The University Business School is a part of the Panjab University, Chandigarh. The candidates seeking admissions to UBS Chandigarh 2019 can apply from the official website: www.ubsadmissions.puchd.ac.in. They have to fill the application form online and submit the hard copy to the conducting body. The UBS Chandigarh Admission 2019 will be done on the basis of the CAT scores obtained by the candidates. To know about the CAT examination, the candidates can follow the quick link given below. Those who score the required score in the exam will be called for the next round i.e. group discussion and personal interview. Interested candidates can refer to this page to know more details about the UBS Chandigarh 2019 such as application form, eligibility criteria, selection process and placements etc.
The academic fee for the UBS Chandigarh 2019 MBA is Rs.16437. The fees mentioned here is as per last year. The tentative dates for the UBS Chandigarh 2019 Admission are also given here.
|Last date to submit the application form||2nd week of Dec 2019|
|Last date to submit the fee in any SBI branch||2nd week of Dec 2019|
|Completion of forms to be done till||3rd week of Dec 2019|
|Last date to submit hard copy of forms and documents||3rd week of Dec 2019|
Courses Offered by UBS Chandigarh
The University Business School offers the following management courses for the UBS Chandigarh 2019 Admission:
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Duration – 2 yrs
Vacant Seats – 64 + 9 (NRI)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Human Resource
Duration – 2 yrs
Vacant Seats – 30 + 4 (NRI)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) in International Business
Duration – 2 years
Vacant Seats – 30 + 4 (NRI)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) for Executives
Duration – 2 yrs
Vacant Seats – 30 + 3 (NRI)
USB Chandigarh Eligibility Criteria
The applicants who want to get admission to the USB Chandigarh 2019 MBA must go through the eligibility criteria. They must ensure that they fulfil the criteria to be eligible for USB Chandigarh Admission 2019.
- (A) Each candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized University. The candidate must have secured marks not less than 50% (45% in case of SC/ST/BC/PWD candidates) in aggregate.
- OR They must pass in the examination conducted by the Institute of Company Secretaries of India/Insititute of Chartered Accountants of India or England/Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India or England.
- OR Must pass the AMIE exam with at least 50% marks after passing the diploma exam with 60% marks. Also, have 5 years of professional experience.
- (B) Must score a minimum of 10% (5% in case of reserved category) in each section of the CAT exam.
UBS Chandigarh Application Form
The aspirants who are interested to apply for the UBS Chandigarh 2019 Admissions must first go through the steps for filling the application form. It must be done so that they do not miss any important instructions.
- First, go to the official website www.ubsadmissions.puchd.ac.in.
- Download and read the UBS Chandigarh Handbook of Information carefully.
- Then register online and note down the log in Id and password. The log in credentials will be sent to the students on their emails.
- Submit the application fee and take a printout of the bank slip.
- Pay the fee using any that bank slip from any SBI branch.
- After 24 hours since payment of fees, log in again and upload the photograph and signature. Fill in the form.
- Take a printout of the application form. Send the print of the form along with the required documents to the address that will be given.
The candidates have to pay the application fee to apply for UBS Chandigarh 2019 Admissions. Last year the fee amount was Rs.3250 for general category and Rs.1625 for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- The application fee is non-refundable.
- If the details of the bank deposit have not been updated even after 24 hours, then contact to the conducting body at [email protected] Mention problem along with the application form number, name and date of birth.
UBS Chandigarh Selection Process
The selection of the aspirants for the UBS Chandigarh 2019 will be done on the basis of their CAT scores. After that, further rounds of selection will take place which is a group discussion and personal interview. The number of candidates that will be called for the further rounds will be eight times more than the number of seats available. The weight of marks for each round is given below:
|Written Test||85% (Percentage Score)|
Group Discussion and Interview
The candidates will be called for the GD/PI round if they score a minimum of 10% marks (5% for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates) in each section of the CAT exam.
The GD/PI round will be conducted at the University Business School, Chandigarh. The list of candidates who will be selected for this round will be released on the official website of UBS Chandigarh. An email alert will also be sent to each shortlisted candidate about the GD/PI schedule.
UBS Chandigarh Result
A final category wise result will be released on the official website. The merit list for UBS Chandigarh 2019 Admission will be prepared on the basis of the marks obtained by the candidates in the CAT exam and the GD/PI round. The weight of marks for each round is given below:
In case if two or more candidates score the same, then the following tie-breaking criteria will be applied:
- The candidate who is getting a higher percentage score in qualifying examination will be given a higher order of merit.
- If the tie still exists, then the candidate who is getting higher marks in the immediate lower examination will be given a higher order of merit.
- If none of the above criteria breaks the tie then the candidate who is older in age will be given a higher order of merit.
UBS Chandigarh Placements
In the year 2018, two students of the UBS Chandigarh were offered a salary package of 46 lakhs per annum. The company that had offered the package was Tolaram Group. This has been the highest salary package offered in the UBS Chandigarh 2018 Placements. Following are the statistics of the UBS Chandigarh Placement:
- Highest Salary – 46 lakhs per annum
- Average Salary – 9 lakhs per annum
- Median CTC – 8 lakhs per annum
- Total number of companies – 45
- Total Number of students in placement – 120
Recruiters at UBS Chandigarh
|SBI Life Insurance||Airtel|
|Cafe Coffee Day||Trident Group|
|Centrum||Indian Immunologicals LTD|
|TATA Consultancy Services||Infosys|
|The Smart Cube||Wipro|
|SBI Bank||Paisa Bazaar|
UBS Chandigarh Ranking
The University Business School is a part of the Panjab University. Panjab University has been previously ranked Aisa’s Number 1 university. In the year 2011, The Economic Times had ranked UBS Chandigarh the 41st best B-School in India.
Official website: www.ubsadmissions.puchd.ac.in