – 150 minutes.
- Sections – 3 sections namely Analytical Ability, Mathematical Ability, Communication Ability
- For every correct answer, candiadtes will be awarded with 1 mark
- No negative marking in TS ICET 2020 exam.
Section-wise distribution of questions
|Topic||No. of Ques.||Max. Marks|
|Section-A (Analytical Ability)|
Algebraical and Geometrical Ability
|Section- C(Communication Ability)|
Business and Computer terminology
TS ICET 2020 Application Form
For appearing in the TS ICET 2020 exam, all the candidates need to apply online and fill the TS ICET 2020 application form. The first step for registration is to pay TS ICET 2020 registration fee. After that, fill in the basic details for registration which will be followed by the complete application form filling. TS ICET 2020 Application form consist the candidate’s personal details, contact details, academic details, work experience, etc. Candidates who fill the application form before the deadline can download the admit card/hall ticket online.
Mode of Payment
TS ICET 2020 application form fee cand be paid using the following online gateways:
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Internet Banking
- TS-Online / APOnline Centers
TS ICET 2020 Admit Card
After TS ICET 2020 registration process, the university releases the admit card for the candidates who have successfully applied for TS ICET 2020 exam. TS ICET 2020 hall ticket can be downloaded online using the registration number, date of birth and qualifying examination hall ticket no. Also, no admit card will be sent via post. All the candidates need to download it online and take the print out of the same on an A4 size sheet. Make sure to carry the admit card, passport size photograph and Original valid Identity proof to the exam center. Also, it is advised to all the candidates to reach the exam center on time.
TS ICET 2020 Syllabus
All the candidates need to study from TS ICET syllabus provided below. As for now , no official syllabus has be provided by the university. Check the section-wise syllabus from the below:
- Symbol Interpretation
- Seating Arrangements
- Arrivals and Departures
- Blood Relationships
- Calendars and Clocks
- Date, Time and Arrangement Problems
- Venn Diagram
- Pie Chart
- Bar Diagram
- Tables and Graphs
- Data Analysis
- Coding and Decoding
- Missing Number in Sequence
- Problem Solving
- Numbers and Alphabets
- Sequences and Series
- Data Sufficiency
- Binomial Theorem
- Plane Geometry-Lines
- Statistical Ability
- Statistical Ability
- Areas and Volume
- Triangles, Quadrilaterals, Circles
- Frequency Distribution
- Notions of Limit and Derivative
- Coordinate Geometry- Distance between points
- Truth Tables
- Modular Arithmetic
- L.C.M and G.C.D
- Relations and Functions
- Reading and Comprehension
- Functional Grammar for Business Contexts
- Functional grammar for day to day communication
- Terminology and concepts in computer and business contexts
- Understand Written text and drawing inferences
Universities Under TS ICET
These universities offer admission in MBA/MCA two-year programme. Candidates can pursue full time, part-time, evening and distance mode courses from these universities.
- Prof. Jayashankar Agricultural University (PJSAU)
- Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Open University (BRAOU)
- JNT University, Hyderabad (JNTU-H)
- Kakatiya University (KU)
- Mahatma Gandhi University (MGU)
- Osmania University (OU)
- Palamur University (PU)
- Satavahana University (SU)
- Telangana University (TU)
TS ICET 2020 Answer Key
After the commencement of the exam, the university releases the official answer key of TS ICET 2020 online. It releases around three days after the exam. Through this key, candidates can cross-check the answer and evaluate their answers. Also, candidates will be able to calculate their rough scores with the help of the TS ICET 2020 answer key. Moreover, you can also challenge the answer key in case there is an error in the answer in the official key. Further, if the objection raised is found correct then the final TS CET 2020 Answer Key releases along with the Result.
TS ICET 2020 Cut Off
To qualify TS ICET 2020 exam, candidates need to score minimum qualifying marks know as cut offset by the university. The qualifying marks are set according to the categories in TS ICET. The qualifying percentage for last year was recorded 25%, i.e., the candidates need to score 50 marks out of 200 marks. However, this cutoff appears to be only applicable for the general category candidates. Also, there were no cut off marks for SC and ST Categories.
TS ICET 2020 Result
The university releases TS ICET 2020 results in the form of a rank card. Candidates will be able to check the result online and download the rank card in the pdf format. The result will not be available by post. TS ICET rank card will be available under the candidate’s login. To check the result login using registration number, ICET hall ticket, and date of birth. The candidates qualifying the cut off will be on the merit list and will appear in GD/PI round.
In case there is a tie between the marks of one or more students then the following tie-breaker rules are applicable.
- Candidate having more marks in Section A are given preference in the order of merit.
- If the tie still there then the marks of Section B are considered.
- If the tie still persists then the older candidate is given preference over the younger one.
TS ICET 2020 Counseling
candidates must attend the TS ICET 2020 counseling round. In this process, document verification takes place. After the document verification and allotment of seats in the associated colleges, the candidates have to pay the course fee to confirm their admission.
Official website: icet.tsche.ac.in